[A New Heart]: A New Start <3

are you tired of fake games? do you HATE when you open a forum link in this place and it's just a STORY about a game without being a GAME? cause buddy, cam, mel, and i got something for YOU.

A New Heart: A New Start <3

it's got notails

[Image: ghqp40M.png]

[Image: OSFEUS3.png]

[Image: 8Cmmveo.png]

play a dating sim about notails, because obviously a fanventure about a dating sim about notails wasn't enough.

this game has themes of horror and violence, as well as quite a bit of guts and blood. player discretion is advised.

download links:
PC version
mac version

credits:
SpoilerShow
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
RE: [A New Heart]: A New Start <3
I 100% recommend this game. Totally approvel, was super cute and I loved the cute X-class to utter bits! Worth playing through it at least twice. Maybe even a 3rd time.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
420/10 Very good. No gay robots tho.
★★★★★
Lovely art, lovely colors, lovely characters. Great for an evening gaming-session right before bed. Wholesome entertainment worth playing through!!
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
i liked the part with the notails
(01-18-2018, 05:51 AM)CosmicClaxon Wrote: »★★★★★
Lovely art, lovely colors, lovely characters. Great for an evening gaming-session right before bed. Wholesome entertainment worth playing through!!

Agreed!!
Great game! =)/10. looked through it and I think I found everything, but maybe there are some Easter eggs?
This was not what I expected. But then Fortuna as a whole haven't been what I expected so I guess I am the weird one.

How many endings are there? I found two, althrough I wasn't searching that much.
there are two endings, so if you found em, you got both!

im also so glad all of you enjoyed the game! ^v^
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
I'm sure that this game must have some easter egg hidden ..,
well anyway I liked the game -w-,
I'll only play it ten times more