[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Species application opening! (Exterminator Wave)
Species name: Hesava
Species concept: A slime-like species that have trouble understanding most of society. Surprisingly hardy for being the equivalent of living jello, and are commonly hired for being expendables because of this.
What group are you in: Exterminator
Did you read the application rules?: Yes.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
RE: Species application opening! (Helper Wave)
The helper wave is now here! If you fit under it you may now send in your requests! Note it may take a bit to get to requests as I do not have amazing access to internet right now.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Species name: Yusaire
Species concept: A fish like species that can survive the vacuum of space for short periods of time and have no sense of danger.
What group are you in: Helper!
Species name: Ecton
Species concept: When hippies die, they become ghosts. That's just how it is. Ectons hold very strong beliefs. Within them is their soul. If you get an X-Ray, you can see it! Some so called scientists out there claim that it's got more 'realistic' explanation, and if it's a soul, why does nobody else in the universe have it? Well obviously other species just don't have souls. When an Ecton dies they become a ghost. Nobody else becomes a ghost, therefore, no soul. Being a ghost kinda sucks and holding your grip on this plane takes focus, but it's important, because Ectons believe that if you go to the afterlife having not finished all your important business, you suffer eternally. So your ghost form is your final chance to finish everything up! Don't mess it up!
What group are you in: Helper
Species name: Lucevian
Species concept: Psychic moths with the main ability to shape the dreamworld. They have powerful control of all things relating to dreams, including peoples minds when leaving the body.
Did you read the application rules?: Yes
Everyone above is approved and should have gotten their species code.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Heck, I meant to do this earlier but got caught up in IRL stuff.

I'll be redeeming my two +1 tickets for doing the Atheris Intermission for this round! 3 species overall.

Species name: Kitsche
Species concept: A small feline species that look similar to the scottish fold cat breed. Styled around the kitsch art movement and the concept of a Lich (undead powerful wizards) the kitsche are a species that claims to be capable of horrifying ancient magics including the secrets of necromancy, it's unknown if this is at all true as no other species in the galaxy takes the kitsche seriously seeing them as just extremely cute little cat people.
Did you read the application rules?: Oui

Species name: Gorgorse
Species concept: A race of creatures somewhat similar to horses that stand upright if they were drawn by someone who had never seen a horse in their life and had a vague approximation told to them by someone who got a horse confused with a fish somewhere in the middle of describing them. The gorgorse as a species are highly narcissistic and think only of themselves (individually) as the most gorgeous and perfect being in the entire universe. They are absolutely terrible people and the universe is cursed with their presence and absurdly high endurance.
Did you read the application rules?: Yeah

Species name: Vocangen
Species concept: A race of humanoid aliens inspired by the aesthetic of vocaloids, having lost their homeworld to a clockwork infection the Vocangen have no home to return to and wander through the galaxy trapped in their lifesuits hoping to find a new planet capable of sustaining them without the need of their suits. They have become widely popular in the universe due to their suits giving their voices a melodic quality (similar to an autotune) when they speak. They mainly work in the universe as singers and songwriters and have quite a cult following.
Did you read the application rules?: Yep

I'll change whatever is needed, but these are my 3 species.
The necromancy stuff will be on a tight leash cause the universe freaks out about anyone claiming necromancy after it killed off a ton of the universe but everyone else seems fine to me.
Species name: Bivouac
Species concept: sentient clumps of army ants. they're literally just a fuckin pile of bugs
What group are you in: halloween babey
Did you read the application rules?: yell heah
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
Sorry but you cannot sign up early!
September 29, 2018
Dear forum, I am standing here waiting in anxiety. Tomorrow is the day the Newb Wave will crash upon the shores of time, and I have my entry draft ready for submission, but I'm nervous. What if tomorrow is still not September the 30th? After all, I live GMT+8. I am excited. End fluff.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Newbies may now hand in their request! Remember to be counted as a newbie you must not have submitted ANY species before, but submitting a fauna, legendary, planet, etc is a a-ok!

Note it may take me a day or two to process your request as I'm still moving around!
RE: Species application opening! (Newbie Wave)
Species name: Comrades
Species concept: That is for the People to decide
What group are you in: Newbie Wave
Sheet-apples. I lost my draft.

Species name: Aalor
Species concept: Feathery reptile people that are behind in terms of technology but makes their technology durable beyond compare. Very obedient, and perfect for lowly service jobs.
What group are you in: Newbie Wave
Did you read the application rules?: Yessadoodle-doo.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Species name: Diachron
Species concept: They’ve got thick skin and are pretty small for most of their lives, but they have a very long natural lifespan and after reaching a certain age (around 64-72 years) they start growing. They value history above all else!
What group are you in: Newbie wave!
Did you read the application rules?: Yeppo!
I can summon bendy straws at will and also turn oxygen into carbon dioxide
Species name: Wolrid
Species concept: A bipedal dog with wings. (look at my signiture for example) They are most famous for their music, which is technology heavy. Another part of their culture is their caste system. They are peaceful when it comes to fighting amongst themselves, but are actually quite dangerous when they need to be as the notails found out.
What group are you in: Newbie wave. Sepetember 30
Did you read the application rules?: You bet. (yes)

Egg It hatched.Show
@Fuade
Accepted, comrade.

@FlanDab
Accepted, but please understand to avoid comments such as "beyond comparison" in your application as it will just end up rejected. Comments about being "the best" at something are really fickled and limit other people's lore.

@sugarthekitty
Accepted.

@ShiningKatana
Accepted.
Species name: Ignivis
Species concept: A fish like species that are friendly traders around the universe
What group are you in: Newbie

[Image: UZraNAX.png]
someone made my child grumpy[Image: NQE1VH9.png] I am very proud of my child :3
Species name: Ethraol
Species concept: Short fluffy shark-lizards with little nub ears. They puff up when it’s cold for extra insulation. Usually work in design, if not entertainment, and can live both underwater and on land.
Did you read the application rules?: Hecc yeah.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
i just want t0 say, i always wanted my sweet w0lrid babys m0re well kn0wn and, well, thanks t0 y0u gime, that can happen. thank y0u

Egg It hatched.Show
Hey, just a quick question, sorry if I'm just being dumb and not realizing something super obvious. But whenever I submit my species, all of my text in one section gets smashed into one giant, unsightly paragraph, yet when I go back to edit it, it still shows that I should have three separate paragraphs. I don't know if this is normal and the different paragraphs are supposed to be added after it's accepted, or if I'm just doing something wrong. So, could someone give some insight into this please?
Did you make sure to read the application rules, including the section labeled writing tips? It has a part about formatting text as the application does not automatically make paragraphs. That will have what you need to do with an example ([br])
Species name: Perachastes
Species concept: A once diverse and intelligent species driven into a deep sadness becomes utilitarian after creating a rarely communicable disease that hinders the brain's functions, leaving them with limited intelligence. "Ignorance is Bliss."
(10-07-2018, 04:34 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »Did you make sure to read the application rules, including the section labeled writing tips? It has a part about formatting text as the application does not automatically make paragraphs. That will have what you need to do with an example ([br])

Ah, sorry, I must've just missed it.
@Fenny2 @Thalia V1
Accepted and code sent.

@ShiningKatana
You're welcome!

@WyrmCast
I didn't know if you put in a singular name, so I assumed "Perachastes" is the singular. If that is not the singular please resubmit your request.