Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
I would like the pickle jar.
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: MAFTRIMONIAL MAYHEM (30/30)
Hahaha what Yewchung you are drunk off your ass.

Bartender: Fill 'er up (Wine) MORE ALCOHOL.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
a drinking contest lets do this.
Bartender fill'er up(beer)
and keep them coming i shall out drink these light weights
And as such

the life long glorious president for life of TOWNZIA keels over dead after delivering one final speech.

[Image: ZLrIOyQ.jpg]

pedanticScientist was the Brutal Military Dictator of the Free Republic of Townzia. Using his staunch control over the people of his nation he could, in effect, decide the days lynch with no ill effect.

That is, until the asssassins got to him the night after he revealed himself.

He was the town Death-delayed Karkat. Despite the long, bloody history of his regime, he was allied with the people of the Town.
According to my quicktopic I feel slightly good!
BRING ON A FEW MORE SHOTS
Bartender: Fill 'Er Up (Whiskey)
Bartender: Fill 'Er Up (Whiskey)
bartender fill'er up(Jack Daniels)
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - D1: Please Drink Responsibly (29/30)
So, is pedanticScientist now in the lead in the drinking contest or...?
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - DAY ONE: Please Drink Responsibly (29/30)
Nnn this bartender is really bad for productivity.
It's just posts about fake alcohol that can only end badly and most of you don't even drink.
Do you guys even drink even. I bought a bottle of sake and downed it just to prove this point.
You got nothin'. 'cept Schazer. 'cos she's classy.

'cept baileys sucks
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck - DAY ONE: Please Drink Responsibly (29/30)
He's dead as a doornail, so he couldn't claim his prize if he wanted to.
(04-05-2013, 10:23 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »the life long glorious president for life of TOWNZIA keels over dead after delivering one final speech.
This has been a PSA from BAOD
Be a giver; protect your liver
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
RE: Oh God Why: DAY ONE: Please Drink Responsibly (29/30)
rght f dy nds nw y wn.

hm.

COMPLETELY RANDOM BRUTAL TOWN EXECUTION: SCHAZER
RE: Oh God Why: DAY ONE: Please Drink Responsibly (29/30)
well then.

Please stand by.
RE: Oh God Why: DAY ONE: TOWNZIA CIVIL WAR (29/30)
April 5th, 2013

Earlier today the Glorious President For Life of Townzia died, and power was immediately assumed by his second in command, known to all as a conniving rat bastard. In an attempted display of power and stature, the Rat Bastard, who goes by Yewchung attempted to have a noted political opponent, Schazer, executed.

Her execution was thwarted by her own private army of around 13 individuals. They have retreated to her private fortress to plot their next move.

Only one thing is certain: Townzia has entered what will be a long and bloody CIVIL WAR

Please stand by a bit longer.
April 5th, 2013

Shortly after the civil war broke out, GLORIOUS LEADER Yewchung died the same way as his predecessor. Before he passed on he gave Slorange free reign over his nation, purportedly after drunkenly proclaiming his love for him.

Slorange, as the new GLORIOUS LEADER of Townzia has vowed to reunite his people. Or kill half of them to make sure his half stays united. This reporters recollection is a little fuzzy.

Yewchung was the CONNIVING RAT BASTARD, AND NUMBER TWO TO THE (DECEASED) GLORIOUS LEADER OF TOWNZIA. As such he very much wanted to be in charge so he could kill people at his whim. As with his predecessor, he favored public grandstanding and humiliation when it came to executions. As it happened, however, he didn't have quite the power base amongst the politicos of his nation his old boss did, and his attempt to assert his power has lead to CIVIL WAR

He was the town fauxkat warmonger.

pleaase stand by a little bit longer.
first things first - players, pick a side. 13 to Schazer, 13 to Slorange.
SpoilerShow
I side with SLEEPING ORANGE!

[Image: stats.png]
[Image: schwidhats.png]

So, it's one and one currently. Unless someone beats me between btp's post, in which case, add them.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Looks like I got ninja'd by the mod and didn't even see it for a while. What does (or did) a Karkat do again? I'm not well versed in Dersehuntese.

I'll side with Slorange too.
Lets pick Schazer In the name of Crying Eagle
(04-05-2013, 11:47 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »[Image: schwidhats.png]

So, it's one and one currently. Unless someone beats me between btp's post, in which case, add them.

mememe
(04-05-2013, 11:48 PM)Cat Wrote: »
(04-05-2013, 11:47 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »[Image: schwidhats.png]

mememe

cheers for schazzzz
On the one hand, if I take Slorange's side, I'll be up against Schazer and her knife collection.

On the other hand, if I take Schazer's side, I will be significantly closer to said knife collection.

This is a tough call, but I think I'll take my chances on Schazer's side.

I'm siding with Schazer.

(this is going to end up killing me somehow, isn't it)
(04-05-2013, 11:48 PM)ProfessorLizzard Wrote: »Lets pick Schazer In the name of Crying Eagle

Lets pick Slorange in the name of Trog Demands Blood!
ive followed... schasher into the brech before... dontsh have the heart in me to abandon her now...

besides yewshung wash ah tyrant... shloransh probably ishnt bettah...

siding wish shazer...