-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
well

it's either

1. Garuru is the scum in the scum/town lover pair (if such a thing exists)
2. Kane's been lying and he's a scum visitor or whatever you call those newfangled doodads
3. The busser switched THE PEOPLE committing the acts!

ex.

Yewchie visited Mirdini

busser makes it so that "Yewchie"'s name is changed to something else, even though Yewchie still got the results of visiting Mirdini.
(05-05-2013, 01:07 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »it's either

I didn't think of taking this out when making the third theory :/
I think kane was bus driven with me. thats what those results tell me.
(05-05-2013, 01:11 AM)anacreon Wrote: »I think kane was bus driven with me. thats what those results tell me.

Sorry, (all of) this is a bit confusing to me. What does this exactly mean?
(05-05-2013, 12:59 AM)0_o Wrote: »
(05-05-2013, 12:01 AM)Garuru Wrote: »I tracked 0_o, he visited Mirdini last night. This goes directly against his claim of simply being a kill delay. So, either driving shenanigans happened there, or he's lying.

Don't know about the rest of this post, but this is a blatant lie. I have no active powers.

I have to say... It doesn't look good that you went straight to assuming that I'm lying instead of considering other options... But then again maybe I'm biased from knowing I didn't lie. Like, we have no idea what happened there if you're telling the truth, unless someone comes forth and I actually don't want them to just yet (because too many claims). But sure, if you think I'm lying, you can lynch me and watch as I flip town.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I visted dini.
The results fit well if you accept this statement as truth.
and then i get ninjad by tons of other posts.
(05-05-2013, 01:13 AM)0_o Wrote: »
(05-05-2013, 01:11 AM)anacreon Wrote: »I think kane was bus driven with me. thats what those results tell me.

Sorry, (all of) this is a bit confusing to me. What does this exactly mean?

It means anac's and somebody else's bodies were switched and a label with the name "anac" was placed on that person's head instead, so you didn't really investigate anac
If that's true, then fuck. GG scum.
oh okay i guess it's anac's idea instead

yeah that makes a lot of sense actually
ebwop: oh wait town can be busdrivers too. if you're the town busdriver, then please don't claim. If you're the scum busdriver, on the other hand, feel free to claim so I can suivig you in retaliation. :)
just want to remind everyone that it's possible kane and anac are scum covering up for each other, but even I don't think that's what happened. Just keep an eye on them in the future.
WAIT WAIT WAIT.

So let me get this straight. Garuru is a watcher who is also masoned/lovered or something with Yewchung? Before anything happens I want this answered.

Because uh.

I sincerely doubt the honesty in one pair of (both town) masons, let alone two.

(Sorry for being so absent but I had shit to prior to and during this weekend and am still not quite done.)
EBWOP: Also I think the whole anacreon/Kane busdriving is somehow even more convenient then Yew/Garuru being legit tracker lovers.
but then if Kane is a watcher

and Anac is supposed to be doing "wonky things"

THEN BERURU ISN'T SUPPOSED TO SHOOT HIM!

(as far as I know, a watcher is a town role)

Kane what are you doing, suggesting people shoot you?
No, I said that in response to Granola asking beruru to shoot me to confirm my role, meaning that I'm fine with that happening if it really helps with info.
Where did Kane being a watcher appear? He's a bleeder. (if he's telling the truth)

I am trackers, lovers, and masons with Yewchung. All that I know is that he's also a tracker, lover, and mason. I know it sounds a bit over the top, but it makes sense to me, because while having two trackers is a bit strong, us being lovers balances it out.

Also, to be clear, trackers can be either town or scum. They're usually town though, I think.

And it's tracker, not watcher. Trackers select one person and find out who they visited. Watchers select one person and find out who visited them.
Well if both of them are telling the truth about their results thats is the only explanation that makes sense. Unless some one can explain how they saw kane who claimed non visting appeared to visit dini and seeing me not vist anyone when i visited dini.
Unless you're lying and someone else visited Dini who got switched with me (nothing to back this sub-theory, though).
The problem with that theory though is there are 3 people who saw me do something last night which contradicts the I visited no one thing.
You know what would validate all these claims? Lynching somebody

also i'm not sure how much time we have left before day end but I'm making votals
i am pretty sure we are sitting on beru waiting for her to shoot someone or trying to stop her from shooting some one with a gun ban.

I am kind of not sure what the plan is with that...
doesn't matter because here are the...

RIDICULO-TALS

Granola (4): anacreon, btp, Yewchung, Boogey
Kane (3): Mirdini, Pala, Granola
Beruru (6): Credit, Tea, Mathgirl, TehPilot, calibornio, Garuru,

Deadline votes:
Beruru (2): Granola, anacreon,

Abstaining: seastormjt, curiousCat, crepuscularDissembler (seedy), ColdBlooded (dpaul), Fragowump, beruru, Vortor,
(05-05-2013, 03:04 AM)anacreon Wrote: »i am pretty sure we are sitting on beru waiting for her to shoot someone or trying to stop her from shooting some one with a gun ban.

I am kind of not sure what the plan is with that...

I think the worry was she'd suivig, so we tried to stuff her gun full of wet cotton to stop that kind of action? I honestly don't even know anymore this has become a mess of claims and hhghghg
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(05-05-2013, 02:54 AM)anacreon Wrote: »The problem with that theory though is there are 3 people who saw me do something last night which contradicts the I visited no one thing.

Very true, so unless it's a big fat conspiracy you're fine.