-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
You know what whatever. Here's my tracker data since the doc just claimed.

We got:
ICGC visited nobody
Sea visited Garu

Also please note that our tracker results are probably swapped, as shown by D1.
Finished getting caught up

Still okay with lynching Kane.

Would also like to see Caliborn and Dpaul die. Bears needs to shoot or get off the pot.

Dini I'm feeling better about.

Seedy missing is weird as hell.
Well that was caught up for several hours ago

I just forgot to hit send

We have a doc claim now?

Le sigh
(05-13-2013, 09:10 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »You know what whatever. Here's my tracker data since the doc just claimed.

We got:
ICGC visited nobody
Sea visited Garu

Also please note that our tracker results are probably swapped, as shown by D1.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I visited garuru so...
also blarrgh we have no way of confirming beru and she was my lynch initially, and that never stopped being a thing (until Granola). vote: beruru
(05-13-2013, 04:26 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »As for a vote, I'll just start with a Vote: Kane for the same reasons I stated yesterday, namely trying to kill conversation and general scumminess.

When did that happen?

Also, I'm kinda confused by all the claiming =( would someone be kind enough to summarize a bit?

It also really makes me want to shoot this gun so...I'm up for shooting again?
Goddang it math
why
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Two: Playing Chicken (20/21)
(05-11-2013, 11:22 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »
[Image: oce_orange_01.jpg]
The gunban is on today.
Yeah I forgot, thanks.

Well, the orange... I have to say the orange makes (in my opinion) Math town :/. I find it a bit hard to believe that scum would claim such a large public action, unless it's a big fat gambit or something.
Part of the thing that makes me think it's scum's doing is because we could've tested numerous people via bears/tea claims.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Wait uh

I definitely didn't visit anyone last night.
Well, yeah remember the tracker results kept getting switched (supposedly). So it does say you visited no one.
SpoilerShow
(05-13-2013, 11:50 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Part of the thing that makes me think it's scum's doing is because we could've tested numerous people via bears/tea claims.

We still can if people are willing to wait a day. I think.
I have realized I have previously been playing the part of Solaris all wrong. Instead of simply acting verbose with pseudoelequence, I should have more strongly instated my intense love and partnership with all things Mirdini. However, I suspect I will be able to make amends.

Here are the key events I believe occurred:
SpoilerShow

And here are the players I believe are AS GOOD AS TOWN:
SpoilerShow

And here are players who I am not suspicious of
SpoilerShow

Some things that worry me:

Seedy disappeared? Er... died? Which implies a second, janitor kill. I don't think the scum has multiple killers, which would mean that there is a third party killing role in play.

The gunban. At this juncture, today would have been the ideal place for scum to place a gun-ban. We had put a lot of pressure on them day 1 with multiple confirmed claims, a pair of active trackers, and a murdered super watcher. With 3 or so players willing to shoot the following day, it was particularly likely that scum would or at least benefit from preventing that from occurring.

At this point there is no question that MathGirl activated the gunban. The real question is, do we believe that she was simply acting out of her own personal suspisions, or was she acting for the good of the scumteam? Both have valid cases for and against, but seeing how scum traditionally have at least one gunban role, and given prior suspisions, I will say

Vote: MathGirl
(05-14-2013, 12:35 AM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »
(05-13-2013, 11:50 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Part of the thing that makes me think it's scum's doing is because we could've tested numerous people via bears/tea claims.

We still can if people are willing to wait a day. I think.

It's evident it'd be a delaying tactic and whoa whoa wait

I read btp's post and wondered where he got Mathgirl from and I scoured the thread and just saw her post.

Okay this changes things. I'll need to get around to a proper looksee over this.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(05-14-2013, 12:36 AM)btp Wrote: »Some things that worry me:

Seedy disappeared? Er... died? Which implies a second, janitor kill. I don't think the scum has multiple killers, which would mean that there is a third party killing role in play.

Perhaps Seedy commuted or someone "commuted" Seedy? That could also be a possibility to consider, though I don't know if that would be announced differently or not.
Hmm.

I see your point about Math being possible scumbanner, but you have to consider that scum team isn't stupid. I don't think that they would have their gunbanner go out and announce that they activated the gunban. This means one of several situations is currently presented to us.

A) Math is town, and initiated the gunban due to being misguided or something
B) Math is scumbanner and deserves to be lynched
C) Math is scum other than gunbanner who scum for whatever reason wants dead (MultiDOB?)
D) Math is town with some mechanical reason to call gunban
E) Math is third party with some mechanical reason to call gunban

All in all, I'd say that Math being scum is most likely, especially given her D2 behavior. I'd be fine with a Lynch: Math then in that case, unless Math otherwise says something to alleviate that suspicion.
EBWOP: On Seedy's disappearance, that's probably either a Janitor, Jailer, or Driver.

Also another note, apparently scum gave up their kill N1 to get Granola, and as a result there were no kills. However, if this is an additional kill or whatever, then the question is why they didn't use that N1? It makes no sense for them to give up their main scumkill for Granola and not use another kill of theirs. That means that either there was another killer N1 and they were roleblocked/docced against, or something weird and role related is going on.
What...what is all this talk of lynching Math i hear
I figured they tried to kill palamedes n1, yewchung. And if the doc doc'd him (which is what I had assumed happened before people were like "they must have recruited granola", then, yeah.

The roledump for granola didn't say he was recruited, just that scum knew he was recruitable, too.

Hm... People going for the "he must have been recruited" thing might be telling.
(05-14-2013, 01:34 AM)Yewchung Wrote: »That means that either there was another killer N1 and they were roleblocked/docced against, or something weird and role related is going on.

Oh.

Docced against.

Yeah that was me. I docced Pala N1.

Also, I don't think there are any other nightkillers and that the only sacrifice is for Granola, who may either choose to keep tracking/masoning or set up a chat with scum. Seeing as how he tracked N1, the scum got to use their kill.
Ninja'd: Vortor's got it right.
@Vortor and ICGC

Based on the way the game was going and the lack of NK N1, it's almost certain that scum recruited Granola, as they had lots of incentive to do so.

Recruiting Granola would require scum to give up their night kill, meaning Granola could still track.

The kill on Pala N1 was thus likely the only kill N1, and was likely a block of scum's Janitorkill or something. Maybe third party janitor or town janitor? Can't think why town janitor would ever use their ability though.

Other possibilities include that you protected Pala but nobody shot them, and that we have a janitorkiller or something who didn't get their kill until N2.

Or last alternative, that Seedy's role causes them to dissapear on death for a day or something. Delayed revive martyr? I don't think so in this small of a game.

One last note: Scum does not have an obliter, apparently, or we'd all be dead already.
i have a really dumb question that i'm sure y'all know what leads to

who hasn't claimed
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]