-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
I'm off for the night. That is, perhaps 11-12 hours
(05-05-2013, 03:16 AM)0_o Wrote: »
(05-05-2013, 02:54 AM)anacreon Wrote: »The problem with that theory though is there are 3 people who saw me do something last night which contradicts the I visited no one thing.

Very true, so unless it's a big fat conspiracy you're fine.

I'm sorry, who were these three individuals? Palamedes and who else? Unless these other individuals never came forth.
The other 2 have not come forth yet or at least i don't think they did.
[Image: tumblr_m6nil6YBFO1rn19nco1_500.gif]

fuck everything drowning in wine and unnecessary claims beru just shoot someone

unvote
Hng.

Read this over but I still don't have much of an idea of what the heck people are doing.

Fuck it there is no way there is so much masoning. People who know me would agree. Though the lover thing could be legit because
A) Garuru brought it out of nowhere without much need
B) Amos loves doing shit with lovers

Want beruru to shoot Kane or maybe one of dpaul/granola.
Well I didn't like Garuru or Yewchung much before this claim, but this seems like it'd have to be a pretty ballsy claim for scum to make on D2. So they're most likely town. (Or half town and half scum casanova or something, but whatever.)

But seriously though, I don't see how this contradicts my thing with Granola, like, at all?

Lovers isn't even a very good role in a game like this. It's practically a death sentence right off the bat.
There's just

so many masons

all of the masons

why
EBWOP: Why couldn't you/granola be in a town/scum relationship?
[Image: icanteven.gif]

There is an absolutely ridiculous amount of player mason connections and claims and everything.

There's the dpaul/granola thing, the garuru/yewchung thing, the tea thing, the anacreon thing

all the things
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I am wondering if I need to be more blatantly obvious.

Also Tea even if it seems like the best idea ever to use whatever you have on beruru I trust you'll actually reveal what it is you'd do.
(05-05-2013, 05:01 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »I am wondering if I need to be more blatantly obvious.

Maybe???

I kinda see where you're going with this.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Beru: shoot Kane. If he dies, he was lying and Garuru's at least on the level.

Alternatively,

Kane: shoot Yewchung or Garuru. If you are what you say you are then they are lying.
No.

Because anacreon is telling the truth and did target Mirdini. I think.

It would make sense at least.
can someone make a more streamlined version of what is hapen
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
okay.

anacreon is a thing
pala is a town thing
both are mysteries
garuru and yewchung are lovers but also both trackers
dpaul and granola are masons
garuru saw kane target Mirdini, yewchung saw anacreon target nobody.
anacreon came in and gave an opinion that seems pretty true.
Kane doesn't die right away when he shoots
beruru can shoot an extra gun
Tea does some sort of powerup thing

That's about what I've figured out in the past couple hours please feel free to correct me.
(05-05-2013, 05:33 AM)beruru Wrote: »can someone make a more streamlined version of what is hapen

Kane claimed nonvisiting bleeder.
Garuru claims Kane visited Mirdini.

There is a logical disconnect between the two. A gunshot would clear this up nicely.

Additionally, there is a lot of evidence against the tracker lover combo Garuru claimed. The only thing working for them is it being such a left-field claim that it must be town.
(05-05-2013, 05:53 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »There is a logical disconnect between the two. A gunshot would clear this up nicely.

So you genuinely don't believe that a busdriving messed up my results?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I do.

Because I am pretty sure anacreon targeted Mirdini and hey guess what. anacreon was tracked to nobody. It's convenient as hell but it does make sense and the fact that this was pointed out before and you've ignored it in favour of pressuring either Kane or Garuru/Yew to get shot is kind of a thing for me.
Yeah they could've been busdriven, but both of them in the same night? Also I have a feeling I know who the busdriver is and I don't think they chose these two as their target.
Wait, if Anacreon and Kane really did target the people they said they did, and Garuru and Yewchung are really lover trackers, than wouldn't the simplest answer be that the two of them just switch results every night, or are insane in some other way?

(I.E. Anacreon targets Mirdini, Kane targets no one. Garuru and Yewchung track them and get swapped results.) That seems a lot more likely than a busdriver that just happened to target the exact right people at least.
That actually makes a lot of sense dpaul. I can accept that.

But knowing what we know two mason sets (with both being town/town) seems completely ludicrous.
(05-05-2013, 06:16 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Yeah they could've been busdriven, but both of them in the same night? Also I have a feeling I know who the busdriver is and I don't think they chose these two as their target.

I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that you're being this oblivious unintentionally

busdrivings happen to two people last time I checked. The point being made is that anacreon was busdriven with kane, swapping their results. Of course the whole 'two tracker lovers who get each other's results' makes a lot more sense simply because occam's razor, so that's the explanation I'm favoring right now.

#562 is just also

really it's so incredibly scummy that I'm finding it tough to believe you're scum but I mean a gun to someone's face I guess can make them crack under the pressure?

like you're seriously suggesting we kill the claimed lover trackers today. two trackers. without even giving them ONE MORE NIGHT to prove themselves. and it certainly flipping looks to me like you're just COMPLETELY IGNORING the PRETTY DAMN REASONABLE EXPLANATION (see second paragraph of this post) for the night action report discrepancy between kane/anacreon because you're just salivating at the thought of someone sui-vigging two town power roles in one go. "there is a lot of evidence against this claim" yeah right you know what there is there's a lot of evidence against your being town at this rate

dpaul I repeat Palamedes' query because I do have to agree with him this is too many comms roles if everyone in this whole stupid party is town

are you sure you and granola can't be mix-masons? I mean I'm only asking this because you at least feel town to me but then again you're slippery scum so maybe you should both just be strung up
oh hey you know what actually vote granola
two more I think?????

total votals

Granola (5): anacreon, btp, Yewchung, Boogey, Mirdini
Beruru (6): Credit, Tea, Mathgirl, TehPilot, calibornio, Garuru,

Abstaining: seastormjt, curiousCat, crepuscularDissembler (seedy), ColdBlooded (dpaul), Fragowump, beruru, Vortor,
vote granoli
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]