[APOLLO] Spice of Life: Season 4 -- CASTING CALL

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] Alrighty! New season, new house! Would have liked to keep the old one. Easier to budget for just a renovation.

[Image: fRzg2HN.png] The excitement over that finale surely made it easier to convince the extra funding would be worth it though, yes?

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] Yeah, but they won’t like it if we have to do it again. We’ll wait another 3 seasons or so before we let the house get destroyed again.

[Image: nhumsZj.png] Are you going to continue blathering about funding or are we going to get to the important part?

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] Absolutely! So this season we’re starting with 20 contestants! I’ve got a few picks myself, but there were a lot of entries! I’d like everybody to tell me about their favorites. We need to fill 20 slots, each with a different species, as you know, so make sure you tell me about plenty that have caught your eye.

Quote:Applicant name: (Season 1 got complaints for referring to the contestants as simply ‘Apidee’ or ‘Mite’)
Applicant species: (Since this is the entire gimmick of our show)
Strongest ability: (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, Endurance, Agility, Luck)
Weakest ability: (Strength, Intelligence, Charisma, Endurance, Agility, Luck)
Most notable Trait: (Viewers need something obvious to attach to in order to remember them!)
Bio: (A nice two to three sentence blurb about them we might be able to put on the website)

[Image: 1qhIvB1.png] I’ve got a few picks of my own-

[Image: nhumsZj.png] And can we please turn on the damn lights?

[Image: LPZnl41.png][Image: qOtCC5T.png][Image: 5Csr75U.png]

[Image: 5Csr75U.png] Better.

[Image: QwTxV6f.png] I still don’t understand your problem.

SpoilerShow
RE: [APOLLO] Spice of Life: Season 4 -- CASTING CALL
GnosisShow
KounniShow
Applicant name: BURR RITO MACHOMEN
Applicant species: CHIRA
Strongest ability: STRENGHT?!?!?!
Weakest ability: LUCK!!!!!
Most notable Trait: [NARCISSIST] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bio: I'M BURR AND I'M THE BEST LUCHADOR AROUND!!!!!! FIGHT ME, COWARDS. ( Burr Rito doesn't know nothing about Spice of Life. Poor Burr. )

Applicant name: Catherine Ebrehx
species: Abunis ( Worm-less )
Strongest ability: Charisma
Weakest ability: Endurance
Most notable Trait: [Strangely Graceful]
Bio: Catherine was and is considered the most dramatic Abunis ever, famous for making a lot of romantic-horror books and being one of the rares Abunis with no worm, she... She don't know why she's here.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Name: Klangai
Species: Kaikian
Strongest Ability: Intelligence
Weakest Ability: Charisma
Most Notable Trait: [Know it all]
Bio: Hey, you're using a suboptimal program to record this conversation. Speech-cast-omatic v2.3 is outdated straight to hell. You should update to TalkCraft v4.2.

What do you mean, it costs too much? You have enough money to rebuild an entire house but not enough to get better recording software? Ugh, incompetent, all of you.
Applicant name: Bubblegum
Applicant species: Aftik
Strongest ability: Strength
Weakest ability: Luck
Most notable Trait: [Easily Agitated]
Bio: Bubblegum HATES her name, and in her constant annoyance she often trips and drops anything in her hands. She dislikes being called cute, even though she quite clearly is. She's quite charming when drunk, but avoids this because she almost always ends up doing regrettable things.
time to die i guess
Vampwelf
SpoilerShow

Gondii (Quelan)
SpoilerShow

Vaeri
SpoilerShow

Vespidee
SpoilerShow

Drakon
SpoilerShow
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
PoppetShow
PonShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Applicant name: Zero
Applicant species: Vixelsplick (currently in a Hermes shell)
Strongest ability: agility
Weakest ability: charisma
Most notable trait: [Auto attack]
Bio: I hate everyone and don't call me cute.
SpoilerShow
[Image: TOaMMuc.png]
Applicant name: I am Ruhi
Applicant species: The ruhi
Strongest ability: Intelligence
Weakest ability: Strength
Most notable Trait: I consider myself,
above all, a rather [Relaxed] person.
Bio: Just a flower field waving in the breeze :)

SpoilerShow
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Applicant name: Rosie
Applicant species: Agnivyr
Most notable Trait: Talkative
Bio: Rosie is absolute chatterbox. He would gladly talk all four legs off a goat and then manage to have the goat run away for fear of having to hear anything more about cuisine cooking.

Applicant name: Zrydon
Applicant species: Drakon
Strongest ability: Endurance
Most notable Trait: [Collector]
Bio: Zrydon is possessive and always carries a couple of shiny stones with him, polished from rubbings and the places they've seen. If anyone touches them, he makes sure they don't do again. Cuz they're dead.
time to die i guess
Name:Nevra Johnsweep
Species:Angel
Strongest ability:Charisma
Weakest ability:Luck
Most notable trait:[easily stressed]
Bio:He's a good boy who regrets stuff. If you'd like to read more feel free to read his cosmosdex entry!
SpoilerShow
Applicant name: Jewel Vince
Applicant species: Geckrechaun
Strongest ability: Luck
Most notable trait: Occasionally speaking in riddles, Jewel can be a bit [Cryptic] at times.
Bio: As a firstborn, Jewel Vince was sold to a rich family of a successful "fortune telling" business. She was treated as an equivalent to a pampered pet at first, but when the family began to go out of business due to a dip in income, Jewel was brought out to the front to assist with scamming the customers and attracting more to the shop.

Jewel can be slightly self-centered, but she rarely ever insults others directly. She also tends to intentionally mislead or confuse others with her odd way of speaking.
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Name: Spot
Species: Somnus unit
Strongest Ability: Intelligence
Weakest Ability: Charisma
Most Notable Trait: [Skilled at Fetching]. the best fetcher in town.
Bio: Bark :).

sorry spot ur not allowed to be here shoo
Name: Hueonk the II
Species: honklit
Strongest Ability: Agility
Weakest Ability: intelligence
Most Notable Trait: EXTREMELY destructive, it is best to keep your belongings on a high shelf or in a locked box. They are not very...smart.
Bio: Imagine 10,000 clowns setting fire to an entire city. Now cut the dramatisation by a million. Thats them.
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
Applicant name: Coda Wells
Applicant species: Piscipleu
Most notable Trait: [Nostalgic]
Bio: Coda is now a very crotchety old man. He's a retired conductor who's gotten himself a bit deaf, but he'll never act like he's realized it. He talks VERY LOUD AND BOISTEROUSLY, usually about the zillions of famous orchestras and choirs he's worked for. He also carries his baton everywhere- he thinks if he can conduct while he talks he can intimidate people into listening to him. He's definitely a "wise" old bossman, and there's "no reason" whatsoever to mention that his advice is dated.

SpoilerShow
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Applicant name: Lenny "Meister"
Applicant species: Zuid'Tian
Strongest ability: Agility
Most notable Trait: [Watcher]
Bio: Lenny doesn't speak much. Some find them creepy. They can manage to be everywhere. No matter where you are, they can manage getting behind you, observing you, undetected. There's one time when Lenny was imprisoned, but reports of seeing Lenny hasn't stopped, even when Lenny hadn't left their cell. They're really good at picking locks and passwords. They're silent as the night and can blend in the background. Some even engage in full conversations with them and not realize it's Lenny. Maybe Lenny is listening on your back right now.

SpoilerShow
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Linda Miller, budryft
SpoilerShow

Mayleen Galadceir, budryft
SpoilerShow

Fengsius, zektron
SpoilerShow

John "Five Aces" Rodriguez , John Rodriguez
SpoilerShow

Fwella Twullund, Aqualisce
SpoilerShow
Applicant name: Z-62
Applicant species: Notail
Most notable Trait: [Flirty]
Bio: Z-62 is easy to excite and has a deep passion for all fauna and finds it in their best interest to flirt with everyone. EVERYONE,
E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E. They love watching people get into bad situations and will reply, "What did you expect? =3"

Applicant name: Gigi
Applicant species: Moon Ariesa
Most notable Trait: [ALL CAPS]
Bio: "OHOH IS THIS A GAMESHOW THAT SOUNDS REAL COOL I'D LIKE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN BOY I'LL SHOW HIM HE THOUGHT I COULDN'T REACH FAME, WELL HA, HA, HA, I'LL SHOW HIM ALRIGHT!!!"
"Ma'am please-"
"NOPE! OUT OF MY WAY, TOWARDS STARDOM!!"
*There is a screeching sound as a chair is roughly pushed aside and the audio cuts out.*
time to die i guess
Applicant name: HOH KAN
Applicant species: Hokkan
Weakest ability: Endurance
Most notable Trait: [Intrusive]
Bio: HI THIS HOH KAN. BIO ENGINEER. UH. HOW MANY SENTENCES DO I NEED? I HAVE A DOCTORATE AND LIKE LONG FLYS ON THE BEACH. LOVE ROLLING IN SAND. GETS BUGS OFF. UH. FORGOT SHOW TYPE. IS DATING SHOW? AHHHHH. WILL DATING SHOW ALLOW MORE PEOPLE TO BE INTERESTED IN BIO ENGINEERING? ARE PEOPLE WOO'ED BY IT? HAVE MANY JOKES.

AH. THAT ENOUGH. YES.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Oran Kolr, Hybrid
SpoilerShow

Zeke, Baphometti
SpoilerShow
Applicant name: Sir Flutters
Applicant species: "Apidee".
Most notable Trait: [Sir X-ington]
SpoilerShow
Bio: What do you mean I’m “too tall” to be an apidee, and don’t match the “normal coloration” of one? I’ll have you know that those physical signs come directly from my parents, who also have similar abnormalities to me. I’m just wanting to have as much fun here as the other contestants, and would very much appreciate the opportunity to partake in the show. And yes, before you ask, the legs were surgically attached. That part is totally irrelevant.
Applicant name: Nial
Applicant species:notail. GOopmick? NOTAIL!
Strongest ability: agility
Weakest ability: charisma
Most notable trait:[light blind]
Bio: Hi, my name is.... umm...is it bright in here...or is it just me? :D
I'll add a picture later!
SpoilerShow