Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
re: doublevote claim i would honestly have preferred cyber stay hidden for longer
i don't think town would be llikely to go Frantically Searching For A Doublevoter anyway? like I'd think that would be a bad move unless we had reason to think scum!doublevoter was a Thing. otherwise it'd just be like painting a huge "shoot me" over the guy

but it's automatic and what's done is done so meh
(05-20-2013, 07:59 AM)konec0 Wrote: »re: policy lynch we need people to talk about things that are happen and not hunker down for what is effectively an easy lynch, esp. not this early

(easy lynch because it's pretty damn hard to argue against "oh i'm gonna lynch you on policy" which is Not a Logic)

it's not an easy lynch because I fully expect Cat to Do Things ™ if we actually make a hash of lynching her unless she does

thing is as long as there are people going 'but she's just cat leave her alone' she will do this forever and ever and ever and ever and ever
Okay so

don't feel like I can really comment on much without treading over old ground, but it's better than being mute and offering no help at all so. Yeah. On the other hand, my outlook on the situation makes me think that Kieros saying "BLAGH WE'RE STILL KINDA IN RVS I DON'T LIKE THAT LEAVE ME ALONE" is an extremely town-helpful move. FoS: Kieros

dropping out of your RVS as soon as you realize it's not RVS anymore just looks weeeeeeeeeird to me, Pwalrus. And calibornio's defence seems strange at first, but then again, we had just taken PW nigh to the level Red had reached with his DV so I kinda guess that makes sense eventually.

2create's all over the place blagh wat r u doing. you get a FoS too.

Credit, though, takes over in terms of scumminess, and that's because of some kinda weird play on his behalf. Partly that the instant somebody started calling out his wagon he hopped off, called his original vote "ironic" and voted for the person calling him out. Also pushing a rolefishing isn't exactly town-helpful really.

VOTE: ICGC
(05-20-2013, 07:59 AM)konec0 Wrote: »you're all "right i'm gonna waffle around on PW like i'm only gonna vote him if it's hammer or somesuch" and yet on Cat you're all "hopping on this wagon ASAP #yolo #swag"

why the difference is the main question here

oh come on Cat Boss you know as well as I do why the difference

the difference is he can sheep the dini on cat policywagon

Also basically the "if we don't poke cat with a stick she won't do anything" is a thing

on an unrelated note, thingumajig is apparently an actual word... :¿
It seems the post I made yesterday never got to the forums? I should've checked but that's bad. I need to go travel now though, I'll reread later.
(05-20-2013, 07:59 AM)konec0 Wrote: »
(05-20-2013, 07:01 AM)2create Wrote: »Can't I talk about 2 different things in my post?

yes because your attitude re: voting and your attitude re: voting are totally two different things
you're all "right i'm gonna waffle around on PW like i'm only gonna vote him if it's hammer or somesuch" and yet on Cat you're all "hopping on this wagon ASAP #yolo #swag"

why the difference is the main question here

also i see you've played before so Vote: 2create

Should I keep all my desicions and thoughts to myself then?
Also it seems like I won't really need to vote for PW, my only reason being a nolynch alternative to that and you all bandwagoning on me kind of makes that unnecessary (*rolls eyes*).

My special ability includes sacrificing my vote to get something handy back for it so if you think I don't make sense anymore I could always do that.

((Also ask tehPilot about my experience. Those games were with few people who didn't quite know how to play mafia either, and I've never quite sat out a game until LYLO.))
(05-20-2013, 07:12 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »My policy lynch on Cat here is a special case because a. I find it an interesting thought experiment and b. maybe cat will finally do something if I bring her to h-1 on day one

ah but WILL IT HAPPEN
spoiler: nope

2create why are you just jumping on me tho'? Like... that just seems like you saw what you thought could be the path of least resistance and went for it. And that's generally something people do as scum more than as town. And if this is your first mafia over 10 people or whatever then you should be on the more cautious end of the voting, I would think, due to previous experiences.
2create Wrote:((Also ask tehPilot about my experience.))

No thanks, that's quite alright.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(05-20-2013, 03:10 PM)Cat Wrote: »2create why are you just jumping on me tho'?

Mainly because of the self-vote.
I would like to point out that the Walrus has not raised his purple head since Shit Went Down

And that I am still displeased with 2create because no, of course you shouldn't keep your opinions to yourself. It's just that your opinions seem scummy, mmk
Also in the offchance you are town: PANTS, man, PANTS

In other news Leaf is probably town based solely on 303
(05-20-2013, 03:10 PM)Cat Wrote: »ah but WILL IT HAPPEN
spoiler: nope

2create why are you just jumping on me tho'? Like... that just seems like you saw what you thought could be the path of least resistance and went for it. And that's generally something people do as scum more than as town. And if this is your first mafia over 10 people or whatever then you should be on the more cautious end of the voting, I would think, due to previous experiences.

hey look results
Okay sorry I've missed the kickoff of this game. I'll make a more legitimate post after school (kinda need to finish off an essay atm... >.<) but I'll make a readwall by then.

I mean, it seems like there's been a bunch of dead weight and I'm certainly not helping. There's some interesting stuff with Cat right now, but I don't have enough time to parse what is happening.
(05-20-2013, 10:43 AM)2create Wrote: »Should I keep all my desicions and thoughts to myself then?

did you... did you read my post
I asked you to explain WHY the difference between your (non)-vote for PW and your vote for Cat. Why you were so hesitant on the PW wagon but had no problems hopping on Cat immediately. I want you to explain your decisions.

What you just suggested here is the literal exact opposite of what I asked you to do. Not to mention it's really anti-town.

It's not helping your case.
(05-20-2013, 04:12 PM)2create Wrote: »Mainly because of the self-vote.

that was rvs tho
you realize that rvs votes are generally Jokes and mean jack shit
(05-20-2013, 08:53 AM)Leafsw0rd Wrote: »Credit, though, takes over in terms of scumminess, and that's because of some kinda weird play on his behalf. Partly that the instant somebody started calling out his wagon he hopped off, called his original vote "ironic" and voted for the person calling him out. Also pushing a rolefishing isn't exactly town-helpful really.

VOTE: ICGC

I'd like to reiterate: In my mind, we were still in RVS, and so far, others have stated that that was still RVS, what, with a Red wagon piling up over linked text, come on people

Also, if it isn't town-helpful, then what is it? it's helpful to everybody to know why something is 3 votes instead of 2. If I didn't point it out, somebody would eventually point it out anyway. It couldn't be ignored. M ight as well ask questions about it.
(05-20-2013, 04:17 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »I would like to point out that the Walrus has not raised his purple head since Shit Went Down

good point
(05-20-2013, 05:12 PM)konec0 Wrote: »
(05-20-2013, 04:12 PM)2create Wrote: »Mainly because of the self-vote.

that was rvs tho
you realize that rvs votes are generally Jokes and mean jack shit

Yes but I mean self vote come on.
I'm still not sure who else to vote for atm and voting cat seemed like it was ok to do.
Don't ask me why, I don't even understanf myself sometimes.

Also I didn't answer your other question because it gets awkward to defend myself all the time. I'm human, I do make mistakes. Give me a second to read over your post again and answer your question.
Thr difference because vote=/= lynch, but since there is softlynch, which is kind of new for me, I'm more cautious even with a small number of votes. And I probably would have hesistated joining the cat wagon too if there would have been more votes.
Sorry for not posting that much, I'll try and be more active.
I'm going to be busy the rest of today and some of tomorrow, so I probably won't post much. I should be doing stuff right now, but I figured I should check in.
Lolwut?
The Votal Train Goes FoS FoS FoS
Credit isn't that special

Soft 6, Hard 13.
Mirdini (1) - TehPilot
Seastorm (1) - frigidScholar
Garuru (1) - myw
Leafsw0rd (1) - calibornio
Cat (3) - Mirdini, Cat, 2create
Calibornio (1) - MrGuy
Red709 (3) - cyber95, Palamedes
2create (3) - Garuru, Red709, konec0
Credit (2) - Kieros, LeafSw0rd
Purple Walrus (3) - Scoffles, yd12k, SupahKiven
(05-20-2013, 09:30 PM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »The Votal Train Goes FoS FoS FoS
Soft 6, Hard 13.
Mirdini (1) - TehPilot
Seastorm (1) - frigidScholar
Garuru (1) - myw
Leafsw0rd (1) - calibornio
Cat (3) - Mirdini, Cat, 2create
Calibornio (1) - MrGuy
Red709 (3) - cyber95, Palamedes
2create (3) - Garuru, Red709, konec0
Credit (1) - Kieros
Purple Walrus (3) - Scoffles, yd12k, SupahKiven
Credit (1) - Leafsw0rd

Why are there two separate Credits?
because I am one, I am all, I am the COLLECTIVE CREDITMelonspa

Q, I think Kieros is supposed to be beside leafsword.
the amount I want to lynch multiple people right now is not even funny

2create remains the worst atm tho

also hi Cat hi can you keep talking because if you hide again D2 then Imma start a petition to have you vigged
Personally right now I would just like to see TehPilot say something vaguely helpful