-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (15?/21)
Oh and I'll go along with the vote scofflaw
Because the arguments by acio and btp were convincing enough for now, as I said.
(06-01-2013, 02:35 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Anyone from glorious suicide squad ready and willing to MAKE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE while I mull over things?

I'm up for it
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
well assuming continued 6 hour delays I should probably ask this question now

hey aciocat if you could shoot someone who wasn't scoffles who would it be
ah shit am I getting lynched?

word

well I'm still definitely not scum but I'm gonna need some time to read I've been super busy for reals

Here's the deal though, whoever besides Acio is voting me

I can't shoot.

My gun has rubber bullets.

That's my fucking power.

OH I STILL DIE

but my target doesn't

which

I've tried to figure out a use for, but there isn't one

So I'm gonna come back with some content (how long is day?)
And then I'm going to offer to off myself and shoot whichever target you like
who will /not/ die, but still
and then you guys can lynch whoever else you want
if that claim is real there is absolutely no reason to lynch him. and it's kind of a farfetched claim. it's most likely true.

can we maybe not lynch him, so he can contribute to town and also be a cleared for the most part town? we have a lot of clears here, shouldnt be hard to root out scum, methinks.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Scoffles don't aim your apparently non-functional bullets at a town leader please.
looking back, i tried to find out what's up with the scoffles lynch, and i see that people are voting him because he's lurking, which is kind of a weak reason. valid if we have nothing else to go for, but weak nevertheless. its being treated as if he were nigh-confirmed scum, though. sure, acio could be a cop, but he never explicitly claimed as such, and i have to fall back on assume powerless here. based on this, i can say that vortor maybe looks like he's bandwagoning here. additionally, and my paranoia compels me here, i think that a lot of the town leaders this game are scum, from the way the events of this game has been going. no deaths, seemingly controlled flow, people being sheeped into voting, etc.

preve: btp was the only one to even insinuate that acio was a cop, which seems odd and very rolefishingery.

im sorry i couldnt be more thorough with my reads, but posting on a phone is hard. heck, i probably missed a lot. i just hope people think about what i bring up, is all. ill be back later to answer questions and/or clarify what i said.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I don't have as much faith in humanity and the proper aiming of guns unless I'm in charge so Vote: Scofflaw for the moment.

Can always rescind him from gun-ban territory if THINGS that happen make him seem more legit in my eyes.

Scoffles might not be nigh-confirmed scum but there is not an awful lot to make him town either Garuru? I mean I suppose Scoffles could've exploded right now if he was scum but a presumed scum!Scofflaw might also just have been hoping people don't take him up on the offer because the offer itself is supposedly proof he's town etc. etc. yadda yadda

less interested in Scofflaw right this moment however, waiting on an Acio answer and then I think I might take TehPilot up on his noble offer

I mean I'd do the shooty thing myself but btp giving me his silenced thingamajig and my using it has left me disarmed for the rest of the game :/
I mean 'hey guys I'm town but my gun doesn't kill anyone I'll be right back to suicide for no reason other than the fact that there's lynch pressure on me' feels

awfully skeevy

if you're town you /usually don't want to throw yourself out of a window for no effect other than to townfirm yourself/ (if you're town scoffles /why/)
(06-01-2013, 07:39 PM)Garuru Wrote: »additionally, and my paranoia compels me here, i think that a lot of the town leaders this game are scum, from the way the events of this game has been going. no deaths, seemingly controlled flow, people being sheeped into voting, etc.

how does no deaths = town leaders are scum

I can see the other two sort of (not really) but

I am legitimately confused by that logic
vothurrs

Scoffles (5) (Acionyx, btp, Yewchung, Vortor, Mirdini)
Mathgirl (3) (Coldblooded, Kane, ICan'tGiveCredit)

Abstaining (the rest) (a list of people)

With 15? alive it takes 8 to lynch
Scoffles is gunbanned?

-------

Is it me or is that chain of mathgirl votes kinda hnng looking
1/3 of 15 is 5 so yeah that should be gunban.

mathgirl votes are... eh?

I mean it's 3 people that have claimed/look pretty towny to me (I mean Credit /play-wise/ I'd lynch but his claim is pretty steel plated considering he also claimed no death last night and scum dropping the kill last night just for that when there's double town trackers running around is.... no)

does help that kane is also on suicide squad and I'm hoping he he lives up to that commitment sooner or later depending on how things go

where is angrycat and his answer to my question

also to note is other people were on mathie before but then swapped on scoffles (myself included)
alright screw it this is taking too long hey btp/coldblooded/scoffles any of you if you could pick a guy to shoot right now who would it be

SOLICITING OPINIONS IS FUN

FUN IS MANDATORY
TehPilot you too you're the one who's volunteering gloriously after all
(06-01-2013, 05:45 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »well assuming continued 6 hour delays I should probably ask this question now

hey aciocat if you could shoot someone who wasn't scoffles who would it be

Mathgirl or Caliborn

Probably Caliborn since if he's scum then I'm more confident in the others

(06-01-2013, 07:39 PM)Garuru Wrote: »looking back, i tried to find out what's up with the scoffles lynch,

Might want to read through my last big post then
(06-01-2013, 09:18 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »TehPilot you too you're the one who's volunteering gloriously after all

One of Seastorm/Mathgirl/Calibornio?

Seastorm is not existing and I don't like it, Mathgirl isn't existing as well especially after instigating a gunban than dropping away. Calibornio has done nothing as well.

Simply put those three I wouldn't mind throwing them headfirst into hell before jumping in after them because they were present earlier and they've since gone silent. Seastorm probably less since I think she's in a replacement-prone slot, although Mathgirl can die in a fire for the gunban thing, not following up is not okay. Play's been questionable otherwise.

Calibornio appears to be struck with real life stuff left and right? He seems to be a favored target but I don't remember what he's done (perhaps that's why). I'll need to take a closer look.
well that's consensus enough for me considering he's also pretty damn up there for me

TEHPILOT

CALIBORNIO MUST DIE

[Image: ii98rfL9oeMzQ.gif]

TAKE THE SHOT
[Image: tumblr_me0uqxK5M21r2ajbko1_500.gif]

Let's take it easy, Mirdini. I know you're anxious, but let's slow down a second.

You might think, man, why is Pilot so suicidal? And I'll tell you why. When I was but a young lad, my mother left me alone. I grew up wandering the desert alone, spending my time amongst the dead littered in these blood-soaked sands.

And being in death all the time changes someone. You grow up to learn the ways of the vultures, those who feed off the deceased. I was no exception. I am a killer; it is all I have been known to do. I've been through friendships and gone through as many lovers as some of you may have.

But I fear death no longer. No longer do I reside on the fringe between this life and the next. I am one with death itself. I have learned the ways of the shadows, I have danced with the devil himself. I've been to hell, escaped hell, then returned on my own volition solely to continue to fuck shit up.

I grow weary of this life. It's time I return to what suits me the best.
(06-01-2013, 09:55 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »o7

[Image: ieT5n9qagoSWY.gif]
(free soundtrack)
SpoilerShow

[Image: gunfire.gif]

SUICIDE VIG: CALIBORNIO

Event!

[Image: foxes.jpg]

Two bodies hit the floor after a lot of really loud gunshots! Except this time they were both dead and the Crooks were sure that no autopsy would be required. They examined the bodies...

Calibornio was the Scum Hypnotist and a member of Les Zorros Tranquillos, a covert government/mercenary group dedicated to eradicating the Crooks.

Calibornio was once a professional magician, and when he submitted his resume to Les Zorros Tranquillos, they had their doubts. They thought that he was some fool who had a little too much to drink among other falsehoods. But they were certainly correct in believing that he was a 'wiseguy'. He was loyal to the agency's code, but he took certain liberties. He had... certain methods of dealing with issues that he'd would rather not get his hands dirty with.

Once every three nights, he could visit and hypnotize one non-mafia player into committing the scum night kill. They would not be informed of having been hypnotized, but they would count as having visited the deceased. In addition to this, he could redirect night actions, but not on the same night that he makes the hypnokill.

Like all Zorros, he was not permitted to communicate in scumchat during the day if he or his 'assistant' performed the kill. He would have won if the Zorro's and any backup scum outnumbered the town at any point in time.

TehPilot was the Escapist (a member of the Crooks Hollow)

TehPilot always had a knack for keeping under the radar. When he was five, he ran away from his family. The vultures adopted him as one of their children and he learned the ways of stealth and scavenging. His palette and aroma was questionable, but his ability to avoid detection was unprecedented. That is, until the cops smelt him at the scene of a bank robbery while he was in hiding.

Having recently learned the ways of proper prison hygiene, he planned on becoming the world's greatest thief for his compatriots and possess an admirable cowardliness that would be admired for years to come.

Oneshot: At the beginning of the night phase, TehPilot could choose whether or not to avoid any incoming actions. If he was the target of any actions that would normally occur before the night phase (such as a role block, jailing or any other action-altering device) he was alerted that such actions will occur before making a choice (even if the role stated that the target wasn't made aware of the action). The awareness expired after he used his ability.

At last, the Crooks were aware of the existence of the Zorros Tranquilos amongst themselves. Some were frightened, but most felt empowered to have a traitor beneath their boots. They carried on their conversation...

Day has been extended to June 5th, 11:59pm EST. With 13 present, it takes 7 to lynch.
As two guns have been fired today, the gunshot limit has hit and no more guns may be fired today.
(06-01-2013, 09:17 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »alright screw it this is taking too long hey btp/coldblooded/scoffles any of you if you could pick a guy to shoot right now who would it be

Jeez Mirdini, you could have at least waited a whole hour after this question to start yelling for Calibornio's head. But whatever, he was still scum and I guess that's all that really matters now.

For the record, my answer would probably have been to shoot Mathgirl still. She's been anywhere between scummy and completely absent all game, and using her power to purposely block the planned "townfirming" shot on D3 and then just trying to coast back out of the spotlight on that claim does not make me feel any better about her at all.

I'd be alright lynching Scofflaw too though because "Hey I have a totally useless gun doesn't do anything but I'll still happily shoot somebody later just because I have a decent sized wagon on me" is kind of ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What are you even doing Scofflaw.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (13?/21)
Also, I looked back though all of Jac/Calibornio's posts and didn't really see much of interest at all besides a few of his reads posts from D2.

All in all, I'd have to say my favorite part was this:
SpoilerShow
[Image: ibuR6nO6fBM7yk.gif]

woo shooting is the best

Back to topic I literally got up, went to work, got home, ate dinner, took a 5 hour nap since the daykill happened and I could check back in on the thread

and only dpaul has posted?????

okay then.

Acio already pointed out that post but didn't quote it and yeah that suuuuure is a post.

Would like some votals to figure out where we stand? I'm not sure if votes reset or not after the daykill, if they didn't we've got 5 on scofflaw and 3 on mathgirl with both wagons looking... pretty townish apart from possibly Vortor & possibly Credit? Kane obviously looks quite a bit better from that Calib post because I do not see Calib having a fellow scum team member as the only scumread he posts in the entire game. Unless his team directed him to distance I guess? Eugh non-absolutes.

considering it's well after the weekend Kane described in his recent post perhaps he (yes you Kane) and Mathgirl could grace this thread with their presence again? Seastorm would also be well appreciated but I'm not going to get my hopes up for that -.-
also since there's no gunshots left I believe Scoffles has two days to make the promised aforementioned 'content' happen without us having to worry about him using his 'useless' gunshot for whatever reasons

which y'know I'd appreciate because hrgle