[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Go poor like a Magic player 8/4
SpoilerShow

This is pretty much my thoughts exactly. Don't buy more booster packs.

SpoilerShow
Let's trade for some!!
I'm seconding all of this stuff. These lovely peeps make better points than I could lol
And alsooo
>Let's check out Xorithe's stats!! I'm super curious :-)
womp c(:
(08-05-2018, 08:12 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »I agree with trying to trade in our legendary for more packs. https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/fauna/nichtendrakk a nichtendraak would be big and strong, but they arent particularly special, and they would probably be hard to control (it would help to know how long a 'turn' is). We could probably get another creature as well as some other stuff if we traded it in for 2 more.
It's a car-sized boss monster that is freely at our disposal, what about that does not sound special? Furthermore, even if we roll another 20 (or two), it doesn't necessarily mean we'll get a good fauna out of it.
I agree that trading our Pocket Monster is a poor play, and is likely to get someone banished to the shadow realm
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Quick note, due to table related issues (Not even going to try and explain it) the next update is going to be delayed by like 3 weeks cause I have no surface to draw on so I'll be focusing on writing for the next 3 weeks. Keep an eye on the Cosmosdex twitter for new entries and redux updates. (thank goodness I finished all the art I needed for that a few weeks ago.)

There may also be new Notale simulator update cause I figure if I draw that with a mouse badly there will be no difference anyway.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Of course, saying you won't explain it makes us want you to explain it more. For all we know, ninjas broke into your house and stole a family heirloom, a trestle constructed of ancient fairywood belonging to the queen of Sheeba herself which was blessed by Merlon on behalf of Leonardo da Vinci in order to inspire new creations, but then cursed by Rasputin so that once you touch it you cannot draw on any other table.
heres how i imagine it went down
[Image: unknown.png] [Image: unknown.png] [Image: unknown.png]
Shuuuuuush, don't spoil all of game 3 at once now.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
rip Gime's table. Haven't known you long but you sounded pretty wicked cool

but seriously I want to know how table issues happened, if you don't mind sharing :-)
womp c(:
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: e1WDTiD.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!
RE: [Fortuna]: 3 20s just doesn't have the same ring to it. 9/10
>See if Easty wants to try some luck buying cards.
Do Not Let Easty Anywhere Near Those Cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she has a 30% chance of something really horrible happening to her if she does. meanwhile xorithe has a 30% chance of getting more awesome cards
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>Easty Do Buy. Do it Easty. Die.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Have xorithe buy more cards
> Normally I could get behind more death, but gosh darn it this is an expensive hobby and we're not getting sucked into it. No buy.

For the record, with Easty's luck she has a 6/20 chance of drawing a 1 card... and we're rolling three times. That's almost a 90% chance of catastrophic failure.
> Yeah, nah. Don't let Easty do it.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
While I love opening crates card packs, we should stop and save money for the planet we'll be visiting soon.
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
>We have enough cards for now, best to save money for the planet we're heading off to.

Though, on that note we could potentially get that money back if we invite Peeper onto our crew. Having a salesman set up shop could be useful so it's a valid enough option, though we may want to hold out for a limbo priest to up our encounter chances.. tough choice.
Man we sure have an extreme-ended crew when it comes to Luck dont we? 2 10s, 2 0s, a 1 and a 3.
>Buy one more pack, but don't open it. Give it to Glirny when you get back to the ship, and let him open it.
This only has a 3/20 chance of something terrible happening, which is only a 39% chance over 3 cards, and I'm willing to take those odds! (if we're really worried we could have Xorithe pull out 1 of the cards and Glirny the other 2? that might work).
Actually though it might just be a better idea to not take the risk and just let Xorithe get another pack, and hope he rolls on the 5-10 range. Either way i say we get one more pack.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: JJo4WYZ.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

------------------------
For this update suggest who heads out of the ship, if you want to swap in and out any of their items, and if you think any of the items in the ship need declaring.

Also if you would like to play any of your cards such as tokens.
let's send clay, glirny, and "songi"! also i guess we should declare the cards, we do have the papers for them right? so we may as well cause it'd prob cause problems if they find them and think "hm why didn't they declare this"

EDIT: bananas too
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Planet one awaits 9/12
>Clay, easty and Xorithe as well.
>Give pesticide to Songiprovo, make him suffer.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>Pesticide is for bugs!
>Infectious Shadow on Valentine
>Get all your documentation in order and MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE VALENTINE
>Purpose: Get supplies and do anything else necessary for the crew's safe passage to Fortuna
I do not recommend sending Easty out unless we can fix her up like right now, considering she's in critical condition.

>Glirny, Clay, and Sbat might be a good choice. Plus we can have Sbat and Clay interact to see how they are.
> Xorithe and East should stay behind. East is in critical condition and needs the doc to take care of her (and Xorithe doesn't strike me as the beast wrangling type anyway)
> Actually can we see Xorithe's character sheet? It would help to know what his strengths and weaknesses are

> Let's send out Clay (for talking), Glirny (for his beast expertise), and Sbat (xenobiologist could come in handy) for this one. Also let "Easty's notail friend" tag along as our representative notail.
> Give the deck of cards to Clay and the Extortion Shot to Sbat for now
> "We heard this was the place to go to get in touch with one's wild side, and we're here to do just that. That and we were stranded in space by a pair of escaped criminals who threatened to kill us and we need a break from all that."

> Hey Helios, since we're kinda knee-deep in Radical stuff at this point, could you explain more about how this card game works? What happens if some hot-blooded hooligan challenges us to a duel?
(09-13-2018, 01:25 AM)Artem1s Wrote: »let's send clay, easty, and xorithe! also i guess we should declare the cards, we do have the papers for them right? so we may as well cause it'd prob cause problems if they find them and think "hm why didn't they declare this"

EDIT: bananas too

Seconding this!

Before we send Easty out, let's use the Axolotl Juice on her. If she doesn't recover in time though, let's just not send her out.

EDIT: I know this is probably Easty's tailmic, but it doesn't hurt to cover our bases in case it isn't.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]