Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
THEY'RE DEAAAAAAAD
THEY'RE ALLLLL DEAAAAAAAAD
No were not.

Vote:red
unvote. Vote: Mathgirl for learning the foul magiks of mathematics and causing mayhem in the universe.

"Integrals? What kind of a skill is that?"

"It's the kind where you EXPLODE!"

-boom-
Voting for math? Come on! You should know better than that!
Vote: Credit
(05-18-2013, 12:01 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »No were not.

Vote:red

Vote: Purple Walrus

What is this shit

We're like halfway to lynching Red and nobody's even /said/ anything

Except Pilot
I guess
pilot hasn't actually said anything except LOL IM NOT GRANNY LOL, tho

I really don't know what the fuck is up with the votes on me though

is it still Four or is it three
I'll be busy tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make a peust.
If I don't, do not be alarmed. I will be back on Monday.
Yeah, why are we lynching Red? I'm going to agree with Scoffles here and Vote: Purple Walrus cause that vote looked bad.
Oh shit, we're playing for real now. Well, that was more of a silly/bandwagon vote then anything based on any real fact.

Unvote
That was a terrible response in everyway vote: purplewalrus
(05-18-2013, 08:21 PM)yd12k Wrote: »That was a terrible response in everyway vote: purplewalrus

Well yeah I guess it's been 2 pages since day started.

Mathgirl's crimes against this existential plane must be held off for now.

There is a new Purple scourge.

unvote. Vote: The Walrus
I'll have to agree with.... no, wait.
I'm not convinced. I'll only cast a lynch veute if needed, but bandwagoning on a bandwagoner is not the best, feur a reason named hypocricy. Also, we do need a lynch at ze end of ze day.
So PurpleWalrus thought it was still RVS and that automatically makes him scum? I mean, I guess it could be seen as him bandwagoning on Red, but it still seemed very much like a random vote. And now you guys are joining the Purple Walrus wagon. Scoffles and Kiven didn't look too scummy, but yd12k voted based on the "terrible response" where PW took back his vote. What was so bad about that response?
unvote. vote: cali for not understanding my ironic vote.Happymelon
Well, partly because he admitted it was a bandwagon vote which are never good and also because he really seems like he's trying to backpedal to try to save face.

I guess he's lynch target number 1 right now, but I don't really feel like that fully puts him into scum territory. If it does get down to it, I guess I'd be okay with the lynch but now I'm getting suspicious of Cali for defending PW so much.

@ Cali: Why aren't you letting PW defend himself?
Lolwut?
Because he defended himself by taking back the vote (or at least I thought he did) and people were still voting him. And I just really don't trust bandwagons after RVS is over unless they have a good amount of evidence to back things up. Also, I'm not really sure if we're still in RVS because most people are voting seriously atm, but some people are still doing silly votes.
(05-18-2013, 06:09 AM)2create Wrote: »unveute; veute: konec0

(05-18-2013, 08:34 PM)2create Wrote: »I'm not convinced. I'll only cast a lynch veute if needed, but bandwagoning on a bandwagoner is not the best, feur a reason named hypocricy. Also, we do need a lynch at ze end of ze day.

apparently voting me was "needed" for some reason

gj mr poirot
inb4 "trying to get people to talk" defense
so basically Cali, PW, and 2create - who needs to drop the typing quirk if possible that's really annoying to read - are lookin' odd

cal moreso than the other two for his super weird defense of walrus
like dang whered that come from why are you defending him when he said "lol yeah I hopped on the wagon"

removing one's vote while saying "oh shit sorry I was bandwagoning" is the EXACT OPPOSITE of a defense...
It's a reasonable excuse when your vote was meant to be random. I guess I think it's normal because I was involved in another mafia with a randavote bandwagon that came up because of name problems. And it probably still seemed like RVS to PW because you were still making silly posts. And why haven't the other members of the Redwagon been questioned? Did they stop posting or something?
@Calibornio: Maybe name problems caused some to join the wagon, but I was in that game and 2 of the scum were on that wagon as well :P
Lolwut?
EBWOP: Also, deflecting much? Trying to shift scrutiny elsewhere is never a good sign.
Lolwut?
I am not deflecting. If I were deflecting I wouldn't have tried to defend PW. And it's less that I'm defending him and more that I'm questioning the people who joined his wagon. And his wagon seems more suspicious than Red's because Red's wagon was all or mostly randavotes. This does not put PW in the clear. If greater evidence than a Red randavote is provided, he might start to look like scum to me. He looks neutral to me atm. Also, 2 scum may have been on that wagon, but there were probably around 5-7 townies on it as well.
You mean like... 2-3. There were only 12 people in that game, so if there were an additional 5 townies it would have been a hammer :P
Lolwut?