[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: The redux has been slain (12/6)
>Listen to Rye, he knows what he's doing. Probably.
RE: [Fortuna]: The redux has been slain (12/6)
> We came to this expensive park to capture creatures and by golly that's what we're gonna do. We've already spent enough time not doing that Actually we should give the bird we captured a scan with our Cosmosdex. It'd be a good idea to train it to do our bidding before we continue the hunt.

> Although we should chat up the Pan unit at the very least. Maybe they know something that will help us out. Seen any llamas around here? Snacks?

> To Patrons: So how do you plan to get my crew to Tartarus? I don't know if I can rely on spacerippers to do it this time around.
RE: [Fortuna]: Baby steps (12/7)
Ask helios the fastest way to get to Tartarus. using only an Aftik and a wooden bowl
Local pidgeonmancer
aftik stew s0unds g00d

Egg It hatched.Show
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: lnKQEme.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

Remember we still have all those items we got from the store on the tailmic.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Tranq this boy.
>Feed the boy.
>Ride the boy.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Use Valentine to charm the beast and one of the pets to bodyblock.
Clay: Charisma Check: Bring out Valentine to distract the mallon. It's just a darling rodent, and we're not here to harm it! Surely it will calm down for Captain Valentine!
>Clay: [Ventriloquism]: Trick it into thinking that a piece of creature bait is attacking it.
tbh I'm not sure capturing this creature is worth it, reading the entry https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/fauna/mallon

However, whatever we do we shouldn't leave it up to luck. Our best skill check right now would be Charisma, using Clay, although we still don't know Songiprovo's stats, which i recommend we check. Clay also [Illusionist] which makes him better at deception, so if we have him to something sneaky-but-charisma-based it'll probably work. Like, for example, have him try to calm down the mallon enough (maybe using Valentine too cause why not) to get close to it and feed it one of our creature baits, which should make it docile.
That's if we want to capture it. If we just to get away from it peacefully, which I'm in favour of, then just, idk, make a Charisma check to not aggravate it to attack and use [Illusionist] and [Ventriloquist] to distract it.
This isn't just a regular mallon, this is a legendary mallon. A normal mallon would be shorter than clay.

And while mallons may spread disease, we do have a capture cage to keep him in to minimize sickness.
(12-10-2018, 01:52 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »clay: charisma check to get her to chill out so we can feed her the creature bait!

> Seconding this!

> Hopefully it will eat it, and then we can tranquilise it so the bait does its job in peace.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
clay: charisma check to get her to chill out so we can feed her the creature bait!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
(12-10-2018, 01:52 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »clay: charisma check to get her to chill out so we can feed her the creature bait!
This is an animal. Charisma checks will not work. We should attempy to pacify it using the bait/creature snacks if anything
> Yo Helios, can wild animals be charisma-checked? My captain's high charisma seems like it would be the best asset here

> Sbat: Equip the Extortion Shot, you're PROBABLY gonna need it

> Activate Arabella von Nichtendrakk. Summon bat to fight the rat.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: dryO1AJ.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Rodent (12/12)
Name it Pipsqueak
>Name it Bitey
>Name the good boy: Little Jeffery, aka Lil Jeffers.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
name her pipsqueak! pipsy for short
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>I vote for Pipsqueak
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
> Name it Top Percentage
Local pidgeonmancer
>name the mallon Beefbus
>show the mallon the collar and try to get it to track Glirny
>Everyone aboard the beefbus

an_ideaShow
(12-13-2018, 12:50 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>name the mallon Beefbus

an_ideaShow

Seconding
(12-13-2018, 12:50 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>name the mallon Beefbus

an_ideaShow

This is actually a good idea. Third. But I still wanna add

Sbat: Name the Mallon Beefbus. Claim it as your own.
Kratos, tell me what I have to do for you to god-head this rat, because I will move heaven and earth for that to happen