-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
Yeah, I guess it would be better to wait, I'm just afraid Kane might die before we get that chance, but a doc could probably protect him. Also, is a deadline vote a lynch if we don't end up lynching someone by the end of the day? Because if so, then Deadline Vote: Beruru.
I could back that.

Vote Beruru

I hope she says things though. At the moment I don't see her flip giving us too much information, but I don't really have strong scumreads on the talking people. Well, I have a few negative reads, but I need to look at those more closely before building cases and pointing fingers and I just don't have the time right now.
Very-Necessary-TALZ

Granola (4): anacreon, btp, Yewchung, Boogey
Kane (4): Mirdini, Garuru, Pala, Granola
Beruru (3): Credit, Tea, Mathgirl
Mathgirl (1): Kane

Deadline votes:
Beruru (2): Granola, calibornio

Abstaining: TehPilot, seastormjt, curiousCat, crepuscularDissembler (seedy), ColdBlooded (dpaul), Fragowump, beruru, Vortor, Garuru
So I've been inactive because of preparing for AP exams and whatnot. Chemistry is hard.

aI will cast my lot into the (vote:) Beruru lynch so to ensure her gun's jammed since I didn't like the sound of that last post. Pressuring her might not be the most productive of moves, but otherwise I am quite alright with this policy lynch! That kind of playing style and implication is not okay.

Kane's been a tempting lynch target and he's still kinda meh, but at the very least I am willing to let the claim partially slide for now. Not entirely believable, but it's definitely unique in its own way. Kane, if you're going to shoot, please use caution and think it through.

I'm also not quite okay with Granola as well, but I do get the feeling of light improvement from his actions. Calibornio is okay so far as well. I'm not feeling too hot about btp/Yewchung either - their few posts have not left the best of impressions and I haven't seen much of 'em today.

Credit is being nak!credit which is alright. Otherwise I'm good with everyone else save for the quieter types, who need to post as well. Pala has been rather silent, though, which seems unusual...?
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(Also, do deadline votes actually exist in this game? I didn't see anything confirming or denying their existence, and it might be useful to know if the deadline votes could towards the gunblocking.)
I'm not sure if deadline votes do indeed exist.

But deadline votes most likely do not count towards gun-blocking.

Though I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have them if you're currently voting for someone.

Granola are you renouncing your Kane vote?
Did everybody miss my lynch vote for Tea? I mean I don't really care since it was at the end of a long post and probably won't affect anything, but I'd like to know if people saw it.
(05-04-2013, 01:46 AM)calibornio Wrote: »Did everybody miss my lynch vote for Tea? I mean I don't really care since it was at the end of a long post and probably won't affect anything, but I'd like to know if people saw it.

I kinda forgot about it.

And I used Granola's votals to make these Melonspa

SO: CALIBORNIO VOTED FOR TEA BEFORE HE MADE HIS DEADLINE VOTE

there now the whole world all the players will know

but it doesn't matter now, because your deadline vote should override your current vote.

You Know What. Screw these deadline vote shenanigans.

In fact, forget I put them in the votals. Granola, please make a normal vote, you too cali.

I'm making new votals
Screw-up Votals

Granola (4): anacreon, btp, Yewchung, Boogey
Kane (4): Mirdini, Garuru, Pala, Granola
Beruru (3): Credit, Tea, Mathgirl
Mathgirl (1): Kane
Tea (1): Calibornio

Abstaining: TehPilot, seastormjt, curiousCat, crepuscularDissembler (seedy), ColdBlooded (dpaul), Fragowump, beruru, Vortor, Garuru

There we go.
Deadline votes do exist as stated by the rules in the first post. However, I do not know how they affect gunbans. I haven't actually played any games with real deadline votes (but I have read the Dersehunts). My assumption is that they don't stop guns and my wishful thinking is that you can have a vote placed with the stated intent to move them at deadline since votes have more than one mechanical use in this game.

Thanks for mentioning that cal, I'll update my at-home votals accordingly.
(05-03-2013, 10:41 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Kane I don't exactly trust you after role-claiming so easily. Also people seem to be telling you to shoot at me and you seem somewhat inclined to agree with them. My vote is not an intent to lynch per say, but rather an attempt to put a gunban on you while we figure out an alternate lynch.

I see. Well, as I have said before, I'm only going to shoot when we have a general-ish large consensus (obviously we can't have one now due to all the absences). No rash decisions.
EBWOP: Unvote: Mathgirl
okay, I'll make votals including them as soon as we know how they work with gunbans
Well fuck, this is an unpleasant surprise to wake up to.

I'm just gonna say right here and now that Granolaman is almost definitely 100% confirmed NOT THIRD PARTY, so if anybody decides to go and shoot him before giving one of us the chance to claim I'm going to set your corpse on fire.
Paul, while I appreciate the rescue, I feel there is no need for any claiming at the moment. I am in varying degrees of control of my situation, and not in any ridiculous amount of danger of death at the moment. We've already had so many claims today that any more unnecessary ones right now would just prove detrimental to the town.
Claims

why
mmhmmm, and if he isn't a third party wanting people to sui-vig on D1, then what is he?
Nothing you need concern yourself with for now.

Grr. Arg. Kill everyone.
Maybe Granola, but it's something that pretty much had to come up sooner or later, and I don't think the benefit of keeping it under wraps an extra day or two outweighs the risk of you eating a bullet from some trigger-happy townie.

I'm sorry for ruining your Gambit Combo Streak though.
If you want to say your role, do the following.

Ready?

Take your hands, and shove them up your... hat. Did you do that? Great, now don't let them touch the keyboard until you're sure you want to claim.
Paul, you are under direct orders not to reveal any information until Evening 3 at the latest. I will be fine. Your coming forward is more than enough to keep me alive through then.
By which I mean you've already done enough to help me. Please shut up now.
Aye Aye Captain.
[b]deadline vote: beru[b/]
ebwop: deadline vote: beru