A Basic Guide to Fortuna's Mechanics

Heyo! I’ve decided to host a document with “Behind the Scenes” information I’ve gathered over the last few months of being active in the Fortuna fandom. Since I run a Fantuna Adventure (Tele-Trek), these mechanics have been super helpful to know so I can run my game efficiently. They've also helped me understand the comic better when I was a new reader, like what a clockwork was and how they worked (prior to the section existing). Figuring someone else could be in my shoes, here's my best shot at filling that role!

Some sections contain my own explanations, but most are just direct quotes from Gimeurcookie/close creators/the comic itself compiled in one place so they’re easy to find. I hope it's helpful!

CLARIFICATIONS
Show Content

TL;DR This document offers formulaic information for fantuna creators and context for new readers.

Thanks for reading! ^U^

[Guide]
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
RE: A Basic Guide to Fortuna's Mechanics
Helpful and well detailed.
I recommend this :100::100::100::100::100: out of 10
Added a new section about passive traits! Passive traits have a chance of playing a role in Game 3, as we now have notail and uutzi crew members~!
Added a little bit of trivia to World Mechanics
Fixed up some lore in World Mechanics! (particularly Notails and their bugbrain)
Back again in the same day! Added even more World Mechanics lore and a new section on the Legendary Timeline~