Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: DAY TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
whaaaats this a third faction????

find out next time on OH GOD WHY
You can't handle all those dogs, I demand a gene test to see if any are related to mine so that I may hold murderpuppies of my own
granola since when were you in this game

this is actually a serious question because of the replacement-kill system and even if you're not presently participating, by poking your nose in you are now obliged to find a lurker and pulverise their arse into an entirely new persona

trust me it'll be fun
RE: Dog Simulator 5000
Nope. All mine. These dogs are being taken to a rehabilitation facility so that they may one day become functional members of dog society.

I should probably start rounding up all your other poor dogs too.
Nope I am strictly nonviolent except when it comes to dogs. You'll have to pummel your own lurkers.

Also gimme your dog.
Shan't.
RE: Oh God Why: NIGHT ONE: WOR (27/30)
SpoilerShow

But seriously can I post now? Am i Sober? Please let me be sober.

So i can tell Granola he can't have my dog. :3

SpoilerShow
Granola, question. What is the currency of this dog society you mentioned?
Granolamon, what exactly happens to these dogs at this "rehabilitation facility"? Do they get to fight and love-make to their hearts desire, because that is what they get to do here.
At Granola Ranches we offer nothing but a life of luxury for our rescued Murderdogs. Our pups enjoy a carefree life of peace quiet and all the outdoor space they need.

Naturally all rescuees will be neutered upon arrival. We can't have overpopulation otherwise we get sad and homeless puppies starving in gutters and that's just too sad.

Now please hand over your Murderdogs so they can begin their life of pleasant bliss.
Yes, hello, I have a Murderdog here, caught it hiding in a recently eviscerated corpse. Is there any paperwork I must do?
So, is your center the dog society, or is it rehabilitating for some other society? And does this other society involve some sort of currency?
No paperwork required. Our facility is eco-friendly and paperwork simply means more trees cut down which means less trees for poor Murderdogs to enjoy.

Dog Society is where dogs dog-socialize and trade goods and services using a currency system revolving around dog-biscuits for your information Q.
AHAH YOU HAVE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!

FOR YOU SEE I HAVE COME FROM THE INSIDE AND I HAVE ALL THIS PAPER THAT IS LINKED RIGHT TO YOUR SO-CALLED FACILITY OF MURDERDOG RANCH THINGY.

EVERYBODY YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME

IT'S A COOKBOOK

MURDERDOGS IS PEOPLE

IT WAS HIS SLED
(04-22-2013, 11:51 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »No paperwork required. Our facility is eco-friendly and paperwork simply means more trees cut down which means less trees for poor Murderdogs to enjoy.

Dog Society is where dogs dog-socialize and trade goods and services using a currency system revolving around dog-biscuits for your information Q.

This sounds alot like farmville Vote: Granola I can take better care of my fuzzy Murderdog :33
SpoilerShow
What is the exchange rate between USD and dog-biscuits?
CREDIT YOU ARE RIGHT TO BE SUSPICIOUS IT IS ALL HERE IN MY LEGWORK I HAVE FOUND THE SECRET OF GRANOLA HE'S FARMING MURDERDOGS

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS.
Tch, damn crazy people. She's making this up! No man could visit the Ranch and survive!

Er, I mean, she's just flat our crazy guys don't listen.
YES Q GOOD KEEP DISTRACTING HIM WITH QUESTIONS WHILE I TRY TO PUT UP THIS POWERPOINT DIAGRAM ABOUT THE RANCH EXPLAINING WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON BEHIND THE MAN BEHIND THE DOORS BEHIND THE DOGS BEHIND THE DOORS.
No, I am legitimately interested in this supposed untapped dog-society market. What is the USD to Dog Biscuit exchange rate, Granola?
(Also by my research $20 for 10lbs.)
[Image: 29c1kxc.png]

so this is slide 1

actally i don't know why i made this

i think this is supposed to be the introduction or something?

or maybe it was my movie poster draft for when i turn my exploits into a movie

after granola is jailed for his crimes.

anyways this is just build-up maybe i shouldn't have posted this.
I see. Using this information, I can now make the ultimate conversion.

1 lb dog biscuit = $2USD
1 TF2 key = $1.30USD
1 TF2 key = 4.33 TF2 refined metal
1.33 TF2 refined metal = 1 VIRTUAL HAT.

It comes down to almost exactly 5 virtual hats for 1 lb of dog biscuit.

Do you realize the impact of this discovery? I don't. But what I do realize is this.
[Image: hatcontest825.jpg]
AND NOW WE CAN ALL TELL STORIES WITH BISCUITS NOW. 5 PER POUND.
[Image: hvdyd5.png]

okay so this is slide 2

i think it's self-explanatory.