[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: LAST ROUND Forced to Socialize 7/9
(oh lmao I was thinking about asking Memes about their favorite meme today too. Guess I was a bit late heh :P)

(07-09-2018, 09:02 PM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>If it wasn't mentioned before maybe ask about Sonny.

This

Also talk about meditating bit more maybe? It's an interesting topic and who knows, maybe our entire crew is gonna die or something and we might need to meditate to calm down. Probably not though because meditation is for hIPPieS
womp c(:
RE: [Fortuna]: LAST ROUND Forced to Socialize 7/9
[Image: wDnMjkG.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: GAME 3 START! 7/9
Okay I know this is dopey but I kind of want Songi to say something like

>Songi: [Liar] "Yeah that Didaskaloi over there is going to Fortuna"
>East: [Charisma check] Make sure the interviewer makes the interview worth your while.
> East: Point to one of the random customers around say they're the ones going to Fortuna.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
[Image: B5VYIM5.png]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Why you'd do it 7/10
>[Storm chaser] Purely for the thrill.
>Eh, why not? Didn't have much else going on.
Also:
(07-10-2018, 06:13 PM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>[Storm chaser] Purely for the thrill.
womp c(:
> "I'm an Explorer. It's what I do. owo"
>none of your business
(07-11-2018, 08:45 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »>none of your business

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
[Image: O9oPg2s.png]

If you have any other conversation topics to bring up, now is the time to do so or else we'll be attempting to leave the Chowdome and going to our ship next. You might also want to suggest if you want us to not have anymore talking and just head back to the ship now.
>The divided comes to mind, the unknown is a natural fear for any creature. Though the neo is said to be unpredictable and fearsome.

>Let's just say all the gods. They're all terrifying.
>the mirage, duh. i saw an illustration of the past as a kid that haunts my nightmares to this day
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>The creator. Melding flesh with metal isn't right, so the one who made the clockworks is horrifying and wrong.

> E-457 : Ask what Sbat's skills are as well. If he has any weapon skills.

(07-12-2018, 08:54 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »Hey Helios remember when you were worried about a foul-mouthed mute. Looks like the game makes it work after all.

Also this
>"I think they're all horrible and fucking terrifying in their own unique ways. But the Singer? Ugh, might be the worst of asshole of them all. Fucking shit head is probably the reason why i can't speak. At least it's not hard to sign 'fuck off.'"
>Continue to have a good ol' cussing filled conversation about limbo god lore and stuff
womp c(:
(07-11-2018, 11:14 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »>the mirage, duh. i saw an illustration of the past as a kid that haunts my nightmares to this day

Seconding this!

> Sbat: Ask why E-457 doesn't believe in the limbo gods very much.
(07-12-2018, 01:49 AM)potatocrisps(CW) Wrote: »>"I think they're all horrible and fucking terrifying in their own unique ways. But the Singer? Ugh, might be the worst of asshole of them all. Fucking shit head is probably the reason why i can't speak. At least it's not hard to sign 'fuck off.'"
>Continue to have a good ol' cussing filled conversation about limbo god lore and stuff

>Plus (Belladonna)

Hey Helios remember when you were worried about a foul-mouthed mute. Looks like the game makes it work after all.
(07-12-2018, 08:54 AM)potatocrisps(CW) Wrote: »>"I think they're all horrible and fucking terrifying in their own unique ways. But the Singer? Ugh, might be the worst of asshole of them all. Fucking shit head is probably the reason why i can't speak. At least it's not hard to sign 'fuck off.'"

Seconding. Again.
(07-12-2018, 09:12 AM)KleenFarsight Wrote: »
(07-12-2018, 08:54 AM)potatocrisps(CW) Wrote: »>"I think they're all horrible and fucking terrifying in their own unique ways. But the Singer? Ugh, might be the worst of asshole of them all. Fucking shit head is probably the reason why i can't speak. At least it's not hard to sign 'fuck off.'"

Seconding. Again.

Thirding
RE: [Fortuna]: I forgot to update the title yesterday 7/11
All the suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: ehRKmjr.png]

This one is a vote, please only vote for one planet.
RE: [Fortuna]: SURE WISH ATHENA WAS HERE TO REROLL :) 7/14
Edited

Mars, why not.
Somebody mentioned Animal Planet might be related to Circe and. That settled it.

Planet three. I gotta check for the magic pal.
SpoilerShow
> Planet of birds, for birds, with birds!

> I vote for the dusty silent Mars!

> Let's ask Helios for his advice - we should probably go along with what he suggests, above all.
If we've got the fuel for it, let's
>Use a "trick" to make an illusory ship land on the planet before we do. Just in case it is attacked or swallowed.

>Meat planet. >Mars