-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
dini right now i am leaning town on him.
Pilot I have a townish read on as well.
Any particular reasons why?

Are you picking up on what's going on with you/me yet?
oh god if you are implying what i think you are pala that shoots you up in my townr eads as well.
Pala the reasons involve what happened last night to me due to my wonkyness.
Breaking news: Palamedes soars to a ridiculous level of townreadiness. Story at 11.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
So yea pala is now super town for me.
Okay, can someone please outline what makes people think I'm scummy? What I was trying to do was get people to start talking when no one was. And people seem to be assuming other people think that I'm scum while holding me as a townread and I'm just confused on why people are saying things around me.

Wrt Credit: Stream-of-conciousness posts are easy to write while actually saying nothing much. That big post gave me a weird vibe but I think it's townish?

And I'd like some nakdini please. Just opinions on anything whatsoever.
(05-01-2013, 02:00 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »Breaking news: Palamedes soars to a ridiculous level of townreadiness. Story at 11.

(05-01-2013, 02:10 AM)anacreon Wrote: »So yea pala is now super town for me.

I don't understand.

at all.Blankaloupe
Yeah it's a subtle thing.

Regardless of anything anac and Pilot look pretty solid for those reactions.
whatever. 0-0

What I did to Pala, I can make happen again, so i'm not worried.

but i'm still quizzical. Pala, how many actions were performed on you?
Wait what did you do to me. What the fuck did you do to me. Unless it's not going to help the town.

Also I don't know? I was just informed of some wonky shit I think anacreon did.
@ICGC:
Shenanigans thats probably the best way to explain things.
wow the air sure is densely claimy right now *opens window*

hey credit this might seem like a weird thing to say or like I'm defending granola from you* but
your conversations/accusations with him are becoming sort of "you said this" "ah but I meant THIS" "but this means THAT" "no it doesn't" "yes it does" and it's a bit circular and hard to read
so maybe uh
hold on to your read or whatever but pursue other things for a bit and wait for him to say something else
I mean at this point you've more or less presented your whole argument

anyways my notes so far say that I thought boogey was lynching granola for shite reasons. I feel weird about the way Mirdini's accusations towards mathgirl and garuru fell through really early and easily.

(04-21-2013, 05:47 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »Alright first off, I don't actually think Tea and Sea are scumbuddies or something, but maybe town people who are allowed to talk.

hey
hey yewchung
you fuckin said shit like this in the last tinyhunt I played and I guess you didn't read loverchat but there were a whole lot of posts involving me screeching at you
don't. don't do that. don't theorize things like that publicly come ON

*nvm backreading is making me like granola go ahead and think that if you want

anyways I'm on page 9 and it's "let's not prioritize mafias over getting at least 4 or 5 hours of sleep" o' clock so that's it for now
(05-01-2013, 02:30 AM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »That big post gave me a weird vibe but I think it's townish?

People keep saying that, but it comes across as fake "I don't know what I'm doing" scum-pretending-to-be-town, to me. Maybe I'm just too suspicious? Granolaman kind of gives off that vibe to me as well in these last couple of pages.

I haven't played in any forum mafias with them so I don't know how they act normally, though.
(05-01-2013, 05:31 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Wait what did you do to me. What the fuck did you do to me. Unless it's not going to help the town.

Also I don't know? I was just informed of some wonky shit I think anacreon did.

It does help town, don't worry.

Though I'm surprised you didn't get the notification for it.
RE: Anac, Pilot, Pala thing...

I have no idea what's going on there, but i feel as though the best thing to do for now is to take it for granted and move on. I do implore, however, town to make sure you don't let this trio get off scott free come endgame. I don't see myself as surviving that long.

Whilst im waiting for dini to find this topic again, i'd like to ask y'all who think he's town to try to convince me of the same.
bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhrglewargle

sorry tea I had a throat infection and was in general just not feeling the postification recently

the fever that came with it was the reason why I vanished for the latter parts of the last day because g'damn no lynch really

going to catch up nooooooooow
Alright whatup let's go down the list of peoples with rainbows because that's the easiest way to get my opinions sorted out in my head and it's probably a lot more coherent for everyone else than the abomination Credit stitched together at the start of the day.

Mirdini - yerp

btp (replacing Solaris) - Solaris was RL busy last day I believe so I was giving him a pass for that overnight? Then btp replaces in and makes the safest of all possible posts so that's a (medium-light) scumread from me.

Palamedes - Felt townamedes as heck yesterday, that hasn't really changed. THINGS with pilot/anacreon notwithstanding.

seastormjt - Was sorta productive d1? But hopped on late in the Pilot lynch (which was a terrible lynch, anac lynch slightly less so but no-one had the balls to push it through I guess I'll get to that), only jumped off to no lynch when that wasn't happening and anacreon lynch was the only real alternative. Today she's done nothing but wave around 'what if this person was town - wait nope I'm kidding'. If you're going to post do some actual things and I wouldn't have you at light scum :I

0_o - Play yesterday has him at a scumread for me. Hops on the pilot lynch AFTER the claim in #256 right after the person he apparently doesn't like votes on the same lynch. Says the lynch is bad in #287, but doesn't unvote? Unwillingness to lynch anacreon is very possibly a thing. Weird hypothetical at the end of the day? Posts today have been nibbling around the edges of arguments, not really taking any stance, first post of the day is 'why do people think there were no kills in the night' which sure is a post to start the day off with. Not like scum want to know why their kill failed or anything right. This goes for btp too actually.

Cat (curiousCat) - Going to just policy list Cat as light scum until she actually does things in the game instead of make very occasional one-sentence posts. One of these days I'll actually manage to policy lynch her and boy will it feel good.

crepuscularDissembler (seedy) - Feels like town seedy, want to have next post now but sleep is p. cool.

ColdBlooded (replacing GenetiXientist) - THIS SLOT IS A MYSTERY???? dpaul post please kthanks

anacreon - Sort of townish? I guess? Weirdness yesterday wasn't really any indicator of alignment in my view, people not wanting to lynch 'em wasn't really either - could've been scum trying not to lynch a scumteammate, could've just as easily been scum not wanting to jump on a last-minute town lynch. SHENANIGANS and activity make me lean very lightly town for the moment.

Fragowump - Hey mate you're in this game you should also post in it.

Yewchung - Had some good posts yesterday in retrospect (silly vote on MG notwithstanding), but then vanished? To be fair so did I, so I guess that lands him at light town in my book. COME BACK TO US YEWCHUNG.

Jacquerel (replacing g0m) - Apparently super-busy RL-wise or at least that is what my steam enquiry yielded. Pretty damn null, hopefully will either post or get replaced?

TehPilot - Feel preeetty good about TehPilot.

Boogeyman - Feel slightly less good about Boogey but still decent enough to have him at light town. Defended Pilot when he was the It Lynch which is pretty solid cred. Less townish for refusing to take any stances/lynch a guy. Thought Acionyx shooting you in the face might've cured that outta ya :P

ICan'tGiveCredit (replacing Fuzzy Pickles (Avi) - As much as I wish I could write this slot off as null or whatevs Credit's been pretty posty today and despite some of his more unreadable posts he's said things. Problem is those things I don't really agree with and the only real scumread he's been advocating is anacreon (to the point where he lists 'em twice in his big list of reads) which I'm not really feeling right now. Otherwise he's been arguing with granola (who I'll get around to) and not much else yeah light scum

A Killer Cuppa Tea - my god do I want to stick you in the orange slot but there's a couple of reservations keeping me from just ramming a lynch straight down yer throat. First of those being your huge dumb argument with Pala yesterday which if you were both scum sure distancing but Pala certainly isn't and secondly other THINGS that make me rather exasperated. Can I at least convince you your reads are junk? I mean seastorm and pilot have both pointed at it but maybe if I quote it I'll get your attention:

(04-22-2013, 11:31 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Reads-wise, Fuzzy Pickle (now credit) is town, Kane is probably town, beruru is probably town (albeit she's a difficult scum to read), granola feels town, yewchung feels town, if pilot isn't dead, he's prolly town at this point... don't have much else in the way of reads. Most of these are feels, the strongest read is credit. I have a sneaky feeling none of the people we pressured today are scum, but i kinda doubt it.

Why the hell is creditslot your towniest read here. The slot had done literally nothing but vote you in RVS and then jokevote you. this makes no sense at all to me, especially after last night. It's also the biggest reason why part of me wants you dead.

MathGirl277 - Stand by what I said yesterday, though her votejump on Pilot after the claim much like Kane is ugh. And her only posting about 'why do people suspect me ahhh dini come talk so I don't have to' today is uh a thing. A thing that downgrades her to at least null for me? Yeah.

beruru - See Cat.

Vortor - Not enough data. Need some actual suspicions/opinions that you actually pursue in place of the one post you've got so far that has a light opinion on the creditslot. Also my sympathies on the being sick it's not fun.

Garuru - Responded to my early poking decently yesterday but later on said he thought anac was scum but jumped on Pilot instead? Then voted anac after Pilot claimed which is better than the kane/MG slots but considering I'm getting townvibes from anac and he hasn't posted yet today light scum awaaaay.

Granolaman - really guys why isn't this as obvious to anyone else as it is to me

hoooooooooooooooooooo boy that was tiring. Still there we go. There's some interesting interactions thus far that make some of my light scums bounce up to light town if some of the others flip scum and the nullreads get affected by that too but since we have zero information shit's pretty nebulous right now.

going to go with a Vote: 0_o
[Image: ibvlnHhkzJanh0.gif] this belongs at the start of the previous post alas

Unvote

Ok, pretty much every reservation i had against you, you just fixed in your big post up there. (you need to teach me how to do that some time)

Questions to answer:

Why the hell is creditslot your towniest read here. - without going into detail, role-related shenanigans. Its important to note that these shenanigans are not "set in stone", so to speak, and i could be interpreting things wrong. (I had a moment of panic where i thought i was gonna die last night, so unloaded all my various reads no matter how weak/strong for town's future reference.)

Further, i should prolly have clarified that i dont have ANY Strong Reads at the moment. Calling credit "Strongest Town Read" really kinda only means that despite it being such a weak read, every other read is weaker still. Says a lot about how weak my reads are. I tried to make fireworks happen, but nothing of any real merit occured. D1 was kinda a waste! Let's see:

1) We pressured mathie who i read as townie enough to not lynch over sleb.
2) We pressured Pilot who i really don't wanna lynch right now for obvious reasons
3) We pressured me, but im hardly gonna lynch me, am i
4) Me and Pala had a bit of a bout, but consensus reads him as town, and enough people are saying it, and my read is weak enough that im willing to let it slide.
5) Did i miss anyone out? I guess we mentioned Kane and Garuru, and im willing to look at either (preference to Garuru), but doesn't today just look like D1 all over again???
I'm keeping my vote on because "wonky" does not qualify as a synonym for "town"

also, dini, why don't you agree with some/all of what I've said?
(05-01-2013, 09:10 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »I'm keeping my vote on because "wonky" does not qualify as a synonym for "town"

also, dini, why don't you agree with some/all of what I've said?

Re: anacreon because of what I said in my read of 'em. The wonkiness doesn't make them town, yes. It also doesn't make 'em scum (at least in my book). Their level of activity otherwise as well as whatever's going on with Pala/Pilot (both of whom are town to me) makes me feel they're townish.

Re: granola-arguments explanation's in my color-coding of his slot

I mean I could be less obtuse about it but I'm waiting for his reaction to it.

anyhoo Tea your response is expected if somewhat ehhhhhh because I mean there were plenty of people playing - actually wait d1 was a fiasco with regards to reads if I discount having a townread on palamedes which well you and he were busy yelling at each other so fair enough. Props on bringing back sleb forgot that wonderful piece of jargon (sleb is 'average null player guy' in uh was it mtgsalvationmafiaspeak?)

Today doesn't look like D1 all over again at all mainly because we have slots that weren't posting posting (Credit) and I've got a slightly better idea of reads n' things and hopefully this time won't get sick before the end of the day so I at least will be trying to you know actually get a lynch to happen.

and there were also nightactions I mean those are presumably things that happened and with no kills in the night that presumably puts us ahead of the maf.
the sleb thing was a clarification for people who don't know what it means, not a query for the record - question mark was wrt origins of the term
Actually kinda peeved that I'm listed as third party mainly for the fact that if I ever piece together some fantastic information and start taking this game seriously, no one's going to listen to me.

Like the obvious, that just because what happened last night makes Pala likely town doesn't mean it makes anacreon town too. Also less obvious: have we figured out if there's pre-night actions yet? Pilot assumes anac [redacted], and Pala might confirm this with [more redacted] but doesn't Pilot operate at dusk while Pala presumably doesn't? Or are pre-night actions only actions that've been locked in early but still happen later.

I guess you don't think I'm a malevolent third party so that's something but still. Harumph.
yeah well unless you can give me a good reason for town!granola to egg a guy (who I'm feeling pretty townish on) to suicide vig for the entirety of the end of day one I'm liable to stick with my hypothesis
Quote:have we figured out if there's pre-night actions yet?

Considering the ~thing~ happened immediately upon dayend, I think it's evident there are pre-night actions. I was also told it was, in fact, a pre-night action.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch