Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Peek past them down/up the stairway
Originally posted on MSPA by Danfish77.

>Ask them if they have recently seen any characters with a more unique character design or a name
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

They might be unfriendly, maybe. But you've been a good girl, so they shouldn't be too unfriendly to you. Honestly, it's just as likely that they're just bored.

So basically, be nice and polite like you usually are.

Ask where the bathroom is. This is important. The water was ice water in your dream, but you can't afford ice. And, you obviously didn't get the ice from the kitchen, since it was on fire and you got the bucket of water from the bathroom in your dream. So we're checking the bathroom in this house for ice. Maybe in this world, dreams are tied to reality. If that's the case, be sure to ask if you did anything weird while you were asleep, like scream, or sleepwalk, or etcetera. Who knows. Maybe you *created* ice in this world by dreaming it. Anything's possible, so don't rule anything out.

Yes, yes, I know, dreams aren't exactly logical. Still, it can't hurt. If nothing else, you can splash water on your face and make yourself presentable. Though, that's not a huge priority. Fairy didn't seem to care about the fact that you just woke up too much when he first found you.

Which reminds me: Make a mental note to buy a toothbrush. You probably have stinky goat breath. (Try not to run into Chupacabra until after you've brushed your teeth.) Maybe it's not a good idea to talk to the ghosts just yet? Can ghosts smell? And when was the last time you brushed your cute hair? How do you not have bedhead?

Still, maybe it *is* a bit soon to make yourself at home. Something could have happened to Fairy.
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

BRO HUG BLUHMP

aimless-void Wrote:>Wave sheepishly and ask if they know the locations of any of your acquaintences. Keep your distance though, they don't look too happy.
[Image: 2liyngj.png]
You wave to the ghosts, and you ask them if they've seen Fairy and the three ghosts you were with earlier.

[Image: nx5oq0.png]
They exchange glances briefly.

[Image: 6f09ee.png]
yeah we saw them they went to the upstairs hallway

Iyestorm Wrote:bluh bluh huge textwall
You then ask them about where the bathroom might be.

thats also upstairs you go upstairs and it is the second room to the right

Tseralith Wrote:Peek past them down/up the stairway
[Image: 142h3xx.png]
You thank them for the information. Well, you could go past them, as there is much of the manor to explore, and you think you know a little of the way through this side...

[Image: os4vig.png]
On the other hand, you could just take their advice and go upstairs. Which is what you're about to do.

[Image: 34xjhp3.png]

[Image: 2ylpvg9.png]
You are now in the bathroom. Might as well take the opportunity to wash up...

[Image: vpvvrn.png]
You take the time to reflect upon the dream you had once more. You went to the bathroom in your dream, and there was a bucket of ice water in there. But you can't even get ice. Realm is a strange place. You feel like there should be ice in here, and there is none. Your logic is starting to make your head hurt.
[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]

SpoilerShow
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Originally posted on MSPA by starburst98.

try making ice out of power?
Originally posted on MSPA by KingTwelveSixteen.

>Look at that watter, gushing out. Pouring down and trickling with aquatic fury, gushing, running, splashing, pouring over everything!

>Close door and use bathroom.
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Do whatever you need to do and look for fairy and the ghosts.
Originally posted on MSPA by K4RN1L.

Go back and share your dream with those two ghosts :3
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Take a shower while you're at it
SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by K4RN1L.

Tseralith Wrote:
SpoilerShow
Well, to me the toilet looks like it's smiling... probably an optical illusion [img]images/smilies/icon_wink.gif[/img]

>Decide to become an ice-vendor for all of Realm! [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]

starburst98 Wrote:try making ice out of power?
[Image: xf6mg.png]
You form some of your power into a pure coldness, making a nice chunk of ice with the tap water. This could be useful...

Danfish77 Wrote:>Decide to become an ice-vendor for all of Realm! [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]
[Image: 143nmgj.png]
For example, you could sell ice to the people of Realm for a job! You begin to fantasize about this new possibility. Of course, these people may not need ice, or perhaps they already know how to make it, thus making your idea worthless money-wise.

KingTwelveSixteen Wrote:>Close door and use bathroom.
[Image: zl45du.png]
um

[Image: 28vrixg.png]
You need some privacy.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

Seems a good spot for a character or perspective change, either to Fairy or

> Meanwhile on Earth

If it's not a spoiler thing to see if anyone's noticed her missing or not.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

> Realize you really need to give fairy a hug, for 1: helping you, and 2: you like to hug your friends, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzly inside [img]images/smilies/blueslimer.gif[/img]

Fairy: Have a secret crush on Alyx, if not, be embarrassed at my suggestion, but secretly have a crush anyway. [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by Fakeimposter.

Fairy: Be having a romantic interlude with the lady ghost. Nothing explicit. Perhaps a picnic, and they are holding hands.
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

Alex: If an ice vendor won't cut it, then consider being an ice-cream vendor!

Yummy!

...also, did you remember to check for paper first? I didn't see any... It's gonna be annoying if there's no paper there for you.

Come to think of it, how is the water still running in this place? Eh, I guess the ghosts really do take good care of this place.

Fairy: Be somewhat worried about Alex, but not unreasonably so. Check on her if you're still in the area, if not, then where are you? Did you go home?

Anyway, yeah. This seems like a nice place to change perspe--

Wait a minute... that boarded up door that was closed in the last panel is open now! Forget what I just said, I changed my mind. Let's stay with Alex! Was that door boarded for a good reason like keeping something locked inside, or am I just being paranoid and it's just a new place to explore?

...probably the latter, since Realm seems to be a safe and cuddly place, but just to be sure...

Alex: Listen for any noises outside, like footsteps. Ghosts don't make footsteps, but they don't need to open doors, either.

...that's kind of an uncomfortable thought, now that I think about it...
Originally posted on MSPA by aimless-void.

SpoilerShow

>come out feeling IMMENSELY RELIEVED

>Chupacabra: Become protagonist

(I still like my "give fairy a hug" idea, but...)

Fairy: Worry some more about Alyx, You've been worrying the entire time she has been out cold, but the ghosts have told you to try and stop worrying cause it's bad for you, Maybe you should go check on her again, just to be sure she's alright. And give her a hug if she's awake [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

(If I may add, this is one of my favorite adventures [img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img])
Originally posted on MSPA by gloomyMoron.

Switching to Fairy is fine. I read this awhile ago, but it looks like it could use a bump and maybe a new suggestion. Seriously though, this is a pretty neat adventure. The cutesy art kind of adds something to it especially when you do a "darker" scene like the 'punk ghosts' and the 'Reaching' scenes.

> Fairy: Be discussing Alex's condition, how you met her, and other various happenings within the Realm.

> Alex: Listen in at inopportune time and think that you are troubling/upsetting Fairy somehow. Cry sweet delicious tears of sadness and run away/leave the house to get into hijinx.

gloomyMoron Wrote:it looks like it could use a bump and maybe a new suggestion.
I agree with this statement! [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]

aimless-void Wrote:>come out feeling IMMENSELY RELIEVED
[Image: 2lurrfa.png]
Well, you've finished your business in that room.

[Image: 6t1lpd.png]
It's time to go find Fai---

Iyestorm Wrote:Wait a minute... that boarded up door that was closed in the last panel is open now! Forget what I just said, I changed my mind. Let's stay with Alex! Was that door boarded for a good reason like keeping something locked inside, or am I just being paranoid and it's just a new place to explore?
[Image: fo0fls.png]
Oh hey, what's this? That door wasn't open earlier. In fact, what's the point of having it boarded up if it can open anyway? To HIDE SOMETHING, that's what, and you're gonna go check it out.

[Image: 6prtoz.png]

[Image: 1hf8yb.png]
You are glad you went to the bathroom just now.

[Image: 2wdaelf.png]
"dude i cant believe that actually worked"

[Image: 302o010.png]
Meanwhile, in the recent past, a young citizen of Realm worries over his new friend. The ghosts that helped them back to the cozy room have left, thinking it best that they leave him alone.
Discussions on possible causes of Alex's unconsciousness have only lead to vague theories, none of them leading to anything good.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Yamtaggler.

Uh oh, we broke her.
>Is she just asleep again?

gloomyMoron Wrote:-minicomic of my suggestion-
[img]images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Fairy: Go try to find some kind of... human expert or something, see if they can figure out what's wrong!
Originally posted on MSPA by Alyssa.

Fairy: Pat Alex on the head with upmost care.

Alternatively:
Fairy: Stick Alex's fingers in water.

>Go to the local medical dude (shaman, herbalist, surgeon, whatever)