-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
i have school+work ~24 hours a week maybe thaaaaaat is why i am not posting
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
24 hours a week?

So you average like 3 and a half hours of school and work a day?
pfffftt I'd kill for only that much work.

Maybe even you, Beru

SpoilerShow
Rule 16. Just a reminder.
they're not botherin me they're just why i'm not around 24/7 365 like i was in highschool :c

(because i would play mafia instead of doing my work pro skills)
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
So are we just going to wait for the midnight deadline then?
Beru should have called for a replacement. Although like half the players have been replaced so the replacements are probably exhausted.
I'm going to
unvote
Lynching someone who should actually be replaced doesn't seem right.
But y'gotta think: At the time when she was still supposed to be doing her work, Beruru still said things and participated.

Even me. I should be replaced because I have a ton of work, but hey I'm still procrastinating! You can't be exempt from your statements simply because "you were supposed to be doing work at the time"
Could you just kinda put your vote back on her, since that puts her below the lynch threshold?

We probably don't want a nolynch. And by probably I mean definitely.
I mean, I don't want to say it, but pulling a vote off the majority lynch at the last minute, thereby causing a nolynch, is very scummy.
I don't think that puts bears under lynch threshold? Lemme see. By my count (if someone could verify that'd be excellent, I was using the votals on page 30 as a baseline):

beruru (5+5) (Mirdini, ICan'tGiveCredit, Yewchung, btp, Coldblooded, [Garuru], [AKillerCuppaTea], [TehPilot], [Scoffles], [Boogeyman])

So that's deadline H+1. Dunno why Vortor's pulling off, that's not really a watertight reason as beruru's been posting despite her apparent business.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I think she still has ~10 votes on her, so we're probably still safe on that front at least.

And yeah Vortor, we aren't (just) lynching her because she hasn't really done much, but because two players who are both significantly more townish than her say they have reason to think that she's probably scum?
Well I guess it could be scummy since it might encourage other people to take the "replacement" thing into consideration and also take their vote off.

But again, yeah it's not a big issue, we had 11, we need 10, one less doesn't make a difference.

But if SOMEONE ELSE takes their vote off now, with or without Vortor's reason, then we gotta start asking questions.
ninja'd

oh okay, it's now 10. but again, if one/two more players get off the wagon with Vortor's reasoning then I reiterate: We gotta ask questions.
Ah yes. I thought from reading that we were exactly at the lynch threshold before Vortor pulled off. Ah well. Looks like we're getting that lynch then.
Is it past midnight EST yet?

I think it might be.
yo whatup I forgot this was ending and since there hasn't been a day-end post hey might as well make a post

if beru is scum (this is probably the case): kill cat/scoffles/seastorm/possiblykane/possiblytehpilot/possiblytea

if beru is town (what): kill cat/calibornio/mathgirl/kane/tehpilot/possiblyvortor/possiblyseastorm/possiblytea
Day's over.

I'm going to be pretty busy for a brief amount of time, so here's Beruru's flip since she's dead:

Beruru the Bulletproof, was a member of the Crooks Hollow Mafia, and thus a loyal member of the TOWN.

Beruru was known as "The Bear", a (wo)man capable of taking six gunshot wounds to the chest without needing medical treatment... perhaps the only person in the world capable of such a talent. It didn't take long for her to capture the attention of the Crooks Hollow prison gang, whom at first just felt that she was a useless pile of lard. Maybe they were right. But they were certainly impressed when she covered the gunfire for their escape!

If you are ever targeted for a kill, whether it be by bullet or by mafia (etc), you will survive once; otherwise, if you activate your gun, you will survive the suicide component. You will not, however, survive if you are lynched.

Flavour will come up in the meantime, You've got until May 24th, 2013 11:59pm EST.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (16?/21)
Acionyx has replaced Cat
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Four (16?/21)
Day 4

Nobody is dying. Why.

[Image: 600holdgun_9038.jpg]

Anyways, we had a complaint about day not starting on time so here you go, it begins.

Regarding flavour, I can accept pointed fingers and public shaming. Just not feeling it right now.

Anyways, 16 alive, 8 is majority. Day ends Monday the 3rd, 11:59 EST. No gunban. Begin slaughtering eachother.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Four (16?/21)
[Image: tumblr_m9swe8uJnv1qhdrf5.gif]

Did one of you sons of bitches try to shoot me?
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
You know, for a game with guns supposedly up the wazoo, there sure have been a few deaths so far.

[Image: tumblr_lstjxgwg7v1qb9xk2o1_500.gif]

The only useful information we got is that we have confirmed that our targets are swapped. So... good news!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
all you idiots with gun gifs who aren't shooting anyone get outta here this is my show

[Image: ibhov39r8Jmubr.gif]

Hey Tea who'd you target because I am this close to shooting into Mathgirl/calibornio/Catslot

would shoot Acio right now but I suppose I should at least give new!Cat a chance to talk
yay no one died

i targetted kane.
I mean, don't forget him, he's only pre-emptively "clear" because the shot sorts him out one way or the other, right.