Last Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Day
Re: Last Day
Originally posted on MSPA by BigBurkhart.

Dragon Fogel Wrote:>Okay, it sounds like money is the issue. So offer to cover the cost of replacing any balloons you use. It can't be that much, can it?
It's not just that. She has pride as a performer, too.
Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

>Well, if all else fails, there's always theft...
Originally posted on MSPA by ArcusofBrambles.

"Um... I'm sorry. I didn't consider your feelings and because of that I offended you. But I really do need some sort of help, even if it doesn't include balloons."
Originally posted on MSPA by spiritualAfr0.

>Use the shenanigns, Ted. Use the shenanigans!
Originally posted on MSPA by Professor zobot.

You gotta know when to walk away. At this point she's probably going to disbelieve us no matter what we do and Ted is walletless, so just warn her about the threat (even if she doesn't believe us NOW, if it gets worse then at least she'll know we weren't clowning around) and look for other options. Maybe the Janitor has a bucket or something you can fill with water instead?
Originally posted on MSPA by Peterdivine.

Ted: The answer has been staring you in the face for so long it's gone blind.

Just destroy the building. Blow it up, reduce it to rubble.

If you do that, you create a bunch of mayhem, you get Jennifer to lose her job, you get to save the world... it's like a bajillion birds with one stone. It's like the H-Bomb of avian life as it is known.

Now go back, find the janitor, and start demanding that he give you all the details of weaknesses in the buildings gas and structural systems, or any other explosive-capable interior facilitations. There's gotta be something in here that can make an explosion that big.

Bonus points for the janitor if the schematics are stupidly intricate and difficult to draw.
Originally posted on MSPA by Yamtaggler.

>If she so concerned about the welfare of her daughter then why the fuck did she waste a balloon on a tiny printer?
Originally posted on MSPA by insaneyanish.

Well shit. This was fucking awesome on pretty much every account. Consider me a +1 reader.
Originally posted on MSPA by Godbot.

Lick your thumb and rub a balloon until he leaves, or dies
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

[Image: shazbot1.png]

[Image: shazbot2.png]

[Image: shazbot3.png]

[Image: shazbot4.png]

AW SHIT

[Image: shazbot5.png]

AW YISS GOT YO FLAG MOTHER FUCKER

BEST CHECK YOSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOSELF BITCH

[Image: shazbot6.png]

OH FUCK SHIT PISS FUCKING CHRIST DDHSHGFSHFUCKING PATHFINDERS

[Image: shazbot7.png]

PREPARE FOR IMPACT OH SHIT OHSHITOHSH

[Image: shazbot8.png]

FUCK

[Image: shazbot9.png]

[Image: shazbot10.png]

bing!

"Our flag is secure."

[Image: shazbot11.png]

[Image: shazbot11.png]

[Image: shazbotfinal.gif]

And that's Tribes: Ascend in a nutshell.

I have no idea what I'm even doing any more. IT WAS FUNNY TO ME AND PROBABLY TEN TIMES FUNNIER TO THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PLAY TRIBES ASCEND

Anyway, this Thursday I'm going to take an actual intermission. Maybe. I'm going to be leaving for Florida over spring break and will not be near my tablet all week. I might prepare some form of intermission? Maybe? I think that would disrupt the idea of user suggestions. I just don't want to go bare of updates for an entire week. Or maybe nobody cares.

OTHER THINGS: Who wants to make a TVTropes article for Last Day? Because I feel dumb making my own article and I'm not gonna do it. So if you want to you can I guess. Also, ask me questions about last day guys c'mon i love answering questions. If that link doesn't work go here and hit "QUESTION MY MUSTACHE"

There will probably be an update tomorrow. Maybe. Next update's kinda big? There's two really important updates I want to get to this week so I'm going to be drawing my ass off for the next four days.

insaneyanish Wrote:Well shit. This was fucking awesome on pretty much every account. Consider me a +1 reader.
Thank you very much. Tell all yo friends and shit! I enjoy making it just as much as you enjoy reading it.

also all suggestions before this post are still valid, obviously

GOOD NIGHT

(by the way my favorite class in tribes is the technician and my job pretty much covers none of this but it's basically like yelling at your teammates to help you retake the fucking generator room already so we actually have a goddamned defense)
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

I didn't play tribes so my reaction was "What even..."
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

Oh I can try to make an article, it's only going to be the very bare bones since I'm such shit at writing articles, though.
Originally posted on MSPA by General Disorder.

Hahahahaha, this was beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.
Engineers represent!

I mostly play engineer on team deathmatch though, because nobody expects to see a turret on a TD match, mwahaha.
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

I'm getting tired of T:A, mostly because having come from earlier versions of Tribes, T:A just doesn't let you do ANYTHING. Among other complaints that I don't need to air in this particular thread.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Pick Yer Poison.

suomynonAyletamitlU Wrote:I'm getting tired of T:A
But how could anyone get tired of T&A

(this is what a tired mind reads)
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

Maybe I'm just looking for something with more personality [img]images/smilies/confusedjohn.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by Stickmeister.

SpoilerShow

spiritualAfr0 Wrote:>Use the shenanigns, Ted. Use the shenanigans!
[Image: 607.png]

When in doubt, use the shenanigans!

[Image: 608.png]

You start pushing Dorothy.

"Hey!" Dorothy shouts "Quit it! I've made my mind up!"

[Image: 609.png]

"Look through that keyhole." you tell her.

"Uh...why?"

"Just do it. You'll rethink your decisions."

[Image: 610.png]

[Image: 611.png]

"There's nothing in there." Dorothy says.

"Wh-What?! You're lying, move over!"

[Image: 612.gif]

[Image: 613.gif]

"What the..."

[Image: 614.png]

"But...but this is the right door! Right next to the water cooler! I know it! What the fuck?! Oh. Oh shit. That means it's loose! Shit!"

[Image: 615.png]

"Whoa..." she says, "You actually seem...genuinely worried about this."

"I'm aware of that!"

"And my balloons will help the cause?"

"Yes! This isn't some game we're playing! It's kind of a long story. It sounds dumb, but people might be in danger, and your balloons will probably save lives!"

"Oh...Okay, I understand."

[Image: 616.png]

"Well then, I'll make you a deal. I need a bucket. If you can find me one, I'll give you--"

[Image: 617.png]

[Image: 618.png]

[Image: 619.png]

[Image: 620.png]

That was easier than you thought. You're not entirely sure if water really stops the EXECUTE zombies, but now you have some ammo if it does. Now, to find Manfreddie and tell him about Butterc--

[Image: 621.png]

"TED!"

[Image: 622.png]

[Image: 623.png]

"I FOUND YOU!"

[Image: 624.png]

You are now the young Finnish girl.

You woke up in an elevator. You don't entirely remember why, you only remember your butt getting stuck. That was pretty damn funny.
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by Redux.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

>Get out of the elevator
Originally posted on MSPA by SNeakyRobot.

> Must find Manfreddie
Something Fishy's going on
You want to know what
Originally posted on MSPA by distainfulCatalyst.

>Refuse to open the elevator door, lest a computer-headed person be on the other side. Wait for someone to use the elevator instead. Zombies can't use elevators, right?
Originally posted on MSPA by BigBurkhart.

Go to da roof!
Originally posted on MSPA by spiritualAfr0.

>Finnish Girl: Attempt to go to your floor to resume your work.

>Random dude: When the elevator opens, press every single floor's button, and keep this poor girl from resuming her work.

>Ted: Abscond Ted. Abscond like you have never absconded before!
Originally posted on MSPA by Grutor.

Ted: Runaway, then quickly attempt balloon mask while at out sight. First chance you get head to the bathrooms.
Janitor: Finally make it to the lobby and ... Looks like no one is around. Let's try the elevator this time.
MANFREDDIE: Face BOSS alone.
All background characters: Start panicking, the outbreak has begun.
Originally posted on MSPA by negativeProximity.

Jennifer: wonder at loss of ted. did you really see him?

Form party with remaining ducks.

Save the world.

Ted: KISS HER YOU FOOL!

Then punch her in the man parts and escape.

Beetle+lala+dorothy: form party for MORE SHENANIGANS.

Janitor: feel incredibly lonely. Everybody has forgotten you forever.
Originally posted on MSPA by captal.

dance like you have never danced before go up a few floors