Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D4: Red Dead Redemption (16/24) (need replacement)
Sorry, some of this stuff is kinda late. Myw, I did notice the red-->mirdini link. The most likely scenario is that red adhered himself to dini in order to either protect himself by dini's leaderly clout, or poison dini's towniness by association. The question of scumdini brings in another thing: dini's claim of being roleblocked D1, which was said around the marriage day activation. Default scenario is that Mirdini was roleblocked. It's also possible that the scum set up a convincing alibi for scumdini. A scenario like the one Red came up with on D3 in response to myw's roleclaim, where scum declines to roleblock during N1, and dini brings up that he was, btw, roleblocked N1. Then when red dies or is otherwise revealed, Mirdini's story is corroborated. But that's a pretty long shot, and it's not really possible to prove it either way.

SupahKiven post incoming.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
SupahKiven, you're hiding information or presenting misinformation. Probably both because I can smell your bullshit from here.

The apple only came up because of Scoffles post and only Scoffles post. There were no other apples. If you don't know anything about Scoffles's apple, what fucking apple are you talking about? You're speaking tersely and making small, cryptic, quick statements to confuse the town and force us to squeeze any clarifying information out of you. I didn't actually notice you much before, but my scumread on you is pretty high right now.

VOTE: SUPAHKIVEN
Gnauga Wrote: »The apple only came up because of Scoffles post and only Scoffles post. There were no other apples. If you don't know anything about Scoffles's apple, what fucking apple are you talking about? You're speaking tersely and making small, cryptic, quick statements to confuse the town and force us to squeeze any clarifying information out of you. I didn't actually notice you much before, but my scumread on you is pretty high right now.

Yeah alright, hold on. Where exactly did I say I knew nothing about the apple? Because I specifically stated what Scoffle's apple does. The thing I don't know about it is where the freaking vampire stuff came from. It might have been just flavor but I am certain that nothing about that vampire crap came from me. If you want me to, I'll say it again.

Scoffle's item is called 'Adam's Apple'. It provides a oneshot copping and came with a small statement that I gave earlier. I have nothing, and I repeat, nothing, about what that vampire stuff is.

That's all there really is to say on the matter of that.
And Mirdini's poison?
Mirdini's item is called 'Sloth's Poison' and gives a oneshot roleblock. It's little statement thing is 'Lethargy is a terrible toxin indeed.'
Then I'll wait for Mirdini to confirm that.
Oh, and sorry for being Reddishly aggressive btw. I was hoping to scare you into making a mistake.
Hum. I'm not feeling up for a kiven lynch any longer.

unvote

Vote: Mr. Guy as he's at the top of the list of people I want to fry right now, let me go back n' pull up why.
One thing I'm confused about- Miridini, why did you marry Granola anyway?
Kinda quiet.
Soft 4 Hard 9

SupahKiven (3+1) - Mirdini, AgentBlue, Gnauga (Calibornio)
Calibornio (1) - MrGuy
MrGuy (1) - soundlyParanoid
Oh derp yeah ok let me chime in so I can confirm that I have Mirdini's role. I targeted Dini last night, and as I am still here, we seem to be good. So there is still a big question about night 2.

As I really haven't caught up on shenanigans and reads, I'm not gonna vote yet, but I should have one by tomorrow.

That's all I've got at the moment, and I'm glad I didn't get lynched yesterday, so thank you.
Kiven, did you give scoffles an apple?

Sparks, you're sure your role isn't one of the already dead townroles, right?
Yes. Gave it to him Night 1.
Myw, could you elaborate the question? I don't quite get what exactly you're looking for.
Just want to make sure your copied role isn't on the list of known roles.
Well, I targetted Mirdini N2, so unless I got bussed, yeah I'm sure.

And I just checked, my role isn't on a dead person, so I'm double sure.
Unvote

Hey Felix we're far enough in that it doesn't really matter since we need scum dead more than we need certain townies alive at this point

what's my role?

MYW: I chose granola because he was a relative unknown and is generally a fun guy to be masoned with

I mean except when he's not on your team because then he never talks and it's incredibly boring in mason chat - which I'm pleased to report is the case here

granola's probably scum. I just don't want him dead right now because I also probably lovered myself to him which means hey I have insurance against the scum

if we get to MYLO we can just make him explode but until that point I'm happier with myself alive (why will become obvious when Felix reports back)

Want to hear from Para why MrGuy needs to fry
Mirdini, you are a Lightning Rod. I'm hesitant to call you town, because I don't know if you are or not. However, you have a very useful power, one that seems town, and I trust you.
well sparkyboy is clear so that's a plus

I mean the reason I didn't just explode all night actions n1 like a legitimate lightning rod (which pulls ALL actions to itself) is that as a directed lightning rod I'm basically a glorified bodyguard (thus my mistrust of myw's bp after all those protectives had flipped)

but hey yeah there's that.

re: granolascum there's also the fact that we already have cyber95 who is a permanent doublevoter

and granola claimed one-shot doublevoter to me in loverchat after I pressured him to claim
Mirdini, what do you know about Granola so far?
Hey guys, guess what?
Day ends in 24 hours.
Also, since it's technically a bit past 8:00PM, and given that you guys have been really talkative, day has been extended by an hour to make it 24 hours instead of 23.
Mirdini drew a lot of town night actions because Mirdini's pretty towny.
Are you sure he's a one-shot doublevoter?
Yep!

For a moment up there I thought it was because granola told me (he did, actually, since I wanted to see if he'd fakeclaim something so I asked him for his role) but my marriage message that came with the ~love QT~ also came with mod confirmation of said role.

I suppose it's possible there's two town doublevoters, or cyber the permanent doublevoter is scum, but considering granola's been rather reticent in the QT I'm leaning towards the scumnola explanation. The only thing he's posted is him being worried about dying in the night (didn't even answer my asking who he thinks I should poison), which is something of a tip-off in itself.
Marriage does two things: private QT and day rolecopping. There's no lover effect, so we're free to lynch Granola.
As proof of my knowledge, I offer this post. The two spoilered videos are marriage and the theme song of cops, in reference to Mirdini's invention.

so
unvote
vote:granola
Gnauga is a cool guy

Vote: granola

WHATCHA GONNA DO