+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
(10-03-2017, 11:03 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »i had a brainstorm, y'all. who says we have to teach the cats things we already know. i say, let's teach internet: how best to treat your TCPs and what to do if one goes rogue, so it can tell us

I think I'm going to veto this. This not only teaches him exactly what he can do if he is displeased with us but it also teaches him what is the "proper" way to deal with his desires.

This also feels like it'll foster an idea that we want to control Internet. We want to be prepared for the possibility of him deviating from our plans and that'll only make him feel trapped.

I also think there is no "best" way to treat our cats and that this question will be disregarded. The best way to learn how to treat our cats is to look at our mistakes as a collective and learn from them. Instead of trying to work around the idea of a TCP going rogue again, we need to focus on not repeating the mistakes that got us there.

(This sounds a little convoluted, sorry.)
let's teach fennel about the next fifty minutes of its life
(10-04-2017, 04:10 AM)Wheat Wrote: »i approve of making the BIBLE, QURAN and TORAH; but they are coloring/activity books in a popular coloring book series about different types of gamebirds being rad and breaking the law.

those names stand for:
Bobwhites In Bad Legal Environments
Quails' Unruly Radical Anarchy Nest
Twenty Ostriches Raising All Hell

These activity books are created in the point of an end of a dungeon/adventure place, as a prize, one for each tcp. they don't get them now. they haven't earned it yet

No! That's blasphemy! Though I highly approve the coloring book idea, but I disapprove of hiding it in dungeons. I don't think it's a good enough motivation. Plus, our TCP may not have an idea what a coloring book may be. Though, the human characters in the books may be recreated into birds (Kurzgesagt style) or TCPs.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
... What? A coloring activity book of children's stories? Cool. I like it (the mischiefs does bother me but whatever, we can pepper some pages of adorableness and niceness). But where would be the dungeons it would be locked up? I propose the entrances to be connected to the basement. I also propose the themes of the dungeons to be honey, highly regular polyhedrons (like the giant's causeway or a bismuth crystal), jungles (i.e. in Journey to the Center to the Earth), and electricity.
(10-04-2017, 04:10 AM)Wheat Wrote: »i approve of making the BIBLE, QURAN and TORAH; but they are coloring/activity books in a popular coloring book series about different types of gamebirds being rad and breaking the law.

those names stand for:

These activity books are created in the point of an end of a dungeon/adventure place, as a prize, one for each tcp. they don't get them now. they haven't earned it yet

This is much better. Support.
(10-03-2017, 11:03 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »i had a brainstorm, y'all. who says we have to teach the cats things we already know. i say, let's teach internet: how best to treat your TCPs and what to do if one goes rogue, so it can tell us

I'm going to second this, we clearly need help with treating our TCPs well
I still think that they'd like a nintendo power glove more

i'm going to third this

those names stand for:

i don't know if we can choose the prizes for dungeons. we didn't pick the prizes for the previous ones.

also can we not bring actual religions into this, even as a joke? it feels tasteless
Did we even decide on a name for Internet?

If not, I have some suggestions - Indra (Ruler of the Hindu Pantheon), Inay (Hindu in origin, means godlike), or Ingmar (Nordic, Famous Ing or famous son; refers to Ing, another name for Frey, the handsome Norse fertility god.).

I like the idea of him having a name he can be proud of.
Gonna say this real quick: I can work on updates again now and I've been writing the next update. I might still use newer suggestions but the further I get in, the less likely that'll be. Thank you~

(what i mean to say is, I already picked internet-types name. you'll see soon enough.)
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
(10-04-2017, 10:03 PM)Wheat Wrote: »the point is that it's not any religions at all and has nothing to do with religions and that i will turn any attempt to expose tcps to real world related serious business into harmless vague nineties-punk aesthetic

i appreciate that, but let's still try to avoid it altogether when we can
i don't know, maybe they SHOULD be worshipping other gods. on these grounds i second that statue or w/e of grind
let's teach windy about what happens on the other end of a black hole
(10-05-2017, 01:58 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »let's teach windy about what happens on the other end of a black hole

Dude, we don't a lot about black holes; how can we teach anything relevant/informative to them without a substantial knowledge pool of the subject we are teaching them. Teach them something else. Plus, they can always take reference to the encyclopedia we gave them.
(10-05-2017, 01:47 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »i don't know, maybe they SHOULD be worshipping other gods. on these grounds i second that statue or w/e of grind

i also support a statue of grind
(10-05-2017, 01:47 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »i don't know, maybe they SHOULD be worshipping other gods. on these grounds i second that statue or w/e of grind

A statue of Grind is something I can get behind.
yes sir, nothing grind is gonna find more welcoming than foisting a cat we treated badly on him as a nigh-stranger, then building a statue of him and instructing our cats to worship him

(10-05-2017, 02:19 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Dude, we don't a lot about black holes; how can we teach anything relevant/informative to them without a substantial knowledge pool of the subject we are teaching them. Teach them something else. Plus, they can always take reference to the encyclopedia we gave them.

(10-03-2017, 11:03 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »who says we have to teach the cats things we already know

i'm trying to enrich humanity over here, cats be damned! let's teach the internet the cure for cancer
Our cats can't get cancer
SpoilerShow
(10-05-2017, 05:09 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »yes sir, nothing grind is gonna find more welcoming than foisting a cat we treated badly on him as a nigh-stranger, then building a statue of him and instructing our cats to worship him

(10-05-2017, 02:19 AM)FlanDab Wrote: »Dude, we don't a lot about black holes; how can we teach anything relevant/informative to them without a substantial knowledge pool of the subject we are teaching them. Teach them something else. Plus, they can always take reference to the encyclopedia we gave them.

(10-03-2017, 11:03 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »who says we have to teach the cats things we already know

i'm trying to enrich humanity over here, cats be damned! let's teach the internet the cure for cancer

... The author is also human. Should't they should also have some insight on what it is? We would have to teach internet what "cancer" is or the thing we thought them would be completely useless. Plus, I don't believe TCPs are subject to disease. Also, there is currently no known cure for it. Such knowledge would have to be fabricated.
^^ Yeah. Let's not. I shall use my veto to veto "C: Grind Statue."

I also agree with letting our cats do things at their own pace.
(10-05-2017, 05:39 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »Our cats can't get cancer

create: cancer
(10-06-2017, 04:52 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Summon a gargatuan statue made out of gold of ourselves on top of a marble slab that is also made out of gold

I demand this to be less imposing and less prideful and less gargantuan. A plain stone or metal statue of reasonable size will do. I am kinda tempted to add candelabras with scented candles on it.
(10-06-2017, 05:11 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »
(10-06-2017, 04:52 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Summon a gargatuan statue made out of gold of ourselves on top of a marble slab that is also made out of gold

I demand this to be less imposing and less prideful and less gargantuan. A plain stone or metal statue of reasonable size will do. I am kinda tempted to add candelabras with scented candles on it.

what about one very small edible chocolate frog crimes each
(10-06-2017, 05:16 PM)Jacquerel Wrote: »
(10-06-2017, 05:11 PM)FlanDab Wrote: »

what about one very small edible chocolate frog crimes each

I approve! This is a genius idea.
We are going to overwhelm our new TCP already guys. We need to calm down.