[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 110% 7/20
> Ask if they'd be willing to part with the navigator/AI for any reason. We could really use their expertise in finding our way out of this dangerous sector.

(07-21-2018, 03:48 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »>take the deal, but try not to let on that you can afford it. Act like you were forced to get the crew to chip in or something.
What would that accomplish other than making us look like failures?
(07-21-2018, 03:22 AM)Hichico Wrote: »>Why not take the deal....and double cross them? Could be worth more in the long run if we can pull it off.

>Yeah, Agree to let them board- or at least pretend to. Kill them when they least suspect it. Then the other ship and those 2 crew members will be all yours. You can totally take em.
yeah we can't take 'em. Just take the offer.
Show them true hospitality, invite them on board, take some pictures, maybe have some tea, then once they've left talk about them meanly.
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
>Clay's upgraded gun is hidden in Valentine right? Just something to keep in mind, in case things go south.
>[Lie detector] Let them on board if they're speaking the truth.

>East: [Passionate about TV]: You've seen these wasps on so many crime shows. Try to get an autograph on your gun.
(07-21-2018, 04:52 AM)Spish Wrote: »> Ask if they'd be willing to part with the navigator/AI for any reason. We could really use their expertise in finding our way out of this dangerous sector.

(07-21-2018, 03:48 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »>take the deal, but try not to let on that you can afford it. Act like you were forced to get the crew to chip in or something.
What would that accomplish other than making us look like failures?

Would you rather them realize that we could afford to pay more?
Hook the gun up inside Valentine in case you need to kill one of the bees. If the gun is unable to be rigged up inside Valentine, then take a chance on the crafting machine and try to combine the two if we still have the time to do so.
(07-21-2018, 06:50 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »If the gun is unable to be rigged up inside Valentine, then take a chance on the crafting machine and try to combine the two if we still have the time to do so.
If you try to combine more than two items together, you just end up with useless junk. Pistol + Weak Laser Pistol + Valentine is three items.
(07-21-2018, 07:14 PM)Spish Wrote: »
(07-21-2018, 06:50 PM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »If the gun is unable to be rigged up inside Valentine, then take a chance on the crafting machine and try to combine the two if we still have the time to do so.
If you try to combine more than two items together, you just end up with useless junk. Pistol + Weak Laser Pistol + Valentine is three items.

Plus even if it did work it might distort Valentine so he's no longer recognizable.

The bees might be stupid enough to not notice, maybe.
(07-21-2018, 09:50 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »
(07-21-2018, 07:14 PM)Spish Wrote: »

Plus even if it did work it might distort Valentine so he's no longer recognizable.

The bees might be stupid enough to not notice, maybe.

Not a gamble i think we should take. They have a 6 int. anyways, so enough to notice probably. Leave it bee
SpoilerShow

[Image: d6UTIqt.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

Ok so this is how it's going to go. You only have ONE chance to vote. The moment you vote and I record it that's it, you can't change it, or even if you do change it only the vote I recorded from you will matter.

Second off, there's two things you have to vote for, The sector and the planet. You can ONLY vote for 1 sector and you can ONLY vote for one planet in the sector you voted for. No exceptions. Voting for a planet outside of the sector you voted for will null your vote.

If you're not sure what to vote for I suggest chatting first so you don't accidentally vote for something you don't want later.

This is just to make it more interesting.

Also sidenote if you pick the second sector it will skip over "planet 1", aka it will act like we flew past the first planet in our run. Picking a planet in the 1st sector will count as planet 1.

There's pros and cons to both options. (Ex: Skipping this sector means flying out an unknown sector, but it also means skipping a whole planet worth of loot that can bite us in the leg later.)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Hold my knife 7/23
Hm... Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to skip the sector, since "skipping a whole planet worth of loot" sounds... Risky.

Also I have a feeling that the Abandoned Chow Dome was the planet that rolled a 1, so let's stay away from that one.

If we go back to Mars, would we risk another encounter with the killer bees? Eh, well I'm more interested in Archaeplastida and Woopy World.

Leaning towards Archaeplastida tbh.

As a side note, let's see if we can have Clay ask for spare fuel from Primuni (charisma check).
What do people think about picking the notail planet? It sounds like the sort of bad idea which turns out to be a good idea once all the blood has been cleaned up.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(07-23-2018, 04:36 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »What do people think about picking the notail planet? It sounds like the sort of bad idea which turns out to be a good idea once all the blood has been cleaned up.

I say either that or Woopy World.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
(07-23-2018, 04:35 PM)MarbleMoth Wrote: »As a side note, let's see if we can have Clay ask for spare fuel from Primuni (charisma check).

That, and mention that what fuel we did have was stolen by two Apidee named Vivian and Willa (or so they told us), and that they were traveling on what showed up as a stolen Kratos ship. It doesn't hurt to spread the news of escaped convicts that threatened to kill us. Also, just in case we run into them again, ask if Primuni knows anything about the two that might help us that we don't, or knows someone that might be able to give us that information.

Archaeplastida also doesn't seem like a entirely terrible place to head to in the first sector, so we should probably head there. Some creatures to help us fight would be more than welcome.
>Jaron

>Belladonna: Tell the captain he handled the vespidee incident very well. Hell ask where he learned to be such a smooth operator
>Clay: [Storyteller]
let's stay in this sector and go to archaeplastida!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
We kinda already got a few animals on this ship, sooooo

>LETS GO TO WOOPY WORLD
(07-23-2018, 05:08 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Belladonna: Tell the captain he handled the vespidee incident very well. Hell ask where he learned to be such a smooth operator
>Clay: [Storyteller]

>WOOPY WORLD WOOPY WORLD WOOPY WORLD!
> The more populated sector and itzel planet! We should pet some itzels.
Fortuna has gifted us with a second chance at Mars and that's something we have to capitalize on. Take a detour to the first sector and lets meet some martians
ARCHAEPLASTIDA ANIMAL PLANET
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
We've got a beast tamer and a notail on ship. We should be very well equiped for the notail beast planet. We could get a lot of combat strength out of taming some animals.(and we've got the money to feed them). Plus, we might meet O-5 there. So I think animal planet is the best.

Also, I'm gonna assume this doesn't count as a vote:
>Clay: [Charisma check] Encourage the tower to exchange contact information with Belladonna.

I'd have Belladonna suggest it themselves, but their charisma is a garbage fire(Though they should be good when writing.) We could lay the foundations for a ship before we even set foot on the first planet.
Gonna be honest, to me it sounds like our best bets are either to stay in this sector and go to Archaeplastida or Mars, or go to the other sector and head on to Valkan or Jaron. I'd say we should definitely avoid the heck out of woopy world though. Doesn't sit right with me.

Pros/Cons

Archaeplastida has the chance to get new capture beasts and is an actual "Notail Vacation Spot". It's a safe bet with decent chances to restock fuel and get supplies.

Mars was our original plan and could have interesting loot on it or ruins. Plus Human stuff.

Valkan is a homeworld planet so it's bound to be a little safer than most other planets, plus we're kind of anomaly hunting this game anyway so it's a good choice for our goals.

Jaron is just another safe bet planet that we could use to restock and possibly get some crew members.

So my vote is either for Archeplastida or Valkan. In the event of a tie I'll say Valkan.