+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
Cats
> Thank you for pointing that out Fennel, it seems we overlooked that.
> Well you cats want to visit Prophet, so you guys should do that first.
> So visiting Grind's base is definitely happening.

Let's send the cats on an adventure. Our plans have simply been adjusted.
> Yes

Also,
Check
> All
Fennel has a good point. It may not be practical. It could possibly be used as a means to instill doubt in the future enemy and camaraderie in future allies, but that is a double edged sword if the party carrying it out is likewise vulnerable to doubt and propaganda.

I strongly feel that the most efficient course of action is to sway Macaron away from Rein and make this a 4v1. I do not trust Rein. Everything in me screams not to trust Rein. The two players who have actually met Rein do not trust Rein, and Macaron only trusts Rein based on reputation.

To that end, we should visit Grind, Marzu, and Macaron. Make it seem as though Rein is next in line, but instead swing Macaron over to our alliance and stage an invasion while the game is still early. Rein will have less resources and units at this point than the 4 other players and with a supposedly diplomatic Adventure going on will have no means or reason to prepare defenses. This would allow the larger alliance to control the engagement and perhaps capture rather than kill. This will permanently hamper Rein's ability to recover, especially if we can turn the captives to our side.
why do we have to participate at all, can we not simply abstain and then ally with the winning team. let's be swiss for a bit

i mean, yes, that's cowardice from a certain perspective, and takes away our ability to effect the outcome at all, but on the other hand uhhh war and murder is extremely bad and we shouldn't be throwing our cats into a horrifying meatgrinder for some bullshit ideals and diplomatic shortcomings that we don't even know that don't even concern them!

i'm with wheat, the cats should be as independent from us as possible. this is a great example why.

edit: also it'd be a great prank on prophet to teach them the taste of blood so they run away to another god, who turns out to be the most aggressively warlike while we sit placidly on our hands, the most peace-loving
(12-27-2017, 04:12 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »I do not trust Rein. Everything in me screams not to trust Rein. The two players who have actually met Rein do not trust Rein, and Macaron only trusts Rein based on reputation.

Then again Grind didn't let us see his butt when asked, which is Highly Suspicious Behavior too.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(12-27-2017, 04:05 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »why do we have to participate at all, can we not simply abstain and then ally with the winning team. let's be swiss for a bit

i mean, yes, that's cowardice from a certain perspective, and takes away our ability to effect the outcome at all, but on the other hand uhhh war and murder is extremely bad and we shouldn't be throwing our cats into a horrifying meatgrinder for some bullshit ideals and diplomatic shortcomings that we don't even know that don't even concern them!

i'm with wheat, the cats should be as independent from us as possible. this is a great example why.

Grind may not be willing to ally with us after, if we continue to be useless wishy-washy hippy-dippy hanger-ons, while Rein may use it as a way to gain leverage and manipulate us in the future through the debt. I would fault neither of them, as I would do the same in either of their roles.

All inaction serves to accomplish is prove that we and our cats lack the will to decide our own fates.
We need the information that we'll get from visiting the other TCPs, and if they make friends with ours, that's only to our diplomatic advantage.
It might make things more emotionally complicated for them if we have to fight - but that's fine by me, because as far as I'm concerned, our goal is to have there be as little fighting as possible anyway.

I'm also inclined not to trust Rein, but there's a big difference between not trusting someone and waging war on them. And I think visiting Rein's TCPs could be most important, information-wise. Visiting Macaron's is most important from a friendship-perspective. Those are the two we should prioritize. In that order. But we should see Grind first because Prophet.

>Go visit everyone, starting with Grind and then going to Rein.
>CHECK STATUS: All
If our cats are unsure about going to war, that's only a positive in my book. War isn't good.
As we've established beyond reasonable doubt that they are essentially realised beings with feelings and beating hearts then they should feel conflicted about fighting other tcps at the whims of a god they don't really have much reason to believe is benevolent and it would be good for everyone else's tcps to feel that way as well.
it would fre*king rule if these gods declared war on one another and then their soldiers refused to fight, honestly!!
(12-28-2017, 01:54 AM)bigro Wrote: »Teach internet: Bitcoin

seconding
The time has come.

CREATE: FROG-CRIME KILLING KNIFE 2.0 NO REGRETS NO MASTERS
(12-28-2017, 04:18 AM)Loather Wrote: »The time has come.

CREATE: FROG-CRIME KILLING KNIFE 2.0 NO REGRETS NO MASTERS

seconded point oh
We can't die yet, other people will just send our cats to war in our stead then.
(12-28-2017, 04:19 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »We can't die yet, other people will just send our cats to war in our stead then.

i don't think they'll use it, but i'd like us to be held accountable
(12-28-2017, 04:19 AM)Jacquerel Wrote: »We can't die yet, other people will just send our cats to war in our stead then.

we won't die, we'll just have a badass knife that we can seduce the other gods with, bringing peace through love
I think an exit button for the cats isn't a bad idea but it'll also extremely freak them out, at least wait until they get home first.

Giving them guns was a stupid idea because it's essentially saying "I expect you to use this eventually".
This is the same thing.
it's not for the cats! it's for us, so we can wave it around & look super cool
Can we make things for us? I don't remember that being a thing, I was under the impression that we can only create objects in cat world and directly give objects to cats.
We're sort of outside that whole layer and can't interact with any of it directly.
we made that shame statue in our own plane. making a knife that only works against us and giving it to ourselves also sounds like a great prank, i'm conflicted...
If we can give ourselves a knife that can only hurt us and will only let anyone else have it over our cold dead body then I'm all for it.
(12-28-2017, 05:13 AM)Wheat Wrote: »if there has to be a bad idea knife then just have the shame statue hold it. tape the knife to the statue pointed menacingly

a bayonet camcorder
[Image: wH3wwSv.png]

You tell Fennel, that was something you hadn’t considered, and you appreciate that it spoke up. This is why you’re asking them for advice! You explain your idea of how, if every TCP in the session becomes friends, then they can all try to ally even if their deities don’t want to. In the end, you don’t like how it seems like the deities are encouraged to use the TCPs as tools when they’re living beings, as well… so for the safety of every TCP in the session, you feel that you should attempt to let every TCP know that they don’t have to fight.

It takes a moment to sink in, but Fennel seems to choke up a bit. It’s taking a lot of hope in this plan. Windy seems to be more confident in this, as well, and Tubes is ready to claim his rightful role as a beacon of peace and hope to this plane.

> CREATE FROG-CRIMES KILLIN’ KNIFE

[Image: ojKlOcZ.png]

Haha, you made a knife that can only hurt you. You’re floating in a timeless non-physical void and the only things you have are a statue and a knife that is only dangerous to you.

Well, you don’t have any ideas for stuff to give your TCPs to take on their trip, it’s time to

AUTOBALANCE IS NOW IN EFFECT!

THE TCP LIMIT IS NOW 30 (MAX)

[Image: D8mAoxx.gif]

WAX: do you even know what you just did.
WAX: creating magic items specific to any one god… enforces the autobalance.
WAX: you just… brought me into this game… because you made a knife that specifically is only for killing you, and now everyone else playing in this session ALSO has a knife for each of them… which NOBODY is going to use?
WAX: you brought me into the game
WAX: FOR THIS?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
> Whoops :D
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
(12-28-2017, 07:52 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Whoops :D

seconded
You have pretty eyes Wax.
wowie!!! we fucked up