Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D3: Dead Walrus (19/24)
EBWOP: I take that back, Pala isn't insane it's just you MYW

and you're suffering less from insanity and more from the delusion that yelling GUYS I'M CLEAR makes you less suspicious
Yo red surviving doesn't always show on daystart AFAIK but otherwise GOOD POST BEST TOWN
Oh new theory: Myw mentioned her only scumspicions being me and calibornio, whic is kinda bad, but then calibornio said me and her look bad (And the round it of I think they look bad but nvm that). Then he votes me out of the two of us without explanation. My theory is that I'm right and they actually are scum, and that myw is bussing so she can yell she's town if calibornio gets vigged whil they try and pretend theyve got a good case on me so that town mislynches again. Why the other approximatily 5 scum aren't telling them to stop is a mistery though.
(06-04-2013, 12:17 PM)yd12k Wrote: »Oh new theory: Myw mentioned her only scumspicions being me and calibornio, whic is kinda bad, but then calibornio said me and her look bad (And the round it of I think they look bad but nvm that). Then he votes me out of the two of us without explanation. My theory is that I'm right and they actually are scum, and that myw is bussing so she can yell she's town if calibornio gets vigged whil they try and pretend theyve got a good case on me so that town mislynches again. Why the other approximatily 5 scum aren't telling them to stop is a mistery though.

This isn't the first time I've suspected you.
calibornio Wrote:Yd12k- They seem pretty scummy to me so far. They only have a few posts and most of them seem pretty suspicious. First, they start off with voting PW, which isn’t necessarily scummy, but then they don’t really post again until 2 days later saying they had meant to post something the day before, but it didn’t really make it and then they don’t really explain what the post was about. Then, they don’t post again until the next (in-game) day and only really focus on myw voting me. So yeah, yd12k is scummy and they need to post more.
Also, both you and myw seem suspicious, but myw seems slightly less suspicious with her bulletproof claim, which still seems pretty scummy, but less so then what you've been doing.
I didn't say it was? I asked you why you voted me, and opinions can change dude.

And I'm not talking is sort of a bad case for two reasons:
1: I am
2: Others are not.

So yeah I'd like a good explanation on that one.
You've started posting again recently, but there are still some things you've done that make me suspicious of you. You've been focusing on myw a lot, which makes sense since she seems pretty scummy, but it also feels like you're kind of trying to draw attention away from you. There's also the fact that you seemed to know 2create was bulletproof and you were involved with the whole PWwagon, but what really seals the deal is myw's claim of being bulletproof, which makes some sense with what we've learned. Also, even if you aren't scum, you'd give us the most information if you we're lynched.
When did I seem to know 2create's role?
Hell even if I did, why'd that make me scum?
How does myw's claim make sense?
It's spelled were, and it'salso not the word you're looking for.

Now that I think about it again PW being a vigkill does make sense, however, myw being the scumkill doesn't, so I still doubt her claim.
1) myw when I said you jumped the gun I meant on trying to get 2create to claim, not claiming yourself.
2) Red I swear to god. If you are a bp and you are shot I think it is pretty much standard procedure to let people know, unless you think scum is going to claim it at some point (and even then it's good to claim first since it avoids counterclaiming nonsense). Yes myw believing it is an autoclear is strange but if you (A) don't think she would do it as scum after the bulletproof flipped, and (B) myw did the same thing in Malkyfia 2, I think it points to at least a light townread.

Also, again, 2create was not as stump. At no point did Q say he stopped counting towards the total, just that he was invincible to kills (and obviously could still be lynched) and had no vote.

I don't know how to feel about yd12k's sudden activity but I didn't like the ALLCAPS RAGE/going on the attack the instant he starts getting voted, but I don't fully mind this new page? youdon't, give me a couple scumreads that are not 2create/calibornio. Also, the reason calibornio voted you over myw is probably because you kind of seemed lurkish and defensive the whole game, but honestly he had me as a scumread late D2 so why is he piggybacking my logic? (Oh yeah and you are not one to call people out on bad spelling mister mistery.)
Mr guy isn't contibuting much, Myw doesn't need repeating, all lurkers are terrible and I realize we haven't really been watching Mirdini but he did lead a lynch on a townie, from another townie, and denied the possibility of lynching other people. I'm not sure by any means but I wouldn't be surprised. At the very least he oughta be copped (Cop, if you've done so, don't listen to myw and claim because ughno)
Ugh my time is full of things

No Red I am not Scumlaw

Though you wouldn't know it by looking at me

Oh

And

HEY VAMPIRE

I GOT YER APPLE

COME AT ME, BRO
(06-04-2013, 02:06 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »2) Red I swear to god. If you are a bp and you are shot I think it is pretty much standard procedure to let people know, unless you think scum is going to claim it at some point (and even then it's good to claim first since it avoids counterclaiming nonsense). Yes myw believing it is an autoclear is strange but if you (A) don't think she would do it as scum after the bulletproof flipped, and (B) myw did the same thing in Malkyfia 2, I think it points to at least a light townread.

Also, again, 2create was not as stump. At no point did Q say he stopped counting towards the total, just that he was invincible to kills (and obviously could still be lynched) and had no vote.

fine, I can accept that it at least makes sense for him to claim, but his weirdness just hurts so much... hhHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I guess it cancels out, but still

I really want some evidence he's not screwing with us somehow before I start saying "oh yeah, he's town"

Also pala read the front page

(04-19-2013, 04:00 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »16. 2create, lynched D2, Town Treestump
(06-04-2013, 03:34 PM)yd12k Wrote: »(Cop, if you've done so, don't listen to myw and claim because ughno)

This

this is also a thing
this is part of why MYW is just not... just... hhhh

Urging people with power roles or information to claim as soon as possible is bad
please wait until you have enough information or you think you will be a target in the night/get lynched to infodump

but d3 is a bit early unless you have like
2 guilties and a clear or something
Hey by the way guys I'm accepting some poison I got either in the night or this morning

if I die momentarily that'll be why
also I'll take "Are all the scum lurking?" for $100 Alec
~Vote: granolaman~
(06-04-2013, 06:27 PM)Red709 Wrote: »
(06-04-2013, 02:06 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »2) Red I swear to god. If you are a bp and you are shot I think it is pretty much standard procedure to let people know, unless you think scum is going to claim it at some point (and even then it's good to claim first since it avoids counterclaiming nonsense). Yes myw believing it is an autoclear is strange but if you (A) don't think she would do it as scum after the bulletproof flipped, and (B) myw did the same thing in Malkyfia 2, I think it points to at least a light townread.

fine, I can accept that it at least makes sense for him to claim, but his weirdness just hurts so much... hhHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I guess it cancels out, but still

I really want some evidence he's not screwing with us somehow before I start saying "oh yeah, he's town"

Also pala read the front page

(04-19-2013, 04:00 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »16. 2create, lynched D2, Town Treestump

Jesus if you want evidence just read my post with all the lists in it, I go through a lot of little pieces of information that point to me telling the truth

I can't tell if you're not reading or if you're scum and trying to use CAPITAL LETTERS TO OVERRIDE LOGIC

I'm trying to use it to clear myself because honestly I don't serve much town purpose anymore, I might as well act cleared.

Also c'mon man telling 2create to claim wasn't the wrong thing to do. Probably a little early, but considering the speed of posts not by much.
I'd urge anyone who's going to get soft lynched to do the same.

anyhow.

vote: yd12k

Because you're reeeeeaaallly trying hard to twist my words into something stupidly scumtastic.
(06-04-2013, 07:30 PM)myw Wrote: »Jesus if you want evidence just read my post with all the lists in it, I go through a lot of little pieces of information that point to me telling the truth

Evidence refers to "The mod confirms it happened" not "because I said so"
but hey just keep ignoring me and continue bickering among fellow townies for the rest of the game while the scum literally don't post

(because that is certainly the vibe I'm getting here)
Ugh I will post later tonight but I'm just too fucking upset about life things right now

Agree that lurkers either need to stop fucking learning or get replaced already
So uh. Hi. Sup all. Sorry I haven't been posting, but I've been out of the state for a few days. And now that I am back.... I have little to add at the moment. I would love nothing better than to add something here, but I'm not sure WHAT to say or how to say it. So I'll be here, listening and I'll give my opinions on stuff as it comes up to make up for not being here.
(06-04-2013, 08:20 PM)FelixSparks Wrote: »So I'll be here, listening and I'll give my opinions on stuff as it comes up to make up for not being here.

give me a reason not to lynch you
At the very least post your opinion on myw/me/calibornio because that's a thing that is happening

Speaking of said thing: Myw OMG that is terrible logic YOU ARE NOT CLEARED DON'T FUCKING PRETEND YOU ARE. ROLES AREN'T TOWN'S WAY TO WIN, SCUMHUNTING IS. WHICH IS WHY MIRDINI IS RIGHT AND LURERS NEED REPLACEMENTS. (Also hi mirdini thanks for trying to stop the only discussion happening that's kinda weird. Not something town'd never do, but certainly something would try.)

ALSO MYW STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO CLAIM AS SOON AS THEY HIT SOFTLYNCH BECAUSE NO NO NO NO NO WHY WOULD THAT BE GOOD FOR TOWN EVER? IT JUST TELLS SCUM WHO TO ROLEBLOCK WHILE THEY KILL THE SMART TOWNIES AND THEN LEAD TOWN OFF A CLIFF.
Hey you guys (red, yd12k in particular) should calm down and tone down the language? It's pretty far outta line, take a step away from the computer and realize you're playing a text-based game on the internet
see yd12k you tell me my stopping your discussion is somehow counterproductive but whatever 'discussion' you're having spawned the above post so I don't consider it a particularly legitimate one.

I mean if you want me to spell out what 'I think all the scum are lurking' means it means that I think that all of Red/myself/Palamedes/calibornio/you/myw are not scum. Which makes your discussions in which you scream that this guy is scum while he's holding onto his claim like it's a life raft and none of y'all are actually doing much in the way of pursuing any productive avenues pretty non-conducive to said 'SCUMHUNTING'.

Might as well Vote: FelixSparks until he coughs up some actual opinions I suppose.
(06-04-2013, 08:23 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »give me a reason not to lynch you

Why not lynch me? BECAUSE I AM YOU.