Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
Well dammit. Of course both of the people of who I thought would be scum turned out to be town.
Good job, me. *rolls eyes*.
I think I'll be rendering myself voteless today so that I don't cause any more disasters.
(05-27-2013, 05:50 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »
(05-23-2013, 06:43 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Myw needs a vig shot to the face if one is out there

Come on Red.

Actually worth a FOS: Red for voting myw because he thought he was a stupid town rolecop.

oh
wow
I didn't actually see that post ngl

unvote
(05-27-2013, 05:48 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Anyone notice how Cat is listed as voting for herself? Am I missing her vote/reading too far into things?

Do actually think Catwagon is worth analyzing and that there is scum within 2create, calibornio, and Guy. Mirdini and Pilot are unlikely, I know I'm town, and Red feels like townRed this time.

Vote: calibornio for now, will reread tomorrow and see which of the three are worth pursuing the most/if there's anyone who needs to be looked at harder.

myw you know you can vote right?

also no she voted herself the whole time pala
it was more of her daring us to lynch her
Yes. Yes I can.

Vote: calibornio
Why?

vote myw until you explain
There's got to be at least one scum in the Catmobile. Ignoring all other info we have, that's a 1/7 chance of hitting scum.

2create's writing is sounding pretty forced and awkward. It might just be the way he writes in mafias, but it reads nervously to me. If anyone who's played with 2create before wants to confirm/deny with meta comparison, I'd appreciate it.

Vote: 2Create Not saying that there aren't other suspicious folks in the bandwagon, but overall, I think 2create's my best read.

Also curious about Scoffle's last post. Some quirky mechanic? "Get last post and you can _____"
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Of course I'm nervous. I had a lot of votes on me yesterday and it looks like I might get lynched today.
Is that not a reason to be nervous?
No it's not. TOwn should never care if they're lynched because it'll provide good info. (Unless you're a good role, in which case you still shouldn't.)
2create why are you so concerned with self-preservation? I don't see what you intend to prove by eliminating your own vote, other than losing responsibility for lynches.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Create you are sounding a bit selfish, which is scummy.

Also yd12k, myw has already given a reason a page back. So why are you voting him?
(05-27-2013, 12:56 PM)yd12k Wrote: »No it's not. TOwn should never care if they're lynched because it'll provide good info. (Unless you're a good role, in which case you still shouldn't.)

Gonna say right here that this is bullshit. I mean, sure, ideally town should be ready to nobly sacrifice themselves to the cause but come on, nobody wants to be out of the game.
Furthermore, if you're town and the town is gonna vote for you instead of scum, it's still in the town's best interest for you to try and redirect votes.

"Not wanting to die" is the worst way to try and determine if somebody is scum.
Yes but defending yourself based on just wanting to live is by that logic still incredibly scummy.
I said I was nervous, not that I do not want to die at all costs. Of course it'll provide info, and that's great.
It's just this: I know I am town, you don't. You want to lynch me. Fine, but I'm town, so it'll hurt you too!
yd12k you have not answered my question. Why are you voting myw for not giving a reason even though he already gave one.

(05-27-2013, 05:33 AM)myw Wrote: »I'm gunna go on limb and say it was probably caliborn who's scum, since I can't imagine a scum trying to START a bandwagon on the first day.

Maybe this will get your attention.

Vote: yd12k
I missed it is it that important?

2create that's not helping anybody can say that. if anything it makes you look worse 2create
Okay wow I think people maybe need to cool down a bit.

I agree that 2create looks scummy as hell right now, but the day pretty much just started, and we've done little to no analysis on anyone else (save for some obligatory "calibornio still scummy" and "myw??? vigilantes???").

While I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a 2create lynch, the whole thing just feels a little off to me, and yd12k is making me feel particularly uncomfortable. He seems to be pursuing him a bit too forcefully, and the whole myw thing seemed more like misdirection than an earnest vote. Maybe I'm just reading a bit too much into it, though.

Currently withholding my vote, if only because the day literally just started and I'd like to see a bit more discussion before any lynches go through.
It is off indeed. Why would scum kill frigidScholar?
I clearly suspected him of being mafia. I was wrong. Apparently that makes me look scummy.
But hey. If that train of thought leads you to me, how could I be mafia?
Why would mafia let a flip imply that they are mafia. It makes no sense voting me today because of my wrong read on FS yesterday.

Also I am trying to help. I do read all the posts and I am trying to get good reads.
However, I haven't gotten much yet.
I agree that yd12k is kind of diving into everything without argumentation, but would scum be so careless?
Also I haven't rendered myself voteless quite yet but I am ready to do so if I feel the need today.
So after a quick read through, I'm not really liking 2create. It sounds like he's making excuses. I don't really have much else to say that hasn't already been said.
urgh

so I still have a strong desire to lynch all the same people as d1

2create STILL looks scum as hell with his "OH GOD IM TOWN DONT KILL ME ITLL BE BAD FOR YOU TOO" which is like bad scum defenses 101
except it feels like derp as much as scum
PW continues to make me make low-key acio noises at him

Calibornio has yet to say anything

The cat lynch included 7 people - but it could've been a town only lynch as much as a scum lynch

that said, cali continues to be one of the most suspicious members of said list
forgot to Vote 2create
(05-27-2013, 07:42 PM)2create Wrote: »It is off indeed. Why would scum kill frigidScholar?
I clearly suspected him of being mafia. I was wrong. Apparently that makes me look scummy.
But hey. If that train of thought leads you to me, how could I be mafia?
Why would mafia let a flip imply that they are mafia. It makes no sense voting me today because of my wrong read on FS yesterday.

If you're going to bring WIFOM bullshit into this I may have to reconsider my opinion on the bandwagon Melonspa

In all seriousness that kind of reeks of a deliberate "nobody would be that obvious!" scum misdirection... thing to me. You're really not doing yourself any favors here.
guys i take back my claim of bullshit scum detection

vote: 2create
Guys do remember that frigidScholar was also a terrible scum target. One of the worst. Wine or no that is still a valid point.

Let's be honest 2create is probably third party.
i don't have much time. here are some quick notes

myw: #397 "caliborn is probably scum" *waits for Pala to vote first*
Pala nudged myw into voting; potential myw/Pala dynamics? Odd.

Pala: #399 why do you think Pilot is unlikely? And I'm not exactly sold on town!Red right now.

Gnauga: #409 best not to discuss that right now (that being Scoffles' last post)

Supah: #419 excuses for what?

Red: #420/421 "2c feels derp as much as scum... cali is most suspicious on cat wagon" *votes 2c*
why 2c and not cali red

2create's play feels more likely to be derp than scum.

yd12k feels off; like pushing for easylynch.

Mirdini probably town. D1 play makes no sense otherwise.

regarding the two kills last night: remember that Kieros was bodyguard. fS was more likely vig/SK kill than scum kill I think. Kieros probably got lucky; YMMV on whether it was good luck or bad luck. At least we won't have linkspam posts anymore.

inb4 2c flips 3P SK
either way I agree with Pala: 2c is probably 3P. Would consider as a possible lynch but would rather look at other people first.

does this forum have a "search for so-and-so's posts in this thread" function because i can't find it