The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)

The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
RE: The Fortuna Rp (We''ll come up with a name eventually)
(06-30-2018, 02:44 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »[Thalia freezes up in horror. As much as she disliked Felf, she did not want him to die.]
“NO!!”

((I accidentally called him Felf))

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
[Felt paused, struggling to talk for a moment. That really wasn't the response she had been expecting-far from it.]
[Realistic]
[``Oh, I doubt its that bad. I've heard that most first gen AI's take issue with this sort of thing-something about weird programming. Probably just things that came from them being the first build of their kind.``]
(06-30-2018, 02:52 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[Felt paused, struggling to talk for a moment. That really wasn't the response she had been expecting-far from it.]
[Realistic]
[``Oh, I doubt its that bad. I've heard that most first gen AI's take issue with this sort of thing-something about weird programming. Probably just things that came from them being the first build of their kind.``]

“Dude. I’m being serious. I know the truth about the universe, and if you see it within my coding, you will go insane.”

[Felt laughed out loud at that.]
[``What, is the answer 42? That we're all living in a simulation? That we were all made by NoTails??``]
[Thalia snarls.]
“Look Felt, do you WANT to go insane? Should I tell you what the universe really is? In fact, be my guest. Check my programming right now.”

[Felt shrugs, taking a pen from her inventory that shifts to look more like a screwdriver. She mumbles something under her breath in a proud tone about the little invention.]
[``You sure? It'll only take a moment or two anyways.``]
(06-30-2018, 03:08 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[Felt shrugs, taking a pen from her inventory that shifts to look more like a screwdriver. She mumbles something under her breath in a proud tone about the little invention.]
[``You sure? It'll only take a moment or two anyways.``]

“Yes. And don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
[Thalia goes into sleep mode.]

[Felt shrugs and pops open a small panel, and]

[Felt is no longer under 'player' control. Her actions will now be decided through dice rolls.]
Tonya kindly hangs up the intercom and thanks herself that she didn't make it into a pick up line. Granted, this could already be considered a date to her on some level.

Tonya spends a little time in the Cockpit prettying herself up by wiping her helmet, replacing her bandages, and dabbing a bit of glue in her bones cracks.

Tonya dislikes her body just a bit in reality. It was, from what she was told, the reason she was never a really big hit even with her luck in getting jobs. She always popped up in news here and there, 'Bus Driver fends off armed Assailant', 'Skeleton wins lottery', 'Falcon Wins'. Sure she had the appeal of being a cool skeleton! But, she always fell off the Radar very quickly. Save for small groups of Tweeps and maybe this one Angel she met that knew her.

Tonya finishes cleaning herself up and attempts to begin making her way to the ship exit to meet up with everyone else.
[Felt turns and walks away expressionless, switching out her pen for her laser rifle.]

[Felt has currently lost her [Crepuscular], [Realistic], and [Wanderlust] traits. They have been replaced with [Uncontrollable Bloodthirst]. ]
(06-30-2018, 04:10 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[Felt turns and walks away expressionless, switching out her pen for her laser rifle.]

[Felt has currently lost her [Crepuscular], [Realistic], and [Wanderlust] traits. They have been replaced with [Uncontrollable Bloodthirst]. ]

[Thalia tries to warn the rest of the crew.]
((Will there be rolls for each crewmember?))

(06-30-2018, 06:38 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »
(06-30-2018, 04:10 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[Felt turns and walks away expressionless, switching out her pen for her laser rifle.]

((Prob))
(06-30-2018, 07:08 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »
(06-30-2018, 06:38 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »

((Prob))

((K, so are we doin this?))

[A dice is rolled for each character-the one with the lowest number is targeted first.]

[Felt begins to make her way to the control room.]
[Thalia runs up to Felt with a baseball bat. However, due to low endurance, she doesn’t make it far. Instead, she attempts to warn everyone.]

[High Senses]
[Felt pivots around and see's Thalia, equipping her rifle and aiming at the AI. Due to it being a laser rifle, it'll take One Turn to fire.]
[Thalia would run, but she’s exhausted.]
[...]
[Thalia gains [Defeatism].]
[She gives up, and opens her arms, ready to take the impact.]

(06-30-2018, 08:01 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »[Thalia would run, but she’s exhausted.]
[...]
[Thalia gains [Defeatism].]
[She gives up, and opens her arms, ready to take the impact.]

((t h e n p e r i s h ))
((why yes, I would love to, thanks! <3))

[Is there a Chance for Tonya to walk in on all this or did her luck take her on a different more safe route?]
(06-30-2018, 08:09 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »((why yes, I would love to, thanks! <3))

((Thalia fuckin dies; an award winning novel))
(06-30-2018, 08:10 PM)DudebroV1 Wrote: »[Is there a Chance for Tonya to walk in on all this or did her luck take her on a different more safe route?]

((Tonya could interfere, her luck is more then high enough))
Tonya clatters her old bones around the corner of the hallway and ends up getting an eyeful of the situation. Thalia looking defeated and awaiting death while Felt is ready to shoot her in the face.

Tonya has no clue what to make of it, but since Thalia is her close friend and Felt just recently joined up. "Woah there! Hold on just a second Felt! What do you think you are doing?" Tonya raises her arm up and points her claw at Felt before attempting to grip the gun and shove it to the side so the gun shot misses the target. If it is strong enough, it might disarm them entirely, but that isn't likely.
[While Tonya isn't strong enough to disarm Felt she does have the element of surprise on her side, allowing her to shove Felt enough that the blast hits the wall instead. The shot leaves a dark scorch mark a few inches left of the AI's shoulder.]
[Felt snarls and turns to face Tonya, far from happy. Her eyes are blank-almost animalistic.]
(06-30-2018, 08:35 PM)RanaKat Wrote: »[While Tonya isn't strong enough to disarm Felt she does have the element of surprise on her side, allowing her to shove Felt enough that the blast hits the wall instead. The shot leaves a dark scorch mark a few inches left of the AI's shoulder.]
[Felt snarls and turns to face Tonya, far from happy. Her eyes are blank-almost animalistic.]

[Thalia does what she does best- be weird.]
[She pets Felt, and then begins to recite the unfunniest memes.]
“Hey- Wait! Tonya, there’s a memory-deletion device in storage, right? We could use it!”