[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Revote! (1/27)
>Let E-457 look for Glirny!
SpoilerShow
>Let Her Go
Be safe, ok? And it's ok if you bring it up again. Regardless of what happens I want you to check in with Xorithe ok?
>Let E-457 look for Glirny.

>Make sure they have one of the guns, and give sbat the evo fluid, evo sprays, and creature bait.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Give them the gun and let them go
>give em a gun and let em at it
(01-30-2019, 02:52 AM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »>Give them the gun and let them go
E-457/Songi already have two guns, the extortion shot and the grapple pistol. Don't give her another one.

> Don't let E-457 stay
0 luck, [Storm Chaser], an anomaly infested wilderness. Call me crazy but I kinda doubt this will end well. Plus she/Songi have like half of all our equipment, we can't afford to send her on a possible suicide mission.

Edit: I guess if we have E-457 wait till the morning, take control of her, and use [Quartermaster] to try and retrace her steps to where Glirny was, it might not be too bad? There is still the chance we could lose big time though, and losing out on all that inventory space is inconvenient.
>Have east come along

(01-30-2019, 09:59 AM)Spish Wrote: »> Don't let E-457 stay
0 luck, [Storm Chaser], an anomaly infested wilderness. Call me crazy but I kinda doubt this will end well. Plus she/Songi have like half of all our equipment
I agree with this, it's just too likely that east will die trying to find glirny. And without the notail/tailmic 's inventory slots we'd not get to use half the supplies we bought earlier.

Edit:

If we do leave east here, let's ask east if he can attach his tailmic's inventory ball to the monike. We don't want to leave all our stuff here.
I think that even though E-457's luck is horrible and have the Storm Chaser trait, that their sanity and morale would likely be lowered further if we we were to lose Glirny. To be frank, E-457 has the quickdraw trait and high strength, so they would likely be able to fend off anything that came after them. Especially if they were to go with a crew of other Notails
We actually don't have to worry about east's morale. Thanks to kratos it won't ever drop below 50 while clay lives. Moreover, easty will always listen to clay, so we can cushion the effects of the sanity loss until we get back to the ship.

While east is strong and we might have a decent chance if we were controlling him, our crew's wellbeing while we're not around is handled by luck rolls(this came up when we got a second ship during the run with Athena). And his low luck means we'd have to get a high roll to even get average results.(It's a -5 penalty on a d20)
>Let East go

>Ask Helios if Pipsqueak is strong enough to win the contest.
Local pidgeonmancer
>Give E-457 some of the cards to help keep them safe while looking
don't let e-457 go! their luck is waaaaaaay too low to risk it. sure they might feel upset but that's what we got kratos for.

use [inspirational] to cheer e-457 up and tell them not to go
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Since leaving E-457 seems to be the consensus so far... (let me know if it's too early to be suggesting for this)
> Have Sbat give the mirror to E-457 and take all the healing gel, evofluid, 2 creature snacks and 1 creature bait. If he can't carry the bait then just take 4 creature snacks. We can use the snacks to help with training Pips, and most of the creatures where we're going will already be tame anyway.
Don't bother with evo spray since it won't help us.

> E-457: Consider obtaining an island map and using your [Quartermaster] and mapping skills to mark down the path you took today and the night before to pinpoint the area you left Glirny. You recall that it was between the shore, post-anomaly bloodbath and the party at O-2's shack. Rest until morning so you can see where you're going.
RE: [Fortuna]: ---- (1/29)
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update, 8 pages
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

This update doesn't need any suggestions.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Let it go (1/31)
> Look! Look! Look! Look! =)
Local pidgeonmancer
>HOLD THEM PEEPERS CLOSED
>[Charisma Check] Start snoring and lean on Sbat.
> Obviously don't look.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Clay:[Mr.jones]: Point Valentine at the source of the sound and have her say that she's looking at it.
>Try to take a quick peek.

(It's a shame we don't have the mirror anymore - "use the mirror to get an indirect glimpse" would have been a good way to go)
do you know what they say about curiosity and cats? don’t look at it. ...ok maybe look at it. for like. a split second

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
d0nt l00k. guys seri0usly the n0tails w0uldnt lie ab0ut it being a thing turning y0u int0 a cr0w, especially if 0ne 0f the pe0ple 0n the ann0umcments was a crw0 and had purple text.
d0nt l00k at it
d0nt l00k.
f0r the hate 0f the ne0, d0nt l00k.
y0u d0nt want t0 end up like bella, n0w, d0 y0u?

Egg It hatched.Show
> Do. Not. Look.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update, 13 pages
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Try to buy some rations for the two of you. You need to eat.
>Clay: Ask how the S class got the misfortune of being assigned here. Is there any way you can leave?
>CtoS: Are all these animals abandoned or are they just free-roaming?
>CtoS: Leave another good review.