-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
Uhhhh yeah no I don't quite understand.

Also, you seem really flustered.

Especially about finding out Mirdini's role.

Can you handle the heat beruru? Are you breaking under the pressure? do you need Old Spice Body Blocker? Won't you admit to being scum yet? :D

Prev edit: I... guess so? no i don't think so. Confirmed town is like Kane or something, what with the results and all. I suppose strong town, but not confirmed.

ALSO HEY STOP CHANGIN' THE SUBJECT BERU. Teh subject is you, and what goes well with it at the moment is the beautiful word "lynch". It's like cotton candy to my ears. Wait that doesn't make sense.

Oh well, you get the point, now start giving non-fluff reasons why you shouldn't be lynched.
Ebwop: I even did a preview! And then I get the crap scared outta me by a clown-bear.

No, he can't be a warlock. teh common sense, you are not in possession of it.

beru are you trying to pull an "Oooh! Look over there!" situation on us?
bc i dont want dini to be scum :D
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
(05-15-2013, 03:53 AM)beruru Wrote: »bc i dont want dini to be scum :D

heheheNO

Mirdini is not scum because he is town. He is town but not because he is not scum. It's already apparent he can't be scum, we don't need to hold an inquisition.

We still need reezuns from you beru.

OR ELSE THE LYNCH PILE DOEZNT STOfP FROM GETTING HIGH-ER :^y
(05-15-2013, 03:46 AM)beruru Wrote: »(he posted in another game lookit his post history)

You mean the posts he made about four days ago while this game was still in the night phase??? How is that relevant at all?

(Yes Dini, I know I've been useless lately. I'm catching up now.)
it might be a really out of state funeral....................
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
icgc you should go read some games where dini is scum and then leads town straight to hell
hi ruru!
I don't see why I'm scum in your mind but please give me a reason beyond I'm not talking because I'm not the only one doing that tyia
and then cat made a post where she asks why people think she's scum but gives less information in it than my "I'm sorry I can't post because I'm sick" posts.
Hi, I'm back from the funeral which was last night and today. I didn't post much yesterday before that because I wanted to reread all of Day 2 to reevaluate my opinions of Mathgirl and other people and I couldn't really do that on my phone (I was at school and in a car most of Yesterday, funeral was about an hour away, but we left recently after school ended). Also, beruru sounds like a good vote, although I'm still not too sure about cat. I'll post my opinions when it isn't 11 at night.
(05-14-2013, 12:36 AM)btp Wrote: »Why was he in particular masoned to Granola? CB, would you care to posit a hypothesis?

I assume just because Amos and Para enjoy seeing the suffering and/or drowning in wine of others?

(I do actually have a theory for why my role in particular got picked for it, but not one that doesn't involve me throwing yet another claim on the claim pile for virtually no reason. So I think I'll keep it to myself for now.)

-------------------------

Anyway, I think Bob's looking a lot better than he did yesterday for a variety of reasons. (Granola flipping scum, Dini claims, making better posts in general.) So he's managed to move himself up from scummy to decent town.

Kane - He's kind of a neutral read, though I'm not exactly comfortable with the number of people that keep trying to push for his death atm. The one really interesting thing about him is how he constantly went after Mathgirl for the last two days, only to immediately back off when she claimed gunbanner. The two of them both seem very strongly unaligned.

Mathgirl - One of my strongest scumreads after her play D1, and she hasn't really done anything to make me feel better about her in the time since. And I especially don't like the timing on her gun ban, or the fact that she seems to be trying to coast her way out of the spotlight on her claim either.

Seastorm - Possibly chainsaw defending Mathgirl from Kane and Dini here after her awful post at #119? Definitely want to keep an eye on her in the future, especially if Mathgirl ever flips scum.

------------------------

And then this section down here would be the part where I vote Mathgirl, if it wasn't for the Dini claim and all of Beru's flailings that happened over the couple pages. So I guess we can just come back and figure out what's going on with the Math/Sea/Kane triangle some other time.

Lynch Beruru
(05-15-2013, 05:51 AM)Vortor Wrote: »and then cat made a post where she asks why people think she's scum but gives less information in it than my "I'm sorry I can't post because I'm sick" posts.

I'm sorry I can't afford to give out information because like 80% of the playerlist has claimed and we have to give the scum some form of mystery in picking targets
Ok ruru, there's pretty much no way that you're going to convince me that dini is scum.
(05-15-2013, 07:06 AM)Coldblooded Wrote: »
(05-14-2013, 12:36 AM)btp Wrote: »Why was he in particular masoned to Granola? CB, would you care to posit a hypothesis?

I assume just because Amos and Para enjoy seeing the suffering and/or drowning in wine of others?

Coldblooded's a smart one.
(05-15-2013, 07:40 AM)Cat Wrote: »I'm sorry I can't afford to give out information because like 80% of the playerlist has claimed and we have to give the scum some form of mystery in picking targets

I haven't given out information, but I'm able to at least comment on what's happening in the game.
Besides, with a doctor claim, a lovers claim, and several people who are LEADING town, you have no basis for worrying about getting nightkilled by just becoming slightly more active in discussion.
Did credit edit his post? I seem to recall the "prev-edit" thing not being there when I posted earlier.
Maybe my eyes just skipped over it... Nevermind.
Spammy posting ahoy, I'll finish this post with comments on the other new posts first...

Or not, I don't really have anything to say about them. Doopdedoop. I have retracted my belief that he edited his post, but I can't edit my post to do that, sorry.
(05-15-2013, 05:21 AM)Cat Wrote: »hi ruru!
I don't see why I'm scum in your mind but please give me a reason beyond I'm not talking because I'm not the only one doing that tyia

(05-15-2013, 07:40 AM)Cat Wrote: »I'm sorry I can't afford to give out information because like 80% of the playerlist has claimed and we have to give the scum some form of mystery in picking targets

hi cat!

I don't care that ruru has proposed you as alternate lynch that means nothing for my read on you because I am going to ignore it entirely. Which means that you sink right back down to being 'here's a cat' and as Vortor has so nicely pointed out trying to get out of giving out any sort of opinion today with the weak-ass excuses of 'but there are like 5 other people not posting' and 'there have been so many claims already I can't give out information' sure feels like a cop-out.

who the heck asked for information I just want thoughts/opinions/reads/ANYTHING GAME RELEVANT outta ya.

Sure I might not lynch you today but so help me god I will have Kane stick his gun down your throat on the morrow.

In the meantime I also eagerly await posts from calibornio/boogeyman/seastorm/garuru the Coldblooded post wasn't particularly exciting but decent enough and god knows there's been enough excitement already.
(05-15-2013, 06:06 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Maybe my eyes just skipped over it... Nevermind.
Spammy posting ahoy, I'll finish this post with comments on the other new posts first...

Or not, I don't really have anything to say about them. Doopdedoop. I have retracted my belief that he edited his post, but I can't edit my post to do that, sorry.

No, Prevedit means I clicked "preview post" before I submitted my response, and saw that there were further posts that appeared, so the addendum that I placed responded to the ones that had just came. I simply typed Prevedit to show this.
Oh wait I survived. Okay uh beruru is definitely being lynched today but the day's far from over so I won't vote. But I will Deadline Vote: beruru. I'm actually feeling like cali's scum, strangely enough. Like, beruru's probably making a really bad case on her scumbud on purpose to make him look town when she dies.

Well, that or she's being very desperate. The former is more likely, imo.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Wait

This is dumb

Why are we lynching bears today when there's no way she can prove/not prove her clams

We're not at LYLO or anything

I mean, I think she's probably scum but why today, given what her clam was
(05-15-2013, 09:43 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »I mean, I think she's probably scum but why today, given what her clam was

(05-14-2013, 08:17 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Re: lynching Kane/Mathgirl/whoever we can get on that tomorrow beru's a bit more important today because I have reason to believe she's lying about her role.

(05-15-2013, 12:32 AM)beruru Wrote: »well technically i am lying but it's the part where i said i was fullclaiming not the part where i said i had an Actual Daykill

the second part of my role falls under idk if i'll die if you lynch me today so if you want to prove me town that badly y'all should wait until the gunban is turned off again <:D

I also have reason to believe that this second statement contains lies. it's lies all the way down. If you REALLY want me to spell this out I can but it involves like two more claims which I'm hopefully understandably leery about.
*Marge Simpson worried noise*

Still don't know how I feel about this
Here is another way to think about this.

It's not any better if beruru is telling the truth. Because then she is a possibly unlynchable, player with a free day kill.

Given that she's presenting poor arguments, making hasty claims, and waving around her firearm. It seems like she's a danger to the town regardless if she is scum or not.

Also, I suspect that, if she is scum, then she would have been the one to perform the kill tonight, which is why she can't get advice from her teammates. Because I assume that scum with daychat would be able to discuss what actions to take and what would be reasonable claims to make.
Sorry, won't be able to talk much today either since I have my AP History test tomorrow. I'll try to put up a post tomorrow night.