[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Happy Update! (09/22)
(09-22-2018, 07:27 PM)Spish Wrote: »> Those posters look interesting, let's have a look see
> Clay: Start by greeting the nearest person (the two-eyed drakon), they must tell us everything they know about this planet.
> Clay: Also ask about knives. We could really use one of those.
> Glirny: Get all up in everyone's private business

Second.
>Check the poster about sales, you can never be too thrifty.
>Clay: strike up a conversation about the preponderance of anomalies with either of the notails, the drakon's probably another offworlder like you.

Also at some point Clay definitely needs to use [Object Whisperer] to talk to the heart of the cards.
[Image: fortuna_meme5.png]
>Buy a local map.
>Rent a Scootie and go for a ride.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: WrHPDfn.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================
For this update when suggesting make sure to make it clear what page you're suggesting for using either a page number or just noting who is being spoken to. (Ex: > Tell the drakon that Glirny isn't a fighter.) If the pages don't loop they can be commanded for. Aka you can suggest for the drakon conversation but not the poster checking as the poster check loops and thus is "finished".

Once all sections have been "finished" we'll be voting which is going to be the line that'll we'll keep as our "Main line Canon".
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Split up (09/23)
>Clay: Tell the lobster notail that you will totally give them a good review if they let you in on the juicy secrets of this zone.

Edit: >Clay:[object whisperer]: See if the receptionist's mask has also seen what the receptionist shouldn't know.
>Give S-52 a good review and thank her for assistance
>Tell the Drakon Glirny isn't a fighter, but ask how they feel about our tailmic Songi

I want to suggest we try to sell the infectious shadow to T-12 on the basis that it's a legal blessed item (I can't remember the rarity) and could make the animal it's used on more of a collector's item.
Additionally I think we should consider trying to sell the waste shrimp on planet, whether to S-52 or anyone.

Lastly I don't want us selling Glirny, but I do think we should bring up T-12 employing them if we can't find a handro with a smart collar. If we use [persuasive] in tandem with Xorithe's charisma we could probably get across that Glirny may be a rare fauna, but they are a person with very useful skills when it comes to handling animals, and would be a better investment to keep sentient and free.
Either that, or we could try to suggest via Xorithe that they free their silk spitter, as that's a rly shitty thing. Could also try to recruit the silk spitter after. Or we could just have Easty rip off T-12's mask for even asking such a thing.
7751-7
> Glirny: Explain to Sidney that you're nobody's capture creature. These are your friends
> Clay: Ask Sidney if he's new at this capture creature thing. And if he has any knives.

7751-26
> E-457: Tell this man off for treating your friend like a piece of property. Freaking notails.
> You know, we're horrible with money, a treasurer might be just what we need
> Maybe you could loan us a knife?
> Any idea where O-5 might be?

7751-35
> Clay: Ask the receptionist how long the tour is, and if animals get to go for free. She did say it was 2000p a person.
> Clay: Ask what the deal is with each of those colored zones on the map back there. How soon is that creature contest happening anyway? We're chronologically challenged and don't know what time it is.
> And where one could get a knife around here. Perhaps an old scalpel they don't need anymore?

(09-24-2018, 12:11 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>Also Clay: Ask Sidney if he's interested in joining the crew.
If we go that route, we should invite him to join us on the hunt first. It would be a good way to gauge his usefulness, and we could use the extra help.
>Clay: [Object whisperer] ask the lobster notails mask what it has seen.

>Also Clay: Ask Sidney if he's interested in joining us on a hunt. two eyed drakons can tell animals their feelings, and understand their feelings. Check out the tournament too. We can offer to get a transport and take him to zone 4 if he accepts as well.
> Glirny: Ask T-12 if he wants the smart collar as well or just you. You know, out of curiosity!

> Clay: Ask S-52 about what the large transport creature is. Also, ask how she feels about her current reception job, especially since she's only here because the church put her up to it.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Clay ask receptionist's mask what it has seen
>Valentine ask the receptionist to slaughter some megs for you
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: hG1RPWq.png]

=

[Image: FsKe5Kj.png]

=

[Image: 9E4odIW.png]
Click the images to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

Ok we'll now be picking which is going to be our canon line. We can either pick to buy any of the tickets, or just go out into zone 1 through the door.

So the vote will be like

> Vote for if you want to go to zone 1 or buy a ticket.
> Then vote for IF we get the ticket, what ticket type do we want to get, a tour, a rental, or a train ticket to a zone. Do not vote for a zone yet, we will vote on that if train ticket wins.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: End of the line (09/24)
I suggest we send Glirny back to the ship, get Sbat to join us with the cosmodex, so we can get better knowledge on creatures, and then we buy the vehicle rental. After we get a creature we can also check out the tournament. I will say that if we get the vehicle if we run out of space we will have to take the train back.

> Clay: Send Glirny back to the ship and try to get Sbat to join with the cosmodex. Then check the vehicle for purchase.

Also we should get some hunting supplies...

But yeah: Buy a ticket for my vote.

Then buy a rental.
> I say get a train ticket.

Consider bringing another crewmember, *coinflip* Belladonna as a luck magnet and passing Glirny off as a creature to avoid paying for another ticket. Not if we opt for zone 2, though.

> Check out the shops, mainly the food and supplies. Not sure if we can afford to blow our money on a fancy pet but we're starving gosh darn it.
(09-25-2018, 12:03 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »> Clay: Send Glirny back to the ship and try to get Sbat to join with the cosmodex. Then check the vehicle for purchase.

>Seconded
>East: Tell Clay about T-12 and how it sounds like he's going to try and put out a bounty on Glirny.
>Get train tickets.

>Find shop that sells capture/hunting supplies.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
> Buy tour + nonlethal weapon for catching creatures!
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: JuLZ7WM.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================
Please pick which zone you want to go to and who you're bringing. Because we have Kratos it's impossible our crew will quit while the captain is away so there is almost no danger with keeping crew members on the ship.

Every time has it's ups and downs. Don't think night = automatically bad. If you want to avoid landing on a zone at a certain time you are allowed to go the long way around though, just say how you're going to do it.
RE: [Fortuna]: Small update. Lots of choices. (09/25)
> Head to Zone 3; Blue!
> Bring Clay, Easty, Glirny, and Sbat.
> Don't forget to bring some junk food, just in case we do go to Zone 4 after all! Maybe the waste shrimp will do.
(09-25-2018, 06:11 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Head to Zone 4; White!
> Don't forget to bring some junk food as mentioned! Maybe the waste shrimp will do.

All the above.
>Make sure to get a scale or two off of Sbat just in case
>Let's go to the blue zone for those rare capture creatures.
>Bring Clay, East,(for shootin) Glirny(for taming), Belladonna(for luck). Xorithe(for luck)
We're probably going to the white zone afterwards so let's bring some food too. We'll be away for at least a day most like so we may want to bring a bunch of food.
Sbat will go hungry while we're out but that's okay, Sbat has a bunch of endurance and can't lose enough morale for it to hurt.

If we go to the brown or the blue zone first we can get a capture creature to enter in the contest.

I'm guessing finding capture creatures will involve luck rolls, and Belladonna is hardier than Xorithe even with stat penalties from motion sickness.

If we bring belladonna we probably wanna declare her instrument. Or not bring it if it's actually illegal.

Edit: Scratch this Belladonna stuff. East is gonna have a mutation soon so we'd best keep a doctor around for him.
>Zone 4, white
>It would be a good idea to have at least 1 character without terrible luck there, so either Xorithe or Belladonna.
Then again, I guess Songiprovo will be there if Easty is going, and they have ok luck. But either Xorithe or Belladonna would be good too.
Also, regardless of who's going, we aren't going to leave right away right? We should tell the people staying on the ship what the plan is, since we might be gone for a day or more.
>Blue Zone, unless I'm misunderstanding its not like it'll cost more or take more time than going straight to the white zone.
(09-25-2018, 09:57 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Blue Zone, unless I'm misunderstanding its not like it'll cost more or take more time than going straight to the white zone.

The way I understand it there is a base price of 500p per person per trip.
So if we go 1->3->4 it's 500+(3-1)*500 = 1500p to go from 1 to 3, and 500+(4-3)*500 = 1000p to go to zone 4. 2500p per person. Whereas if we were to go straight to zone 4 we'd be paying 500+(3)*500 = 2000p per person.

However we could earn money by catching and selling some rare capture creatures, or winning the capture creature contest.
(09-25-2018, 10:10 AM)Fellow Wrote: »The way I understand it there is a base price of 500p per person per trip.
So if we go 1->3->4 it's 500+(3-1)*500 = 1500p to go from 1 to 3, and 500+(4-3)*500 = 1000p to go to zone 4. 2500p per person. Whereas if we were to go straight to zone 4 we'd be paying 500+(3)*500 = 2000p per person.
According to the map behind S-54, zone 3 is right next to us and zone 4 is two zones away. So it'd be a little cheaper than that. Looks like we'll have to go backwards to get anywhere from zone 4, however.

> Zone 2 gets my vote for first stop. Group activity sounds like fun. We'll have to settle for just bringing Clay, E-457, and Glirny though.
(09-25-2018, 06:11 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Head to Zone 3; Blue!
> Don't forget to bring some junk food, just in case we do go to Zone 4 after all! Maybe the waste shrimp will do.

I agree!