A Different Realm [Done!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by Zaffa.

I've been thinking- Maybe she switches between Realm and Earth when she falls asleep? I remember Kitten brought up dreams or somesuch earlier.
Originally posted on MSPA by Danfish77.

>Go meet some other wacky residents- ghosts are kinda boring
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

ANDREW STOP MAKING ME INTO A CRAZED FANGIRL
I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOMESTUCK TO ANYONE [img]images/smilies/pc_rancorous.gif[/img]

Tseralith Wrote:Ask Jack and Charlie how they came to live in this Manor
Oh, and ask if they know any other humans in the Realm.
Iyestorm Wrote:Ask more about Santa. Any info is good info.
Fakeimposter Wrote:Ask about who rules this Realm, and how one may go about trying to destroy him/her/it.
[Image: r7npzl.png]
You bombard Jack with a barrage of questions. He looks more and more distressed with each one.
"Oh, we wereeee createeeed just in the same waaaayyy everyone else waaaas. I thiiiink all the ghosts made the manorrrr back when Topia was stilll smalllll."
"You'reeee humannn, you saaaay? I haven't seen any other 'humans' arouuund."
"I don't knowwwww anything else about that freaaaak! He hides around of Heaven's Reach alllll the tiiiiime, how am I supposed to know about his lifeeee?"
"Realllllm doesn't really haaaave a ruuuler, I guesss. I mean, there's Heaven, but he doesnnnn't do anything except reach for the tip of Reallllmmmm-ah!"

Iyestorm Wrote:Might as well ask who Carrie is too. You weren't looking for her, but you are curious.
"Oh. Oh we can go meeeeet her. She's here today. She's one of the ghoooosts who travellsss a looot, seee? Maybe she knows some thiiiings about Earthhhh. But firssst, let me finnnish my teeeea, please."
You finish your tea in silence. It tastes a bit like lemonade.

Afterward, Jack leads you to meet Carrie...

[Image: 2rz2k36.png]
"Huh? Oh, hello, Jack. How are you?"
Fiiiine, Carrie. Carriieeeee, we have a visitor who wants to know about a plaaaace called Earth."
"Hello, girly. Earth?"

[Image: 10eolxj.png]
"...I think I mighta been there. It's not anywhere in Realm, right? Yeah, we travelers know how to leave Realm. It's hard to do, though. Gotta ask Heaven about it, and then Heaven's gotta determine if the place even exists."

[Image: nqxymt.png]
"It's like this, see. Have you ever been to the edge of Realm, girly? Everything just stops. There's no more land there. No water, either. Just a big white void, super super creepy. And the weird thing is, once a guy fell down there, and he came back later, with no memory of what happened after he fell! Just came down from the Reach, kid."

[Image: iz28at.png]
"Well, I'm getting a little off track here, but listen: once Heaven determines if your destination exists, for a short amount of time, a portal will open up at the edge of Realm. You walk down a thin staircase, and you go in the portal, and you SHOULD get to the place you want to! Only problem is, it's a little difficult finding your way back to Realm. But everyone who's gone has gotten back, so no prob!"
"You get all that, kiddo?"

[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

>Nod vigorously.
Originally posted on MSPA by aimless-void.

>Salute Carrie in affirmation. Do you have anything left to give her in exchange for this invaluable slice of information?

>Everyone: Appreciate Carrie's ghost boobs
Originally posted on MSPA by Fakeimposter.

Well, your course is clear now. You have to KILL Heaven. Ask where you might find this entity. As long as heaven exists, there is someone who could challenge your power. After heaven is gone, no one will be able to stop you from taking over the Realm!
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Thank her for the information happily.
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Play around with Charlie

Danfish77 Wrote:>Everyone: Appreciate Carrie's ghost boobs
HURRRRR DURRRRR [img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]

aimless-void Wrote:>Salute Carrie in affirmation. Do you have anything left to give her in exchange for this invaluable slice of information?
[Image: vnpair.png]
Carrie has told you a valuable tip on how to get home! You need to thank her in some way... Oh, well, technically she shared some knowledge with you, so you guess she can have the other doll. She is delighted!

Fakeimposter Wrote:Well, your course is clear now. You have to KILL Heaven. Ask where you might find this entity. As long as heaven exists, there is someone who could challenge your power. After heaven is gone, no one will be able to stop you from taking over the Realm!
[Image: a4n79e.png]
And now you know where Heaven is, and now you can go through with your plan to destroy it! Nothing will stand in your way as you ascend to ruler of

[Image: 4kflw2.png]
Wait, that's not your plan. You want to go back home, not kill an innocent creature---

[Image: dggles.png]

[Image: 293u6oh.png]

[Image: 1zgywsk.png]

[Image: 259y2xi.png]
What was that

"Alex, are you okay? You're kinda spacing out there..."

>Close your eyes and shake your head rapidly to regain focus.
Originally posted on MSPA by zebtrestalala.

You're seeing the future! Quick, put on a turban and start meditating so you can become one with the infinite!

The mountain and hands from the sky could very well represent Heaven's Reach. Who knows if that was actually a prophetic vision or no, but what would you lose by going there?

>Obviously this is a sign that even the gods want to start groping Carrie

HUUURRRR BLUHHRRRRR

wait no what :I
Originally posted on MSPA by KingTwelveSixteen.

>"The hands in the sky are grasping towards the hill where the lone figure sits watching."

Get a wierd urge to climb a mountain

>Something big and possibly nigh-cataclysmic: Happen in Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

I don't know what that was, but maybe suggesting domination of realm by destroying heaven to this kid is a bad thing...

aimless-void Wrote:>Close your eyes and shake your head rapidly to regain focus.
[Image: 15rcff8.jpg]
You shake your head in the manner most confused cartoon characters do, attempting to rid yourself of the image while assuring Fairy that you are fine. You can't shake the image, though, and Fairy still seems wary...

Tseralith Wrote:Get a wierd urge to climb a mountain
[Image: 2cqlmy1.png]
Well, you aren't sure if it's a bad thing, or if it's a good thing, so you tell Fairy about your vision. You feel like you need to go there.

[Image: 98dr2s.png]
"Really? Alex, you just had a vision of Heaven and Heaven's Reach itself. Maybe I forgot to tell you the whole legend, but if Heaven touches Realm, it sends a surge of belief power all over the place! Heaven is having a hard time actually touching Realm, though, even though it's reaching for the tallest point around... I'm not sure what that means to you, though..."
"Perrrrsonalllyyy, Iiii thiink that she needs to go therrrre so she can get baaack to that Eaarrrth placeee. Or maaaybeee shee's just tirrred? Maybeee she just needs to resssst after a day of introducccctions."
Originally posted on MSPA by Yamtaggler.

>Both good ideas! Try and find a place to settle down for the night.
Originally posted on MSPA by starburst98.

climb the mountain, reach up, and help heaven.
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

Yeah, it has been a big day for you. Do whichever of those you think is best.

...Although, you just had lunch, right? Well, maybe time flies when you're having fun. Still, you shouldn't go to bed without dinner, right?

SpoilerShow

>Be rather touched by their concern for you.

ALSO

>Some rest and time to contemplate this new development could be nice. Ask Fairy where the best place is to settle in for the day.

*Collapse*