-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
I don't really see what's so terrible about Anacreon, is all, really. Like there was this one weird post and then everyone jumped on him all at once, and I thought that was weird.

I also don't particularly like the Pilot post and would love to see what you thought was so great about it -- it may just be that I got three hours of sleep last night, but there's nothing in there that I find ~outstanding~ and ~amazing~

...Mostly replies to BM, btw.
If you really want an info death then shoot someone. Like, I understand the urge to not no-lynch, but if we're just lynching for the sake of lynching then it's not really much better.

That said, my stance on this lynch is weakish at best as many of you have pointed out and Pilot might've bought me off it with his magic bag if he can get it out in time. That or I'm feeling oddly reminiscent of CHII where I got lazily lynched by scum while trying to roleclaim.

Pilot hurry up with that mechanic.
Don't Trust Me With Votals

TehPilot (5): Vortor, Granola, A Killer Cuppa Tea, Seastorm, Garuru
Mathgirl (4): Fragowump, 0_o, Seedy, Cat
anacreon (2): TehPilot, Boogeyman
Tea (1): ICan'tGiveCredit
Mirdini (1): Solaris
Seedy (1): Gene
Cat (1): Beruru
Boogeyman (1): Jacquerel
Granola (1): Yewchung
Yewchung (1): Mirdini
Garuru (1): Palamedes
ICan'tGiveCredit (1): anacreon

Abstaining (1): MathGirl277

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. When a player has seven they may not shoot someone. Day ends at 6:00 PM EST on April 22th.

Buuuuuut I'm going to be generous and give you guys an extra 4 hours in case you can get your shit together. So from this post, you have exactly 4 hours and 15 minutes to lynch someone, shoot someone, or otherwise make something happen.
Alright, I've read some things over and here's the mechanical tidbit I promised.

I am alerted at the start of night cycles whenever I am struck by any kind of manipulative action. Any kind of roleblock or other similar move and I'm informed. Aside from making me nearly un-blockable, this leads me to two conclusions:

- Roleblocking/busdriving might be silent or undectable, as I was told absolutely nothing would slip past this clairvoyance,
- and that these actions are likely locked in at the end of the day, which is a slight mechanical difference from what I normally observe in games.

Combined with <REDACTED>, I'm mechanically confirmable.

Additionally, I asked in a recent post of mine for some people to give me opinions. Those who I called out haven't heralded that, and I'm slightly ticked as I asked for people I couldn't get clear reads out of (Tea/Pala hnnng).
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
vote: anacreon because of extension. Sea, I consider that post to be weird enough to be an immense tell, regardless of how many scummy posts he has made. Like, there shouldn't even be an equation for scummy posts x scumminess of posts = lynchability. But you can disagree, whatever. It's just that safe Avi lynch and the general unwillingness to stick his neck out that screams scum psychology to me.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I don't really have time to spend doing a full-on analysis of anacreon or pilot at the moment. Maybe later when there's more time not being devoted to homework I'll analyse both for a better conclusion, but for now for the sake of a lynch:
vote tehpilot
Wait...we need 11.
VOTE: TEHPILOT, realizing no one except me is against Math =(. I'm cool with a Pilot lynch though.
(04-22-2013, 09:47 PM)TehPilot Wrote: »Combined with <REDACTED>, I'm mechanically confirmable.

I... Don't get it ._.

Could someone (else) tell me if I'm just being dumb and missing something or not?
I CAN STILL Votals

Pilot (6): Vortor, Granola, Tea, Seastorm, Mathgirl, 0_o
Mathgirl (3): Fragowump, Seedy, Cat
Anacreon (3): TehPilot, Boogeyman, Garuru
Tea (1): Fuzzy Pickles
Yewchung (1): Mirdini
Granolaman (1): Yewchung
Garuru (1): Palamedes
Mirdini (1): Solaris
Seedy (1): Gene
Cat (1): Beruru
Boogeyman (1): Jacquerel
Fuzzy Pickles (1): Anacreon

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch. When a player has seven they may not shoot someone. Day ends at 10:00 PM EST on April 22th.
There is another factor possibly in my control that can mechanically prove my claim of knowing when I'm struck with such actions.

I'm keeping that component withheld for now.

Also if another person runs in and votes me without having read what the hell I've been posting I will have your head.
He's saying he can confirm his role, but at this early in the game and CH having a history of backwards aligned roles, it's not really all that helpful.
Shoot now Pilot, before your chance is taken away forever!
(04-22-2013, 10:09 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Shoot now Pilot, before your chance is taken away forever!

I've got crosshairs aimed. Dunno who I want to shoot. But I probably will shoot. Very soon, too.

This is Doubletake all over again for me and I am not going down without a fight this time.
Actually, no, fuck it. Probably not gonna shoot.

As tempting as it sounds staying alive is generally a better thing for me, and I don't really trust my own aim. Not after the last time I had any kind of kill.

Additionally I'm seeing people who normally had no business on my wagon earlier now popping in and going "oh hey we need a lynch" but again people are entirely skipping over what I posted but I posted it a considerable amount of time ago any drop in/drop out poster should see it and hrhghg.
I... Ugh. I just /really, really/ don't see Anacreon as scum. Call it ~vibes~ or ~reasons~ or ~feelings~ I just don't see it at all.

Maybe it's just the wagon?

The other thing annoying me about this game is that several 'usual lurkers' (myself, Garuru I think, Anacreon) are some of the more active people this game

And then I see very few active people as scum, which honestly makes me want to just go for a lurker lynch.

Pilot, will you be announcing your target?
(04-22-2013, 10:15 PM)seastormjt Wrote: »Pilot, will you be announcing your target?

Don't know if I'll even shoot. I'd much rather live, thank you very much.

I'm tempted to smite one of Mathgirl or Kane, though, if that counts as announcing a target. Really really tempting.
(04-22-2013, 02:20 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »Garuru/Mathgirl/Kane/Mirdini are all pretty alright imo

Why either of us?
The reason I'm tempted to smite you is mainly because I really feel like you're just going along with my lynch because it's the biggest option on the table, despite the fact there were other viable targets and now I'm becoming the end-of-day "oh shit gotta lynch" person - and I literally just claimed one step short of a fullclaim.

And Mathgirl's been striking people as off all game is apparently set up as a major source of information. At the very least when I go critical I don't want to fuck up too terribly.
The softlynch is coming and the masses are bloodthirsty. You know you're already dead, your opportunity is slipping away. Will you seize it or peacefully go to your grave...

[/evil whispers in your ear]
And quite frankly I'm really getting the feeling like the stuff I've said, however little, is getting ignored by a decent amount of people. And that's really making me rather irritated as I feel some people might be doing that on purpose to spur this lynch onward, however unintentional.

I'm probably a bit biased due to momentary mafia road rage, but considering I'm at softlynch and deadline is rapidly approaching this isn't time for a mental reprieve. Not yet.
Um...

There isn't softlynch :/
Don't. It's not worth two deaths. But the fact that you want to go off is kind of making me reconsider. But the only other option is a nolynch.

You literally are "the end-of-day "oh shit gotta lynch" person." That's my primary reason for voting you. That and parrotting me earlygame and also kind of only pushing conversation away from you. Your case on anac is the only thing you have going for you, but I don't think that the lynch would go through.

On the other hand, I do find those arguments against anacreon quite viable and definitely worth considering in case Pilot flips town.

At this point I really don't care who we lynch, I just want definite information to analyze.
Oh wow triple ninja.

And yeah, no softlynch. That was why I had that whole "I will hammer myself if needed" thing earlier.
As long as no one's yelling at me for tempting you to suicide, may I suggest Yewchung as your target? I don't like the cut of his jib and he's got that pesky vote on me. Do me the favor and I'll make sure to write a stirring eulogy for you.
(04-22-2013, 10:27 PM)seastormjt Wrote: »Um...

There isn't softlynch :/

Man where the hell have I been all the while? I thought 7 was softlynch but I guess that's only a gunban threshold. Mrrr.