[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: He from below 7/29
carrots, meg, and maybe the booster pack! dont wanna get in trouble with the law when he call the police on vivian and willamina
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
We should get a Meg or two, and some banans-- also ask if they have fuel or know where to get some.

(I second that should check Xorithe's stats too)
(07-29-2018, 04:57 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> 1 booster backs, 2 meg, 1 notail pesticide and 5 carrot rations.

Just to add to my post!

> Xorithe: What is your deal with eyes.
> E-ast: Yeah, eye think you can just buy them online. Iris-k my life sometimes- or I used to- but asking for people's eyes kind of makes you suspicious. And what if we WERE police? They'd retina you in a second!
Xorithe: Stop.
E-ast: I thought it was s-clear-a. ...Okay, that's a bit of a stretch.
why don't we check for other shops before spending all our money on legally questionable items, say food or weapons?
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
One of the panels says it's the only shop around due to us rolling an 8.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Oh I miss that, i'll vote for buying bananas then
Oh and maybe
>East: [quartermaster]: Do you have any useful knowledge on artifact shops?
Ooooohhhh boi....

Lets do...
>3 megs (like Artem1s said, kill one for food, the other two to like breed or smthn)
Alllll them carrots. They can be extra rations if we end up needing them
Yes we should get at least one booster pack, because we need some stupid (but kinda fun) luck based thing right?! Yeaaahhh!!
ABSO-FRICKN-LUTELY yes we should get that notail pesticide. At least 1. Bc yes.
DO NOT BUY ANY ILLEGAL ANOMALIES!!! While the Creator Monolith is quite temping, we are going to a frickn notail planet they'd get all up in our shit and we could get arrested!! I mean yeah, sounds hella fun breaking out of prison (probably), buuuut i don't think it's currently worth the risk when we'll be visitng a Limbo God hating race :-\
womp c(:
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: swIFU3n.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Go poor like a Magic player 8/4
>Booster packs are a dangerous addiction, be like the aftik in those anti-drug PSAs and fly out of here on a rocket skateboard while doing a wicked kickflip and Just Saying No
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

>We should be one more booster pack. But that's it.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
xorithe's luck is awesome but like...do we really need anymore? again, don't forget we soon need to buy rations and fuel when we land on animal planet
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>Ask for discount because that's tecnically gambling in some planets and it's rather illegal.
>If they don't give discount, just go away.
>Easty: Drink pesticide + Give it to Songiprovo, we don't really need to be lucky to have a good and nice chance to get cool powers and it's a effective evofluid, considering everything.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
I haven't learned anything from spending well over $500 on tf2 keys over the years, go for another booster pack.
We get a plus 5 to those booster packs right now. Statistically, we have a 75% chance of an average or better card, and a 1 in 4 chance of getting a legendary, since all we need to roll is a 15 or better. I say you buy three more packs
>Offer to trade the legendary card for two more booster packs
>Easty: try to sell the O5 toy for more pesticide
>Use legendary card to battle Peeper for the remaining packs.
>『Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap』(Infectious Shadow on Valentine)
> Absolutely not, don't buy any more booster packs. That's how we get gambling.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Can we check Xorithe's stats real quick?

>buy exactly one more booster pack
> Quit while you're ahead, we don't want to get caught in a cycle of buying these things
> Check Xorithe's character sheet
> Ask how much a legendary card might be worth, but don't sell it. I don't think we'll get a better creature card than this.
(08-04-2018, 10:26 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »xorithe's luck is awesome but like...do we really need anymore? again, don't forget we soon need to buy rations and fuel when we land on animal planet
We're also going to need to buy a stronger ship later on. I don't think the Circe is going to cut it in the long run.
I agree with trying to trade in our legendary for more packs. https://cosmosdex.com/cosmosdex/fauna/nichtendrakk a nichtendraak would be big and strong, but they arent particularly special, and they would probably be hard to control (it would help to know how long a 'turn' is). We could probably get another creature as well as some other stuff if we traded it in for 2 more.
Actually, depending on what 'tokens' are, we should also see if we could trade back pyramid scheme if just our legendary isnt enough. Either that or play it immediately if tokens can actually be worth something.
Also i dont think Easty drinking the pesticide is a good idea.
Let's trade in the Legendary card for more packs.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
>...buy another booster pack. if it has a legendary, buy yet another one. repeat until opening a pack with no Legendary card.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
'Eye' see your game here, unfortunately I'm too much of a sucker for these things to actually resist. Let's treat ourselves to one more pack, but that's it.