Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
2create you are horrid horrid scum and I still love you

Minion
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Two things I forgot to respond to/didn't notice. First is serious, second is a bit of a joke.

(05-31-2013, 02:46 AM)Red709 Wrote: »what scum would let him live
Scum who fears some sort of backup role (because hey bodyguard ain't that strong a protective role) or a watcher/tracker?

(05-31-2013, 02:46 AM)Red709 Wrote: »I don't want pants dropped every lynch thx, but I can't stop them either
But Red you have the fastest lost pants in the west :P.

In all honesty though I hate massclaims day 1/2/3 as much as anyone but there are very few situations in which someone about to face their lynch (as in, they will get lynched in a few hours if they don't claim) shouldn't claim. I mean either people find out their role in a couple hours when they are lynched or they live another night, maybe two.

I'd rather have a decent outed power role sticking around for one extra night to action away/be killbait and give us the chance to lynch someone else who could be scum, as opposed to just dying right away because they were cop/vig/some other semi-provable role and we lynched them because they felt bad claiming. Sure scum gets to know who they are but this isn't an open setup and scum having to waste a night offing a power role who was about to be lynched while town gets a second shot at killing/a power role living for one more night? Sounds protown to me.

This all being said - I'd rather 2create not claim unless for some reason people refuse to even consider the superior calibornio/PW/youdon't/Kiven lynches and pile on to him instead.
EBWOP: I don't think I've been particularly rude/mean/what have you and I've been trying to make sure I don't come off as such. If for some reason I am coming off in some way that makes anyone feel uncomfortable, just let me know.
(05-31-2013, 03:50 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »WORDS

I may be mixing my witchunt logic with my normal logic

-wait we only have 24 hours left? dammit dini you should've shot me a steam pr something I spent half the day DOTA'ing

-schaz what did I do thoooooo
I thought that was unoffensive and nonchalant?? siiiigh

-hhhhhhhhHHHHHHH. Fine, if it's 24 hours we can at least attempt to lynch the walrus, If we fail 2create dies... hh

fine
Vote Walrus
(05-31-2013, 02:48 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »so everyone that isn't on 2create or actual-favored-lynch Walrus please get in here and talk/justify sitting on dead wagons

mostly I mean the people who aren't voting for anyone, which comes to a list of: MrGuy/konec0/Scoffles/Garuru/FelixSparks/SupahKiven(???)/seastorm/Mathgirl/granolaman

y'all should do things you're JUST ABOUT HALF THE PLAYER LIST >:(

anyway Pala I can get behind a calibornio lynch I think possibly? It has a vote on it so if we both jump that's 4 with 6 more to a solid lynch

Well the main reason I'm not voting at the moment is that I'm fine with the 2create lynch but don't want to force an early day-end? I guess I'm just not sure what it would accomplish. The guy I'm most suspicious of is, as mentioned, Pilot, but adding another empty wagon wouldn't accomplish much imo

But I guess since there's no danger of an early end at the moment I might as well vote: 2create?

(If there's some aspect I'm missing feel free to tell me)
ebwop: Ehhhh I guess I'm not super happy with yd12k either because of the whole pushing-too-hard-on-2create thing but I really don't know what to say about him otherwise? I don't really feel comfortable laying a vote down there
[/size]
(05-31-2013, 03:26 AM)cyber95 Wrote: »I know I'm basically just lurking and stuff but Red is there anybody you don't find suspicious

in what sense

if the "could be scum" sense, no unless someone is mechanically confirmed town; no matter how much of a townread you have on someone remember: there's still a chance they're scum unless the above is true

if in the "scumread" sense, yes

you, dini, pala, guy & konec are all likely town imo
most of the remainder are varying shades of neutral and/or scum

scoffles is in fluxland, if he stops lurking tomorrow and starts playing like d1 he's townlaw if he lurks even more he's scumlaw and priority target # 1*

[size=x small]*subject to change[/size]
Ugh, sorry guys, today was my last day of school and I was planning on making a list of all my reads, but I forgot. (Also, fyi, I'm a guy, not a big deal, just wanted to let people know). Anyway, I'll try to make a post in the morning (I.e. Noonish) when I'm not dog tired. So far I'm agreeing with Red on lunches, but I'm not gonna vote until I look over everything again.
Quote:If 2create is getting the majority of votes, he might as well roleclaim if he's really not scum as to provide us with information and not you know, die in vain or whatnot.

I am, as stated, relatively derp. Therefore lyncing me would probably not even be bad, even if I turn out to be town at the flip. My lynch is already justified.
If somehow I made it through today roleclaiming would not have helped me.

Also, I have already half-claimed my role.
If I render myself voteless (which I have done now, so I can't vote anymore), something happens.
That should be enough for now.

Also I think Palamedes requires investigation because all I mostly see him do is agree with already stated arguments.
(05-31-2013, 08:55 AM)calibornio Wrote: »So far I'm agreeing with Red on lunches.

My stance on this is that they're delicious

In all seriousness I'm fine with lynching Myw or Purple walrus instead of the basically scumfirmed 2create (Who I suggest vigging).

BEfore I change my vote we need to agree on which one to lynch though, I'm not going to let 2create out of softlynch before we get a new one.
(05-31-2013, 10:11 AM)yd12k Wrote: »
(05-31-2013, 08:55 AM)calibornio Wrote: »So far I'm agreeing with Red on lunches.

In all seriousness I'm fine with lynching Myw or Purple walrus instead of the basically scumfirmed 2create (Who I suggest vigging).

BEfore I change my vote we need to agree on which one to lynch though, I'm not going to let 2create out of softlynch before we get a new one.

Don't vig me.
Just don't.
5 is soft youdont

guy voted
you're good
(05-31-2013, 10:20 AM)2create Wrote: »
(05-31-2013, 10:11 AM)yd12k Wrote: »

Don't vig me.
Just don't.

Give us any reason not to (And by any reason I mean reads and not roleclaims)
vigging me is bad, that's all I can say. Lynch me all you want but don't vig me.
Oké omdat dit mij nu stoort en ik weet dat jij de enige bent dit dit godverdomme kan lezen, krijg je een kans. Meningen over wat dan ook, of de dood. Ik wilde hier nog wat extra vloeken in gooien, maar ik kon er geen bedenken die niet Engels waren, en ik schrijf dit niet overnieuw.
I'll just ignore that.
I've said all I could say about the matter, as I stated above.

I posted the reads that I made today already, and I have nothing more to say right now. Maybe something will come up, and in that case I'll post what I think.
PS youdont google translate works wonders

2CREATE YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE MORE READS or at least act on them more than just saying 'I have no vote I am town lynch m e I guess'! ;-;

and you should really stop being so down on yourself! 'derp town' is a goddamn awful moniker that I wish people would stop using because it's just a catch-all for people to act smug and superior and ignore everything a player has to say and wow I guess I really hate it more than I thought jeez

also if you're some sort of bomb etc. when you give up your vote you're uh never going to be shot by scum at this point anyway so you might as well claim @_@

meanwhile calibornio continues to be The Amazing Man Of A Million Excuses (please do follow up this time amigo <3)
Google translate bestaat niet waar heb je het over?

In all seriousness since I only just saw Red's post I can do Purplewalrusvotery
I'm back guys.

The reason I voted yd12k Is because I wanted to know why he voted myw back on page 17 post 479. I never got a good answer so I didn't change my vote. Though I still feel he's a bit scummy because of not having any real opinions other than sheeping.

I feel Red is sort of getting mad at me for not posting. And not the playful mad, the "I want you dead!" kind of mad.

Also 2create sounds like a bomb that explodes when vig killed. If he's worried about killing someone who's town, that kind of means he's town aligned? On the other hand he could be a role that does something when Lynched, which is kind of scum.

Whatever he is he's not even trying to defend himself anymore.
I am absolutely not a bomb. I am no such thing. But when you kill me, let it be during the day.

Quick list of how town people seem to me.

Town
--
mrguy
Mirdini
Red
SupahKiven (Not so sure, though)
Garuru
yd12k
TehPilot
cyber95
Konec0 (Y U stop posting?!)
PW
Gnauga (Because his playstyle seems a little too forced.)
Palamedes
Caliborn
myw
LegendaryQ
--
Scum

People I don't know about:
- Viata
- All dem lurkers
Congratz you have no scumreads AND LEDGENDARYQ AS A STRICKEN TOWNREAD DID YOU JUST COPY A LIST OF PEOPLE POSTING?

Hell, that'd explain no opinion on viata too
Oh, PW's throwing WIFOM in now. Alright, I can understand that.
Then let me say I'm not Jester because that would be stupid.
I'm not Vengeful either, although that would probably be better for town than me being a Jester.
I'm not lynchproof or governor either. I mean - governor would in this situation not help anyone much at all, and lynchproof does practically the same.
(05-31-2013, 01:47 PM)yd12k Wrote: »Congratz you have no scumreads AND LEDGENDARYQ AS A STRICKEN TOWNREAD DID YOU JUST COPY A LIST OF PEOPLE POSTING?

Hell, that'd explain no opinion on viata too

No it is like: Bottom of list = scummy, top of list = town.

No I don't want to wait 12 seconds.
2create if you're BP your best shot may be visiting me.
Wait no misunderstood my role
(Also BP's cant visit derp)