-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
(04-21-2013, 07:31 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »He does this to me every time he's scum.

Examples please. We get in fights all the time and it's because you always pull stuff like this (when you're town or scum), it's usually just that you actually sometimes make sense when you're town.

Honestly debating setting you completely straight right now because I'm not looking forward to continuing the 'anyone who questions or looks at me is SCUM' attitude you seem to throw out all the time.
I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE NO LYNCH DILEMMA I WAS THERE WHEN IT WAS DISCOVERED. THE PROBLEM WAS HE ATTEMPTED TO LEAVE RVS WITH NO EVIDENCE TO BACK HIMSELF UP. OF COURSE THIS IS ALL MOOT SINCE WE ARE ASSUMING HE WAS SARCASTIC AND HAVE REACTED ACCORDINGLY SO WHY ARE WE DWELLING PLEASE TRY HARDER K THX.
(04-21-2013, 07:34 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Trying not to be too personal, but I don't recognize you and I'm not sure I've played against you in a game so I don't trust your opinion making skills yet.

And I don't think I'm trying to bully you? I honestly play better when people don't trust me.

Don't worry I've played enough games to know this kind of thing isn't personal.

But. The whole trying to make me feel bad about asking you a question and then following it up with the whole "You look so much better without voting me, and it will be much better for you in the long term if you keep it that way." That felt suspiciously close to tactics I have seen in the past where more experienced player trying to bully a newer player into silence.

Prevedit: So did that response to Yew just now.

(04-21-2013, 07:24 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Prevedit: Boogeyman, I beg that you do not merely sit around and watch as the game comes crashing down. Make a case and take a vote. Please.

I won't, but I am also on the way out my door to work. I don't have a good case at the moment, and I do not have the time to make one. Sometime today I will be doing so, but just now right now.
(04-21-2013, 07:05 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Really?

So a gif constitutes as more reasons than i provided, eh?

you better step the fuck back and think about whose gifs you're talking about here >:(

anyway pala/tea have either of you considered the case where you know

you're both town?

because you two arguing over long-run irrelevant d1 opinions to the point of lynching each other seems like it happens in every game regardless of your alignments

and you're both doing and saying things that are not giving me scum vibes at all

more opinions probably tomorrow because I am pretty zzz

though I may return before then iunno

lurky people yew pointed out do need to get with the postbus
Part of me is considering that case but still

Kind of irritating and I would/do lynch other people over stuff like that. The Yew thing is really what's bothering me the most though?

Yeah but unless you can drop a better lynch option I'm fine sticking with him over Mathgirl/Yew.
(04-21-2013, 06:54 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Sorry, that's April 22, not 20th. We have more than a day remaining. No need for last second panicking.

I'm honestly a little annoyed that I'm the biggest wagon. Then again I don't know Yewchung's meta for derping, but he has, so far, been very... confusing at best. It feels like he's trying to get his story straight and I don't like his posts one bit. But here I am with two more votes than him and I'm just a bit annoyed at that.

Also, Pala's been a lot of talking, not a lot of voting. I mean, I agree with most of the words he says, but you can only get so far without putting down a vote.

Actually, it is pretty weird. Obviously I've already explained my reasons for voting you (whether anyone agrees or not). There are a couple on that wagon who should probably talk.
(04-21-2013, 07:34 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »EBWOP: Also Granola, even a completely random lynch from town D1 is more advantageous than a nolynch, unless it hits like a cop or something, because otherwise that's town giving their kill away, and letting the scumteam get their nightkill scot free. The real question is, which is better, a single kill that's guaranteed to hit town or two kills, one of which has a chance of hitting scum? I'd say it's always the second one.

I actually completely disagree with this! (although im prolly the only one who does).

(04-21-2013, 07:37 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Yeah fuck it vote: Tea.

No. See, the difference between my vote and your OMGUS is that mine was proceeded by a couple of hundred words. You have made no argument of any substance against me.

I stress the "any substance" part.
You say that but I've talked both more than you and given actual reasons?

Also you say things and I respond to them, I say things and you say 'no your shit doesn't count.'
(04-21-2013, 09:19 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »You say that but I've talked both more than you and given actual reasons?

No you haven't. That's kinda my whole point. Did you read my post, or are you just naysaying everything i say cos you're scum and you want me dead?
I have been giving reasons for the things I'm thinking and you're trying to just say 'no they don't count'?

Please try to actually refute the shit I'm saying or explaining yourself instead of just trying to pass it off as stuff that doesn't exist? Because that is literally why I think you are scum every single time this happens.
(04-21-2013, 07:29 PM)Yewchung Wrote: »Nyaaah I just kinda don't understand why I'm always getting lynchvoted D1.

Also Math I'm supporting you why are you trying to lynch me. :(

Mostly because you're generally being inconsistent, and focusing on yourself and your own defense. The only things you've said about others focus on Granola and I'm not sure I buy your case. Granola himself made a pretty good post deconstructing your arguments against him. Also, Idgaf who you support or vote against, I just care why. And your reasons mostly seem derpy at best.

(04-21-2013, 07:37 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Oh hey and Mathgirl I uh

have been voting what are you talking about I literally have had votes out since RVS. Please clarify what you mean 'I forgot to vote'?

Oh yeah and that Yewpost.

The new one.

Like a part of me doesn't really believe he's scum because he pulls this exact same thing every time he's up to be lynched when town. At the same time if it's between him and Mathgirl I'd rather lynch him so that scum people can't push the 'oh hey look how scummy Yew is~' angle lategame.

You haven't changed it since several days ago when you voted Garuru. You've been putting pressure on people (Tea and Yew, for instance) but you haven't touched it with a vote.

Does he actually do this every single time? Unvote
Can we please not nolynch though? I'd almost rather get myself infolynched than nolynch D1. Tea's argument against pala isn't sounding so bad either.

Is there anyone else who's been getting weird vibes from dini this game or is that just me?
(04-21-2013, 10:17 PM)MathGirl277 Wrote: »Does he actually do this every single time? Unvote
Can we please not nolynch though? I'd almost rather get myself infolynched than nolynch D1. Tea's argument against pala isn't sounding so bad either.

Is there anyone else who's been getting weird vibes from dini this game or is that just me?

Yeah, Yew, I seem to remember you saying something like "Don't lynch me Mathgirl I'm backing you" which is really kind of an anti-town mindset regardless of your alignment, and a lame attempt at saving yourself by sorta flattering others in a way. From what I've seen (but I haven't played much), he does do it a ton.

No idea about Dini- can you actually say what it is about him that you dislike?
Mathgirl. Check the timestamp of the post where I voted Garu. It was um. Yesterday. So not sure what you're talking about?

Also I put pressure on Tea, and actually didn't at all on Yew (I asked him what he was doing).

So again.

???
EBWOP: Yeah one day and four posts (by me). No really please explain what you mean.
To 0_o
SpoilerShow

@Palamedes
Those posts built up a case on Tea that you didn't put your vote behind. I must've misremembered the whole Yew thing, I guess :/
Well Mathgirl, I don't think you should be so timid about accusing Mirdini. I have to say that in "these posts" what I found weird was the long looong talk about your faults then a vote on Garuru
EBWOP: Ok, maybe not that long- sorry, misread a bit
(04-21-2013, 09:52 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »I have been giving reasons for the things I'm thinking and you're trying to just say 'no they don't count'?

Please try to actually refute the shit I'm saying or explaining yourself instead of just trying to pass it off as stuff that doesn't exist? Because that is literally why I think you are scum every single time this happens.

Why don't you?

I've been refuting your shit all game. You first thought i was scum cos of something Garuru said before i even realised the game had started. You then thought i was scum for voting Pilot "with little to no reasoning", which is a load of poop. You then thought i was scum for "ignoring mathy", which i didn't do. You then thought i was scum for "ignoring garuru". Sure, i didnt mention him, but whatever. You then thought i was scum for pressuring Yew, despite not only being merely one amongst many to do so, but it was even a rather skeevy (bunch of) post(s) anyway. You've literally had a problem with me since before i even started talking. So "that is literally why I think you are scum every single time this happens" is ALSO bullshit.

Basically, you say that my refutation of your argument amounts to "no they don't count". Well, you're right, they actually don't count!? You put up one straw argument after another to see which one will stick, but none of them are particularly strong at all. You're scum. I know it. I just need to prove it to everyone else - thanks for helping in that regard.
(04-21-2013, 10:40 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »Mathgirl. Check the timestamp of the post where I voted Garu. It was um. Yesterday. So not sure what you're talking about?

Also I put pressure on Tea, and actually didn't at all on Yew (I asked him what he was doing).

So again.

???

This is what i mean about the lack of accountability. "But i didn't vote him, so my pressure doesnt count!!!" (your response to his post was the closest thing you have to pressure without using a vote.)
Wait what when was I saying my pressure didn't count?

I was never actually going after Yew so surely it's not there - his vote was ridiculous but also a very likely mistake. Nobody is dumb enough to go 'person a looks like town person b looks suspicious so based solely on that I'm going to vote person a'.

If it was the other thing, I was going after Garu as well as you and suspect you two of being possible scumbuddies, I think I'm allowed to look at more than one person at the same time?
my some catching up i need to do.
unvote: tea

here is a crack theory tea and pala are scum just bussing eachother to be a distaction to town.

in all seriousness both of them feel town to me. mg still feels town.

Although tea is making good points against pala.

mg throwing tea just now becomeing active thing is meh since i can buy that he didnt notice the game started. Also considering the fact that tea is usually fairly active regardless of his alignment also adds credence to this.

Cat i have no idea what she is doing...

yew and seastorm both scum is something i dont see.

god damn i need to get back into the mafia mind set again.
(04-22-2013, 12:02 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Wait what when was I saying my pressure didn't count?

I was never actually going after Yew so surely it's not there - his vote was ridiculous but also a very likely mistake. Nobody is dumb enough to go 'person a looks like town person b looks suspicious so based solely on that I'm going to vote person a'.

If it was the other thing, I was going after Garu as well as you and suspect you two of being possible scumbuddies, I think I'm allowed to look at more than one person at the same time?

A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.

You might say your reaction to his (yew) posts wasnt pressure, but im not buying it. I perceived it as such, i wouldnt be surprised if yew didnt perceive it as such, and you've played mafia for long enough that you should know itd be perceived as such. What, so you thought that post made Yew look town?

My pint is being proven by you right now. You're saying that you never "went after" Yew. Which means not voting him. Which is why your pressure on him looks skeevy.
Guys.

You are seriously going "NO U".

I'm trying to think of a nice way to say this except I really don't have time to figure one out so:

Pala, Tea, you are being immature and distracting and I politely ask you to please stop.

As far as I can tell you two are both town and not trying to be annoying but I'm not sure if you realize you're derailing the thread and we have just about 22 hours left

I'd say there's an actual post coming later but to be honest it's not going to contain much besides a vote and a little previously-made reasoning because despite how much progress we seem to have made half of it is literally Pala and Tea saying "You're irrational" "No you're irrational" "No you are" etc.

...That said, people who are not Tea and Pala should probably post because tbh there should be enough posting that they don't seem like the only ones talking.
^^very true, you're drowning out other conversation. It's not so much immature as it is definitely useless and distracting.
@Tea: What the fuck are you talking about? No actually what the fuck you're just saying random quote things like Shakespeare?

As for Yew, that's fine you can call me out on 'not actually pressuring him'. I wasn't, because his vote on Mathgirl was pretty obviously skeevy and likely a mistake of some sort (scummish or otherwise, but you still haven't answered why he would ever say someone was town and then vote them because he thought they were town).

Also I never said I thought Yew looked town? I just said that his vote on Mathgirl was not the giant scum thing you were making it out to be. Will I think he's town if you flip scum because of that? Yes. Do I think he's that town right now? No. I just think he's Yewchung.

I also don't get how exactly I was all over Yew? I literally asked him a single question, asking him what he was thinking. And he said 'oops a name mistake' which pretty much covers that interaction I think?