WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D1: Some guy died
Originally posted on MSPA by Mister Visceral.

Palamedes Wrote:I mean you threw out your entire 'anac is terrible' based on his initial millerclaim post hypocrite.
What the actual fuck? When did I throw out any sort of "anac is terrible"?
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Mister Visceral Wrote:Nothing at the moment. No flips yet, sir, and I don't feel like going back and analyzing it until it becomes vaguely relevant.
Too bad. Do it. Only a couple people reacted so give me your analysis if those people died and flipped scum/town.

Mister Visceral Wrote:That's.... not really that defensive? Also it's not even disproportionate to how many times he mentioned me (two or three) to how many times I posted (once).
Immediately jumping on 'you're pushing my lynch but not voting' is about as defensive as you can get without throwing out a direct OMGUS. You take his (legitimate) suspicion of your (one) post and throw it in his face in an effort to make him look bad for it. You top it off by not even talking about anything else he says, just what he says about you.

Mister Visceral Wrote:What is that supposed to mean.
Guess you punk. Sure I've made a few jokey things but I like to think I've been laying down some good pressure and comments without resorting to rainbowreads every other post. By your own admittance you only had one post before and in your second do five things:
1) Call anacreon a liar based on meta
2) Fling mud in Para's face for thinking you're scummy
3) Agree with people on Tea
4) Meta defend Namboto (meta defence is the worst defence of course)
5) Call me out on not contributing as much as it looks like I am

Even that in itself isn't much (it's more then Sanzh or anacreon or a few others). I don't agree with Para's comment on the matter either but at least he was laying on opinions and thoughts about everyone and everything and specifically calling me out on not outright stating my reads.

(grumble grumble getting called out for being a contribute-less poster is a sensitive Palaspot actually give reasons why instead of a general 'you are' please is the gist of this basically)

Mister Visceral Wrote:What the actual fuck? When did I throw out any sort of "anac is terrible"?
Sorry you just said 'silly' and dismissed him. It's still implying he's a liar (and only scum lies about being a miller 99% of the time and you know it), and then outright called him a liar later. My bad.

SpoilerShow
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

Palamedes Wrote:
SpoilerShow
Don't sweat it, forget it, enjoy the show!

P A R T Y
<font color="#4B0082">T
I M E
</font>

Man I never thought I would see that monster here.

Both the first and last time we ever see that dog...
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

-1 million Mod Points to Solaris.

Oh no seedy, your deal with Solaris is coming back to bite you in the ass!

One day I will have Mod Points of my own. One day. You'll see.

Oh right and a couple things I completely missed/forgot to get to:

Ix, if you somehow mysteriously discovered that 75% of the players were in fact not scum, how would that change things?
Also I would propose the case that nobody but scum would have any reason to be as absolutely suspicious of everyone as you are, and that your numerous accusations are simply there in a desperate attempt to hide your own scumminess, and that perhaps you, good sir, should be lynched promptly. What say you to that?

Para why in god's good name do you have anacreon down as being so bro?

Tea why so many one sentence, low content posts?
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

Quote:Tea why so many one sentence, low content posts?
Not much to talk about and not much time to talk about it.

Pala, you seem to have more of a case on MV than you do on Sanzh and yet your vote is on the latter. You've been pretty active thus far this game, and look pretty townie, but could you explain the reasoning behind Sanzh vote (as well as adding a little pressure there). Of the two, I'd currently be more likely to vote MV (although, as my vote suggests, I have other avenues I prefer to explore at present).

malky im sorry
im so sorry
ill be a better
please

if you cant forgive me
at least forgive my life
Originally posted on MSPA by Ixcalibur.

Palamedes Wrote:Ix, if you somehow mysteriously discovered that 75% of the players were in fact not scum, how would that change things?
Also I would propose the case that nobody but scum would have any reason to be as absolutely suspicious of everyone as you are, and that your numerous accusations are simply there in a desperate attempt to hide your own scumminess, and that perhaps you, good sir, should be lynched promptly. What say you to that?
Good god you're right!

Vote: Ixcalibur

I was always told that I had to fight the mafia but maybe it turns out that... I am the mafia?!!

+1 Mod Point to Solaris for the hug though. I will feast on your flesh later.

-1 billion Mod Points to Palamedes for fishing for Mod Points.

No, John. You are the demons.

But Malky I'm not fishing at all!

I am making a vow, that all of you laughing at my lack of Mod Points will come to rue the day. You will see me with all of the mod points all of them.

The negative billion score I have now only fuels my unbridled rage and determination.

(Class now Tea but I will explain my issues with Sanzh vs. Visceral soon.)

Fogel's Votals don't have awesome titles Votals.

Konec0 (1) - seastormjt
Mr. Guy (1) - Paranoia
Namboto (3) - Mirdini, absoluteCertainty, Tea
A Killer Cuppa Tea (5) - Solaris, Mr. Guy, Luneix, Namboto, Mister Visceral
Sanzh (4) - konec0, Palamedes, seedy, Paranoia
Ixcalibur (2) - anacreon, Ixcalibur
No Lynch (1) - curiousCat

Abstaining (4) - Schazer, cuttlefishCuller, Agent 1022, Sanzh

Day ends January 26th, 5 PM EST. It takes 11 to hard lynch and 6 to soft lynch.

no palamedes you should have played your trap card to turn the negative points into positive points and then used the positive points to summon the three Egyptian god cards

God cards are for losers with no heart Solaris you know this.

BUT YOU CAN ONLY USE ALL THREE AT ONCE IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS
Originally posted on MSPA by MrGuy.

OKAY SO there was a lot of back-and-forth between Visceral and Palamedes and Visceral was being ridic defensive and Pala was being possibly excessively aggressive and ugh.

I am somewhat more happy with Palamedes because I feel he has contributed more, including actually outlining a short list of opinions. (My opinions I think are pr. clear where I have them, but if anyone wants a list I'll oblige)

Visceral I'm not quite going to write you off as scum because I know how it feels to be town but everyone thinks you're scum and augh go away you bastards noooooooooo BUT

I think it would help your case considerably if you did the list-of-opinions thing. Alternatively we'd all end up interpreting it as scummy but honestly you're kind of going down that road already and the more reads we have to compare the better off we are regardless of who kicks it.

I am just ridiculously aggressive if I'm not making less then 5 posts per game day. That's just the kind of guy I am.

Also Tea I realized I can kind of give you the shorthanded reason for not voting Visceral which is that the main thing that bugs me about him (besides him being Visceral) is the Cat voting reason so I'm giving him some time to prove he's not full of crap first.

+700 Mod Points to Solaris for believing in the heart of something.

+700 Mod Points to Paranoia for something similar.

Surely you don't mean Paranoia Malky the guy hasn't posted in like forever.

The votals are strange. Para appears to be voting two people.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mirdini.

Palamedes Wrote:it's just that comments like that really grind my gears.
vote: palamedes for having gears that grind

humans don't have gears, you must be a robot

a SUPERNATURAL ROBOT????????????

find out more in ROBOTGHOSTHUNTERS starring mirdini, solaris and special guest schazer

be sure to tune in at 10:00 pm EST on the mafia channel for the next exciting episode: THE SECRETS OF THE PALAMEDES ESTATE

Palamedes Wrote:I am just ridiculously aggressive if I'm not making less then 5 posts per game day. That's just the kind of guy I am.

Also Tea I realized I can kind of give you the shorthanded reason for not voting Visceral which is that the main thing that bugs me about him (besides him being Visceral) is the Cat voting reason so I'm giving him some time to prove he's not full of crap first.
I see. And if he fails to do so, who will you vote, of the two? (And also, if you can state it as shortly, what's your beef with Sanzh)

And then dini outs his scum team consisting of Solly and Schaz!