Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: DAY TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
(04-25-2013, 02:24 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »LegendaryQ is currently unable to make a post due to the fact that LegendaryQ is currently writhing in pain. Amaranth just looks confused.

Oh don't be discouraged, I was only using the Real Chuck Norris as a metaphor for how strong my murderdog's sperm is.

Malky your divine wrath for Granola never ends, does it.
wrath

i feel no wrath

i feeeeeeeeeel nothing

im a ghost
(04-25-2013, 02:47 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »
(04-25-2013, 02:24 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »LegendaryQ is currently unable to make a post due to the fact that LegendaryQ is currently writhing in pain. Amaranth just looks confused.

Oh don't be discouraged, I was only using the Real Chuck Norris as a metaphor for how strong my murderdog's sperm is.

Malky your divine wrath for Granola never ends, does it.

Quote:LEGENDARYQ HAS BEEN NEUTERED

...my dog survived the onslaught.
I didn't.
(04-25-2013, 02:53 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »
Quote:LEGENDARYQ HAS BEEN NEUTERED

...my dog survived the onslaught.
I didn't.

That. That's not a good thing.

But now... you can IMPLANT your DOG'S NADS INTO YOUR OWN BODY!!!! YOU WILL PRODUCE DOG SPERM AND TECHNICALLY YOUR DOG WILL STILL BE IN THE GENE POOL.

THAT EMPTINESS INSIDE OF YOU WILL BE NO MORE AND YOU WILL HOUSE YOUR DOG'S CHILDREN, IT'S A WIN-WIN SITUATION.

Credit Corporation is not responsible for any unnecessary dog rapes by humans in the near future. Please wear protection and practice the Doggy Position safely. All rights reserved.
Oh hey I get a murderdog evo?!

I wonder if...if it's like pokemon...where sometimes if they hold an item, it changes their evolution?

I could have use that severed dingaling, now there's nothing else here except...

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Yeah, this might work.
Oh no I don't think a Skelly Dog EVo is what we're looking for.

Malky, we're going to have to revive you but you're going to have to be Satan.

[Image: celtic-spiral-pentagram-book-of-shadows-...1996-p.jpg]

Okay now let's read from this little demonic bible.

--If you agree, the following very good events will happen--

SpoilerShow
no

my remains

stop

sthhhhhooooooooooooooooooooooop

youuuuuuu cant do that

nnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNnnoo

nnnnnneed revenge
Wow.

Did it just get really cold in here?
where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
isn't there a white knight upon a firey steed?
late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need
bloody hell bob I got to the second image and

completely lost it

oh gog my sides

(on an entirely unrelated tangent I am mildly perturbed by para's Bonnie Tyler impersonation esp. wrt him being on the cusp of the chorus)

gonna hold off on trying to evolve Peridot for a moment because um

if it turns out it doesn't work out like Pokemon then I probably don't want to be chucking random objects at my doggie
Yooooooo, we should do some things that involve copulating dogs and voting, amirite?
Who has ideas?
Any leads?
(04-26-2013, 06:53 AM)Pharas Wrote: »Yooooooo, we should do some things that involve copulating dogs and voting, amirite?
How about things that don't involve copulating dogs, but do involve voting?
how about things that involve

ghost rap battles
(04-26-2013, 11:24 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »
(04-26-2013, 06:53 AM)Pharas Wrote: »Yooooooo, we should do some things that involve copulating dogs and voting, amirite?
How about things that don't involve copulating dogs, but do involve voting?

Nope, still up for both myself. Getting the former done and dusted would help immensely, methinks, so I'll take a look at it when I've got more time this afternoon.

Oh gosh hang on I need to go and get the gif

[Image: clip1_2.gif]

SERIOUS HAT MODE ENGAGED VOTALS

Palamedes - 1 - (Garuru)
Granolaman - 2 - (amosmyn, LegendaryQ)
beruru - 2 - (ICan'tGiveCredit, Palamedes)
GenetiXientist - 2 - (Dragon Fogel, Sruixan)

Abstaining - 17 - (beruru, TehPilot, Airey, Boogeyman, ParadoxGamer, ProfessorLizzard, seedy, anacreon, Kíeros, GenetiXientist, Schazer, Slorange, btp, Reecer6, Drakenforge, texcat, Pharas)

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. Deadline is in 39 hours.

(keen eyes will spot that I haven't voted yet but am still in the votals; that's because they're time-travelling votals and this Vote: Gene for his impertinence is down here instead)

SERIOUS HAT MODE DISENGAGED

malky yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss that is a thing I thoroughly endorse come on you vs. granola I wanna see the blighter's mettle 'cause I never got to
oh and Boogeyman, ParadoxGamer, anacreon & Reecer6 are all in LURKERKILL territory by virtue of not having posted yet today

plus Slorange is too but he's our GLORIOUS LEADER and is clearly very busy BRINGING GLORY TO TOWNZIA

so hey audience if you fancy it you know what to do
hey it's me again turned out I could get a more convenient lift so I ended up having time to put together these admittedly amatuerish shipping charts:

[Image: wardogshippingchart.png]

As you can see, the GLORIOUS TOWNZIA has its affairs all in order; since HoneydewxLime is already canon a thing, and PeridotxSapphire has been consented to by both parties, DirtxYellow is achieved by elimination. The rebel scum can potentially collapse their pairings further; with EmeraldxSapphire, Amaranth's identification as female, Quartz's, ahem, dysfunction and Goldenrod's encumberance, Ube's about the only free player in the game. I personally ship AmaranthxGoldenrod and QuartzxUbe, but this is entirely to taste.

Hope this helps!
(04-26-2013, 11:54 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Abstaining - 17 - (beruru, TehPilot, Airey, Boogeyman, ParadoxGamer, ProfessorLizzard, seedy, anacreon, Kíeros, GenetiXientist, Schazer, Slorange, btp, Reecer6, Drakenforge, texcat, Pharas)

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. Deadline is in 39 hours.
Okay, so who all sees a problem with this. I can rectify one seventeenth of this. Let's vote the 'nola, okay?
Sadly lynching Granola is of no use if he's hiding out in his meat farm. :(((((((((((((!!!!one1one

we might as well lynch beruru b/c pickles

and pickles are ILLEGAL
Yeah as annoying as granola is (stealing my dog grumble grumble) I'd rather kill off someone who is not really doing anything and could be practically invincible.

That or a dreaded member of Slorange's despotic army. GX could work too I guess?

Also Para I'll be your hero Winky. I've got a lot of... experience let's say (this can only end badly).
lynch: other ruru

There can only be one.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Lynch: GX

Slorange give me back my dog.

Para/Bonnie Tyler, give my murderdog to whoever hammers me.
Hmm, actually I'm not too keen on lynching anyone who still has their murderdog; not until we've got the whole affair sorted out, anyway. We've got a perfectly viable arrangement at the moment and I don't want granola to jeopardise it again by pinching another orphaned doggie...

so Unvote for the time being
oh pfft that's a hilarious ninja

Revote: Gene because overreaction
Less "overreaction" more "get the game moving again and commit seppuku for my tactlessness."
Actually, to make it fair:

Para, use an RNG to determine who from my lynch train gets my murderdog.

This might encourage people to vote rather than try to get everyone else to vote so they can hammer.