Welcome to Masonland

Welcome to Masonland
RE: Welcome to Masonland
>Crack the door wide open and cordially speak with the agent against your buckling fear.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
RE: Welcome to Masonland
Might as well see what's outside. The stranger probably isn't here to kill you or anything considering you're in an apartment. It's probably nothing, you're just on edge after your accident. Yes, definitely. The doorbell rings a second time.

You tell Ezra quickly, "Sorry, I'll call you back in a few minutes, okay?" You don't wait for her response before shutting your phone off. You look through the peephole again to see that he's still there.

After taking a deep breath you unlock the door and open it just wide enough to fit your hand through. You press your face close against the door and put on a fake smile. "Can I help you?" you ask as cordially as you can.

The stranger lifts his head up to look at you. He's got no eyebrows and a very wrinkly face. He speaks to you in a high-pitched, raspy voice,

"Is this where Joe Vallejos lives?"

"Yeah, it's me," you tell the man. He hands you the blue-colored folder. It has the Masonland logo on it. And then, the man turns and starts to walk towards the stairs! You're a little puzzled by this. He didn't even say 'Thank you.' You almost want to flip him the bird.

Should you call him back, or should you let him go?
Happymelon Hello, Eagle Time!