+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
CREATE: frog-crimes-killin-knife-destroyer

problem solved

edit:
(12-31-2017, 11:15 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »frog-crimes killin' knife killin' knife

much more eloquent
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(12-31-2017, 08:02 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »>CREATE: Remote-controllable robot duplicates of all our TCPs that the TCPs can control, speak through, and listen and see through, so they can "visit" other TCPs and still appear as themselves, but without risking their own lives. Include video feed of the controller's face projected onto the robot's face. Also, make it visibly obvious that these are robots - we aren't trying to decieve anyone. (As far as this goes, at least.)

>Also, for the last time, no apologies! What the heck do we gain by saying "Hey everyone, we're pretty much the worst, right? Ha ha ha *sigh*" All that will do is burn down any last remaining bits of respect they have for us, to no advantage.

I feel like robots of that godmod level quality will trigger the auto-balance again.
the idea of a frog-crimes killin' knife killin' knife is hilarious

edit: this is not me seconding it, even though i really really want to
(12-31-2017, 08:38 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »we should teach all: rhetoric, diplomacy, etc. you know, stuff that's gonna be helpful in trying to argue their own case for peace and abstinence, since they're gonna have to be the ones actually ultimately pulling the weight here

Yeah.

Unrelatedly, I think there's a lot we don't know about Wax.

"Autobalance" was explicitly because we made a god-specific object. Robot duplicates aren't that.
Besides, how could Wax join the game twice? And if all the other gods got the same thing... is there a problem with that?
(12-31-2017, 11:15 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »the idea of a frog-crimes killin' knife killin' knife is hilarious

edit: this is not me seconding it, even though i really really want to

Oh, heck, then I'LL second it.
ask Wax if it would be okay to make a God killin' knife killin' machine.
If so, then do it.
Hm. Would like to teach all: intuition, manipulation, psychology.
Having our TCP's be capable of quickly reading others (and applying this information) should come in handy.

Voting against the frog-crimes killing knife killing knife.
I don't see how making one would end well.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(01-01-2018, 12:40 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Voting against the frog-crimes killing knife killing knife.

Ditto.
Down with the anti-knife-knife.

Instead, in our personal space, CREATE: a house with a pool out back just for us
(01-01-2018, 12:07 PM)Lordlyhour Wrote: »
(01-01-2018, 12:40 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Voting against the frog-crimes killing knife killing knife.

Ditto.
I don't see how it wouldn't. It would prevent the rare circumstance of someone getting harmed due to the knives, and wouldn't cause any harm or inconvenience to anyone otherwise. I mean, it won't fix Wax's presence, but it'll still fix the knife problem (sorta).
Backin' the FC killin knife killin knife because i dont want anybody to get hurt, cus it could happen

Also i want to see how it would work tbh
SpoilerShow
we're not bad at video games

video games are bad at us
What Dragon Fogel said. Don't apologise, improve.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
I'm all for improvement.
>Check TCP knowledge
>Create Salamander Hydra as a Guard-Dog
(01-01-2018, 03:05 PM)tronn Wrote: »What Dragon Fogel said. Don't apologise, improve.
Why not both?
There are apologies, and apologies.
Wallowing in shame helps nobody, improves nothing, and only serves to hurt our image. Meanwhile, actions speak louder than words.
You have no idea what to do.

There’s a cacophony of voices ringing through your being, you can’t tell which ones have the right ideas anymore.

Some of the voices ring louder and more often than the others… what other choices do you have?

[Image: 1nllExg.png]

> SPAWN CHICKEN SOUP
A Chicken Soup-type TCP appears on your planet, not too far from the airship. She looks around, seemingly surprised at everything around her. There’s so much already here…

You softly welcome her to your team, and then call for the other TCPs attention. You tell them that we have to postpone our adventure for a bit, you’ll explain soon but you realize it may be dangerous to send them to visit the other players bases now. In the meantime, they have a new friend they have to meet, and they should grab anything they need from the house while they have the time.

Fennel is dismayed, but Windy is glad for the chance to get more prepared, and Tubes is glad to have another member on their team.

[Image: EUkYj4T.png]

Oh, shoot.
Well, you can’t just ignore them, you have to tell them what happened or else they’ll think you’re even more irresponsible.

[Image: 9A5tPRn.gif]

MARZU: hey-
FROG-CRIMES: hi-
MARZU: did you-
FROG-CRIMES: we didn’t know-
MARZU: hold on for a second!!
FROG-CRIMES: okay.

MARZU: so. grind called me a minute ago asking if i did anything weird, and i didn’t. so he started yelling about you so then i called up macaron to ask if they or rein did anything either and they said no
MARZU: so, did you, do something?

FROG-CRIMES: We made a stupid knife and we didn’t know it would break the rules. We didn’t get any sort of warning at all, Wax just hopped into the game and told us it was our fault.
FROG-CRIMES: Honestly we don’t see why it was necessary for him to join the game, this shouldn’t have been a big deal at all.

MARZU: i uh, i’m not really the best person to talk to about the rules and junk bc i’m not an expert on how this game works either, but,

[Image: vcE9Zkl.gif]

MARZU: this thing just appeared next to me, and i dunno, it feels like a threat.
FROG-CRIMES: That’s NOT what we intended! We didn’t want there to be a bunch of knives for everyone, just one knife!
FROG-CRIMES: We don’t see why it had to be this way. This game is dumb.
MARZU: i’ve heard this game gets convoluted sometimes, but you’re probably also the first person to have tried creating stuff in your own space instead of in the game.
MARZU: anyway grind’s real grumpy right now, i wouldnt recommend talking to him atm

FROG-CRIMES: Good to know. Is there still any possibility of being able to have our cats have a friendly visit in the near future?
MARZU: huh? maybe. is that something you’re about to do?
FROG-CRIMES: Yes, we’re trying to arrange some diplomatic meetings between our TCPs and the others in the session. Speaking of which, would you be open to that?
MARZU: i… guess so… you gotta realize though bub, if you’re teamed up with wax then you’re gonna have to fight everyone else
MARZU: like, now that the limit is open, everyone’s making their final teams and getting ready for battle. and wax doesn’t join the game for diplomatic victories, he’s gonna be fighting everyone else too
MARZU: i guess it’s not too late to make this a 3v3 or something instead of a 2v2v2, that sounds super messy

FROG-CRIMES: It does, and that’s not what we want at all. We want as little fighting as possible.
MARZU: well, i don’t know what to tell you. I’d like to put together a 4v2 but idk if macaron wants to switch sides anymore, and i REALLY dunno if grind is still willing to risk letting you on our team
FROG-CRIMES: That’s not what we meant-
MARZU: anyway i gotta go, i think i figured out what i want the rest of my tcps to be so i’m gonna work on that
MARZU: good luck, yo

-CALL END-

Well, that was productive. You still need to name your new soup TCP before you can do anything else.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
> Name her chicken little!!!!!!!!
larry
(01-09-2018, 11:27 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »> Name her chicken little!!!!!!!!

yes but name her chicken lil', lil for short
NAME: Dumpling
> Lil!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Name: Yvain
>name: boy grandpa
> NAME: Li'l (with apostrophe)