[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Pick a patron, (almost) any patron! 5/10
Fortuna Item Slot v 500p
Clockwork Dart Gun 300p Threaten instead of fight!
Lucky Keyword: Limbo 500p Fun with tourists!
Level 2 Bonuses 1000p OwO What's this?
Magician 400p Easy escapes just in case.
Total: 2700p
Change: 430p
>Buy one of the big Hypnos ships! Probably for later use.
Magician 400p (because more Circe is always good)
Piece of Junk 0p (free stuff is free stuff)
Fortuna Item Slot 500p
Tracking Device 50p
Shopkeeper 600p
Keyword 500p
Fortuna Dice 500p

Total: 2550p
SpoilerShow
> PIECE OF JUNK (0)

> Patron Power (1000)
our current patrons can give us +5 intelligence or +6 strength to our crew members if we build them right species-wise IDK I THINK IT'D BE A PRETTY GOOD BONUS

> Fortuna Item Slot x2 (1000)

Fortuna Items to get with those slots:
> Cash Bag (300)
this is actually a REALLY USEFUL FORTUNA ITEM??
> Tracking Device (50)
also incredibly useful!! and maybe??? we can somehow use it to find big bossb?? That's still a goal we gotta do. like We Gotta

Total: 2350

we don't need to buy the dice because we always get the dice anyway regardless
I actually cannot guarantee we'll get the Fortuna dice.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Fortuna item slot, 500
>patron power (dude...dude theres so many stats), 1000

>The Magician cos it's got decent stats and being able to do tricks to get out of trouble sounds hella, 400

>let's also swipe the fortuna dice, 500
>also the cash bag because holla holla get dolla, 300

2700 overall
I can summon bendy straws at will and also turn oxygen into carbon dioxide
(05-18-2018, 08:04 PM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »Magician 400p (because more Circe is always good)

Keep in mind that circe told us she can't come with us even if we buy her ship. So we can't really buy the circe for circe.

My picks:

A piece of junk - Free
Keyword x2 - 1000 pt
Keywords should help us find specific stuff for the sun god mission

Two for one ship deal - 1500 pt
The two for one ship deal is expensive but if we play our cards right we could get two first gen AI's to tag along with us right from the get go. We could maybe get Nike and Artemis, or Nike and Hades.

Fortuna item slot - 500 pt
Endless Keg of Booze - 200 pt
The booze is relatively cheap and we can probably do some fun stuff with it.

3200 pts

Edit:
If we can vote over the point total
Admiral - 800 pt

If we can vote against something I'd like to vote against the patron power.
RE: [Fortuna]: Crimes, Crimes, Crimes :V 5/18
> Item Slot x2 (1000p total) (Items are generally helpful)
> Unlock Level 2 Bonuses (1000p) (For our betterment later on)
> Fortuna Dice (500p) (Knowing what is being rolled can be helpful)
> Smart Collar (300p) (You never know when a pet could be useful, might help raise moral slightly)
> Horsesona (100p) (To both help our issue of keeping moral high and
to maybe appease Helios)
> Wild Unverse (300p) (Strange things have their own benefits, and while it will mean we can get into creepy territory, the potential of items not normally able to be found without it has its own appeal.)

Left over Points: 110p

(05-19-2018, 01:56 AM)Wheat Wrote: »things i'm specifically against:
> vote AGAINST getting the piece of junk, because it's probably cursed with a virus or something since it's nyx-related
>vote against the keg of booze, bc suggesting for drunk characters results in opening bloody mary danger doors

Those two things I can also agree to. As fun as getting drunk and taking the free thing might seem, there are most certainly going to be major downsides in doing so, especially the alcohol.
(05-19-2018, 04:51 AM)KleenFarsight Wrote: »
(05-19-2018, 01:56 AM)Wheat Wrote: »things i'm specifically against:
> vote AGAINST getting the piece of junk, because it's probably cursed with a virus or something since it's nyx-related
>vote against the keg of booze, bc suggesting for drunk characters results in opening bloody mary danger doors

Those two things I can also agree to. As fun as getting drunk and taking the free thing might seem, there are most certainly going to be major downsides in doing so, especially the alcohol.

All good things in moderation. Having an endless supply of alcohol does not mean we need to get smashed 24/7, it simply gives us the option to be. It also gives us the option to make a flamethrower, or to throw a party to raise spirits, or to offer some folks down on their luck a drink to ease their pain, or as emergency disinfectant and anesthetic. It's far more useful than for simply getting drunk and I'd consider it a great bang for our buck.

As for not getting the Nyx ship, I don't see why a developer would willingly put a potentially dangerous virus in their game. That's just bad for business. If you're worried about the ship itself we don't need to use it, but it's better for us to have the option to use it should we want to than to pass up the chance and likely never see it again. Worst case scenario it gives us an easy way to get in touch with Nyx should need to for some reason.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> Let's use the Artemis ship we have!

Piece of Junk [0]
Smart Collar [300]
Patron Power [1000]
Lucky Keyword [500]
Fortuna Dice [500]

Total: 2300 points
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
(05-19-2018, 04:51 AM)KleenFarsight Wrote: »> Item Slot x2 (1000p total) (Items are generally helpful)
> Fortuna Dice (500p) (Knowing what is being rolled can be helpful)
> Smart Collar (300p) (You never know when a pet could be useful, might help raise moral slightly)
> Horsesona (100p) (To both help our issue of keeping moral high and
to maybe appease Helios)=
Kratos keeps morale up and you can't get all three items with only two slots. Items are always available, so it doesn't make sense to buy an item we're not using next game.

(05-19-2018, 01:56 AM)Wheat Wrote: »total 3350p (we don't have this much but these are the things im voting for. if i have to have a total below 3150, then no level 2 bonuses)

things i'm specifically against:
If we can vote for more than we have points for I'm also voting for getting the admiral so we can unlock poseidon(he looks fun). If we can vote against something, I'd like to vote against patron power. The min maxer in me screams to make use of the stat bonuses but I think it's more fun to pick species cause they're cool or cute rather than cause they get a +5 or a +6.
The fortuna dice actually do not take up a slot so if you get 2 slots, then 3 items (one which is the fortuna dice) it works. Anyway looks like suggestions have slowed down so I'll call this the cut off. Awaiting shopping spree completion. If anyone has anything to say or ask Kratos feel free to do so.

Edit: My tally might not have been 100% on the dot but here it is.
SpoilerShow

So in order of "What got voted the most" order, we have
(Total usable points: 3310)

Fortuna Item Slot (500)
Fortuna Dice (500) Total: 1000
Fortuna Item Slot (500) Total: 1500
Smart Collar (300p) Total: 1800
Cash Bag (300) Total: 2100

(Patron power and the ship were tied so I rolled with a 1 being the ship and 2 being the patron power, 1 was rolled)

Magician (400) Total: 2500
Keyword (500) Total: 3000 Left: 310
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Kratos, are you ready to stop the end of the universe?
So, uh, about that whole thing with Hephaestus. I hope that hasn't left too black a mark on my reputation. If you have any strong feelings on the matter I'd prefer we get them out in the open now instead of letting them cause an issue down the road.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
So, Kratos, you know we'll be working with Atheris to keep us safe from the Known, right? Do you have any thoughts on her you'd like to share?

Edit:
Also, I know your power helps us keep morale up, but do have any tips for managing our crew's sanity?
(05-20-2018, 03:11 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »So, uh, about that whole thing with Hephaestus. I hope that hasn't left too black a mark on my reputation. If you have any strong feelings on the matter I'd prefer we get them out in the open now instead of letting them cause an issue down the road.
Also, what was Hepaestus's role in the universe? What's going to be different now that he's gone?
»Ask Helios about Circe since she is technically his daughter (according to the original myths). Then ask about how Hephaetus' death will affect everyone and the universe.
»Ask both for tips on keeping morale and Sanity at least mediocre because OH BOY DO WE SUCK AT THAT!
»PRAISE GOOD BOY KRATOS AND TELL HIM TO PURSUE HIS DREAMS!

[Image: M5rIlNN.png]

NEW [FORTUNA] PAGES 7504 - 7506

CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BE TAKEN TO THE UPDATE

I really didn't have a better image for this update.

Note, if Kratos is calling you "True" please go back to this page and click "call me that" to get his true nickname for you.

You have 2 votes per section. So you can vote for 2 AIs and 2 Ships. Only one from each will win though. You are allowed to put both votes into the same AI or ship. After I feel votes are over I'll be giving us a choice in how we'll be making our crew......
RE: [Fortuna]: Nothin' weird here 5/25
slaps down both of my votes for both AIs and ships for apollo
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>Circe, Circe
>Apollo, Apollo
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
>Circe, Artemis
>Artemis, Circe
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> A.I. votes - Kratos, Kratos
> Ship votes - Circe, Kratos
Ship
1 Circe
2 Hades
AI
1 Kratos
2 Kratos

Sphere powers are nice, but I do like to hear people's personal takes. More perspectives are nice as they help us evaluate others.

Am I still able to talk to you if you're a ship AI on my crew, Kratos?

Kratos Question, Peace > Do you think the limbo gods can be reformed?
Kratos Question, Peace > What do you think the first step in getting onto the right path with my crews is?
Kratos Question, Evil > Kratos if you had to pick a v1 to kill who would be the first pick?
Kratos Question, Flirt > [Anything Nikki would say to Kratos.]
If we pick Kratos as our ship AI that means we'll have one less AI we can hang out with this run. If we pick Circe, we won't get Circe V1 cause she's on parole, we'll just get a later model of Circe. If we want to be friends with more V1's we'd best pick someone other than those two. I personally want Nike cause she's Athena's friend and Atheris is gonna be on crew

Ship: Artemis, Circe

AI: Nike, Nike

Edit:
>So I'm guessing this means you'd rather I didn't ship you with Atheris, huh?

>Don't worry Kratos, Helios told us he knew you and Athena weren't the same person before we put you as our patron. He just likes to act cold towards new people is all.
I know I'm probably taking a HUGE risk with this but I'm putting all my votes for Apollo. I wanna make things right, somehow. He...he doesn't deserve to be alone.

Ship votes: Circe (Seems cool! Might be interesting to see what the "trick" does), Apollo (I am curious as fuck about that ship, man).
AI votes: Artemis, Artemis

EDIT: Changed my AI votes to Artemis because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how people work.

Apollo still deserves better tho I hope he's gonna be okay. (Actually both Apollos deserve better lmao)