Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: DAY TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
Thing is you are actually noticeably around. Much more than other people at least.

Now if you could just have fun and play the game instead of only making tactless remarks (you seem to acknowledge that you know you were and can therefore avoid it in the future) you'd be golden. Also giving up is no fun at all for anyone involved and we don't know that your murderdog won't just be kidnapped by granola/kill itself when you die (and I'd rather not lose another one in case they're necessary).
This game has turned into "what can we do with our murderdogs" and that's kind of boring.

I mean, sure, Sruix is great, but there's like 13 people talking at most, so there's not much to do.

So yeah, if y'all want to play murderdog simulator until we get back around to the game, I'd rather watch the clusterfuck and die than watch the game slowly fade because not enough people are playing.

If murderdogs are what attract people to the thread, then maybe the chance to get another one will help.
Or we could actually try and talk about the game and do things? This is still a mafia after all. (Besides most of the stagnation came from the endless night.)

How about I try and get things rolling. Anyone have anything interesting to report from the night? I know I do (and I guess I can start if it's needed but I'd really rather save my revelation for later).
EVENT

Who said you could talk about things? Shit's goin down son!

In the distant fields of the GRANOLA RANCHES the various ennuidic members of townzia hear a low rumbling followed by a much louder crashing and exploding sound. Those paying attention enough to look up see a COLOSSAL(ER) NEUTERMECH MK. II rise out of the smouldering Granola facilities. Inside, they see the captured Murderdogs toiling away on electro treadmills, powering the gargantuan robot. A loud speaker folds out of the mech's head.

"FOOLS! WITH THE POWER OF THESE MURDERDOGS MY NEUTERMECH WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE! DOG-BASED IMMORTALITY SHALL BE MINE!"

With those loud and cliched words, Granolaman stomps through Townzia on a Murder-fueled Murder-rampage. Rebel and Town properties alike are crushed beneath the murderous Neuterboots. Fortunately, the mech is notoriously slow and easy to dodge, unless your fellow town members were already busy tying you to the gallows...

Genetixientist was a LITTLE GIRL WITH A BLOOD RED LOLIPOP, WHICH SHE COULD USE TO HYPNOTIZE THE HELL OUT OF ONE UNSUSPECTING JERK EACH NIGHT, EITHER TO KILL FOR HER TEAM OR TO VISIT SOMEONE OF HER CHOOSING.

SHE WAS PART OF A MAFIA FACTION.

The rest of the town beats a hasty retreat into the laboratory while Granola awkwardly scraps GX off of the Neuterboot. The survivors argue about what to do next and how to deal with the Neutermech and who's pedigree is superior when the blue-glowing Murderdog suddenly glows a lot brighter and grows a lot bigger.

EVENT x2

SAPPHIRE HAS EVOLVED INTO SAFFEAR THE MURDERWOLF. SAFFEAR HAS BEEN POSSESSED BY MALKYTOP.

"Well" someone says, "That could work."
I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY REMAINS

GODDAMMIT

GRANOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A MURDERDOG-GHOST MURDER FIGHT MURDER NAME YOUR GAME
Well, that was a thing.

And Gene's flip says "a Mafia faction". That suggests that we're looking at multiple scumteams.

So, uh. Which side is Sapphire on again? I can't remember off the top of my head and I'm too lazy to check.
MALKYMURDERTOP MURDERWOLF I CHALLENGE YOU TO MURDER ROCK-PAPER-MURDERSCISSORS WINNER MURDERS ALL.
Wheat, I don't think you can vote an action that you're performing.
And Fogel, Sapphire was on team Slorange. Malky is on... team Malky.
Go Malky. Stop him once and for all.
brb updating my shipping chart

Gosh, that's something I never thought I'd say...
vote: wheat's action

brb bandwagoning
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Okay, serious hat on again for a second; this wardog business is dragging and dull and really has overshadowed the actual game that I assume is going on here. This is why I am putting in a concerted effort with a view to getting it out of the way, because it's most definitely run its course. Shenanigans are perfectly welcome, but I reckon we need something new. Like, say, what granola and Malky are doing now...

also granola when you die you are not I repeat not possessing Peridot I wish not to corrupt (her) innocence

buuuuuuuuuuut

Adopt: Yellow

*coughs*

oh and um Malky how okay are you with um

well you know

contributing to the gene pool still

because shipping

*coughs*
Hmmm what happens if I lick an evolving dog?

Lick: Peridot for no reason whatsoever.

if we end up with Credidot then I will eviscerate you with a spatula
REJOICE THE CIVIL WAR IS OVER
wo
probably because there are bigger problems.
SpoilerShow
wow i completely forgot about this game.
I think we should lynch the nueter mech
Wait does this mean Malky can copulate with other murderdogs now?
Hmmm...I was going to vote for GeneX again, but that seems unnecessary now.

vote: Airey cause are they even playing?
(04-27-2013, 12:58 AM)texcat Wrote: »Hmmm...I was going to vote for GeneX again, but that seems unnecessary now.

vote: Airey cause are they even playing?

I don't know man. Do we even exist? Can we eat muffins, or are the muffins hiding themselves in our stomachs, planning an attack?

Unvote. Vote: the universe

[/b]
Vote: Credit because I happen to like the universe, and even leaving that aside, I would rather not deal with the complex logistics of lynching the whole dang thing.
Well what with beruru having the power to possess people with pickles, my dog having genetic defects and battles between ghosts and dog-McDonald's-ifiers, the universe will be destroyed anyway!

Unvote. Vote: Logic because it's all been thrown out the window by now.
(04-26-2013, 08:56 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »I will eviscerate you with a spatula

I just want to see this.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
vote: texcat because that seemed like a semi-serious comment there and we can't have none of those.
Pala I think you're being too serious about players being too serious

????
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch