Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24)
Eh, I'm not too suspicious of FS (the not-dead one) because he had a legitimate excuse. I am however suspicious of some other people, especially Mathgirl, because SHE HASN'T STARTED POSTING SINCE RVS. Anyway, usually I would say you're right about scumlurkers, but we had Kayarrows who was a huge lurker, and he ended up being doc, so I'm not too sure about it.
nvm I found a better target felixsparks

(also thanks I needed that remider)
(06-04-2013, 08:43 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »Why not lynch me? BECAUSE I AM YOU.

If you were me you'd have posted some thoughts on other players in this game and which one of them you'd like to lynch

since you did not, I'm going to have to call false on this one.
(06-04-2013, 08:47 PM)calibornio Wrote: »Eh, I'm not too suspicious of FS (the not-dead one) because he had a legitimate excuse. I am however suspicious of some other people, especially Mathgirl, because SHE HASN'T STARTED POSTING SINCE RVS. Anyway, usually I would say you're right about scumlurkers, but we had Kayarrows who was a huge lurker, and he ended up being doc, so I'm not too sure about it.

okay calibornio might not be town

the rest of you obstinate gents are though
I have some real life stuff to finish up today, so I'll post some reads when I get back.

Also, there's more than one way to read that sentence.
see calibornio when you retreat to the defense of 'this one lurker was town, so what if the ALL ARE' that just sends alarm bells ringing all over the place

plus the whole 'FelixSparks had an excuse so I'm not worried about him BUT HOW ABOUT THIS MATHGIRL LADY HUH' when uh Mathgirl's had a bevy of excuses too sure feels like cherrypicking

not to mention that fact that dear FS said he was out of state for 'a few days' when this game has been going on for almost half a month and he's posted all of four times since the game started, two of those just now
Okay, so uh... I thought I liked myw yesterday but now I'm not sure, mainly because he claim looks kind of weird. I think it's more a lot of confusing stuff getting thrown around because myw and yd12k are at each others throats. If I had to lean towards a town/scum thing, I'd say yd12k would be more scum and myw more town.

Calibornio is sounding okay today? Like, he's doing things and talking and that's cool. Also FelixSparks is a thing that I don't feel to great about.

Scoffles has an apple. Would like to hear more about it maybe?
EBWOP: Other stuff happened that I didn't notice because I forgot to refresh whoops, but not much has changed except yd12k vote and Calibornio post. I suppose that's a thing and I kind of don't like it. Mirdini said that though so okay.
Good start, care to give a vote?

Mirdiniscum is now unlikely IMO BTW.
I thought FS hadn't posted because he had a legitimate excuse and I don't know what's happening with Mathgirl, but I'd like to learn what she's busy with. I guess it's just that I can kind of sympathize with FS. It's hard to come back to a mafia after a couple days/weeks and try to analyze things. You should at least give him a chance to look through the thread before you pounce on him.
A vote. I think I'll Vote: FelixSparks because although I'd rather not due to him saying he'd give us some post later, what he's said is just the least helpful. He could have at least given us his thoughts on day 2 or something.
(06-04-2013, 07:38 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »but hey just keep ignoring me and continue bickering among fellow townies for the rest of the game while the scum literally don't post

(because that is certainly the vibe I'm getting here)

I can see this
adn I want to lynch people over it but... hhhhhhhhhhhhhHH LURKER LYNCHES....

also hey hey heyyyyy I haven't been cursing dini don't blame me

Felixlynch is massively sheepfilled I do not like

keeping vote on lurkerscoffles for now
will follow up with THINGS
People who need to die for lurking too much:

Felix, Sea, Math

Granola hasn't posted since he replaced credit really (he has 2 posts)
tilde should talk more

really anyone who's under the Legendary Q's post # line is bleh

still tho...

Hhh

Sea get your butt in here

also where did pilot go
Only skimmingly caught up but I think I want to vote: Kiven

For fishin

And an easy vote on Felix
I've seen a lot of talk about getting good info from certain lynches, and I'm wondering what info have we gotten exactly? Catwagon brought us to 2create, and our runner-up Purple Walrus also flipped town.

How about we actually make a lurker-lynch a serious threat. It's not like we can actually do worse than we've been doing with our reads thus far.

Vote:Seastormjt

SpoilerShow
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(06-04-2013, 09:40 PM)Red709 Wrote: »also where did pilot go

I had things to do (year-end projects). Will catch up in a brief period of time.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Oh yeah, Viata has notified me that they may not be able to talk as much as they'd like. Their only connection will be mobile, so they may not be as available as they'd like.
So basically the only people who will really be saying things already are

g
r
e
a
t

also I don't want sea lynched until she at least says things

same for math

felix can die buut his wagon is fullmof sheep, one HAS to be black
also tilde and scoffles need to talk more

granola needs to do things

who else is left then I forget

note: me forgetting you are playing this game is a sign you're NOT CONTRIBUTING ENOUGH TO SCUMHUNTS!!

facts
Lurker excuse in the spoiler
SpoilerShow

The day so far:
Myw: Clearing yourself as town with evidence only you can verify is like giving yourself your own nickname. Also wine for the wine god.
Standing theories:
Myw is bp and got shot, as stated. Needs to not wave it in our faces as a clear and let us come to our own conclusions.
Myw is godfather, no killed. Hopes story holds up long enough to get a mechanical clear from the cop before offing him/her.

Mirdini: Poison?! Oh god be careful dude. That said, pick and choose lurkers carefully. It's graduation season and there's probably a few people with bigger events on their plates like Pilot.

Cali/yd12k/myw: Willing to bet either Cali/myw are scumbussing each other in here, or all three are town. Cali's actions feel like he might be trying to set himself up? yd12k definitely feels the towniest of the bunch. I might need to investigate this further.

Just recently: Gnauga: did you just propose another policy lynch after 2 mislynches?! Vote: Gnauga
ah here we go

living are:

SpoilerShow

tl;dr: felix, youdont, kiven and cali can die

will continue to keep vote on sea until she starts doing things, if she's town she's usually quite helpful

don't like felixwagon
(06-04-2013, 11:16 PM)Gnauga Wrote: »I've seen a lot of talk about getting good info from certain lynches, and I'm wondering what info have we gotten exactly? Catwagon brought us to 2create, and our runner-up Purple Walrus also flipped town.

How about we actually make a lurker-lynch a serious threat. It's not like we can actually do worse than we've been doing with our reads thus far.

Vote:Seastormjt

I actually don't like this post all that much. Here, Gnauga jumps on a lurker lynch, because people have been discussing it and are generally for it. But then he jumps on someone completely different from the building bandwagon? Seems to be trying too hard to appear town.

re: lurkerlynches, they're okay, I guess? If we have nothing to go off of, that is. Still, that Felix wagon doesn't really look good, because he's a very safe target. Strongest offender is probably Kiven, because his reasoning was extremely weak. Heck, he even said he'd rather not vote for him.

re: myw vs youdont, yeah no I'm not looking into that. Too much vitriol there. I will just say that this looks like standard old "two town jumping down each other's necks" and move on.

I... think I will vote: Kiven. Although I really want to vote Gnauga, too.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
oh
oh

he
gnauga did didn't he
wow okay, willing to see him dead too
So I dunno if Q checked my QT, but:

life has been kinda shit lately and it's led to me straight up forgetting about this game several times so
i think the best thing for me to do at this point is replace out

sorry guys =I
Alright, definitely agree with going for a lurkerlynch/not-very-activelynch. Thoughts on 'em:
  • seastorm: Only made one meaningful post, has not explained absence otherwise.
  • MathGirl: Said she'd make a legit post after school, has posted literally nothing since then. I understand if she's busy but still jeez
  • Leafsw0rd: Replaced so I can really only judge Viata. Viata contributed well! Yay Viata okay yes off hook.
  • Felix: The lurkiest and I doubt we have anything to really lose by lynching them

Other thoughts: I don't really see why we're going after Kiven? Some sheepiness but they contributed a fair amount. I'm slightly dubious of Gnauga, but unless something big comes up I'd rather go with a lurkerlynch for now

As it stands I would be okay with either a seastorm or Felix lynch but I want to see the votals first to make sure my vote isn't being wasted/pushing too close to hardlynch