🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
RE: Things, and no context.
GimeurCookie - Today at 9:37 PM
FLORIDA MAN GETS IN A FURSUIT AND BEATS UP WILD ANIMALS
[Image: tumblr_oharhmAuMS1s9lkq5o3_500.png]
★ Wrote:[at least i dont have to stand next to ballgags and vibes when i want a decepticon hat]
Quote:She said she was turned on by dangerous men.
So he disabled his firewall.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
https://imgur.com/gallery/9zEMB
2005 Burnt by unknown vandals reportedly dressed as Santa and the gingerbread man, by shooting a flaming arrow at the goat at 21:00 on 3 December.
Quote:My roommates were my cyborg brother (who was controlled by his mechanical toupee, and later got trapped in the power grid) and an elderly black woman who asked me to make her dinner.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
StarGazer The First Wrote:I never thought being a Christian would finally ever pay off.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
right no i wouldn't, even if i
SpoilerShow
Quote:What if the brunette wanted a dog? What if she wanted a bird? What if she was a bird person huh? And then she couldn't get a bird because Barbie was hogging all the animals.
Quote:I always knew cashews were racist.
IT ME Wrote:Santa confirmed for Robbie Rotten
(12-13-2016, 01:57 AM)Superficial Wrote: »[video]

I feel compelled to buy something.

Superficial what have you done.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
∧__∧
( >ω<)
(っ▄︻▇〓▄︻┻┳═
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(12-13-2016, 02:02 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »I feel compelled to buy something.

Superficial what have you done.

~-*CONDENSED ADVERTISING*-~
Quote: The typewriter shown above proves that this is true. Investigations have shown that Mattel does not have an export licence to distribute crypto as such, so it must have been done with help from the NSA. Fact is also that the type writer is made by Mehano in Slovenia, a former Eastern Block country. It is also quite strange to see Barbie wearing numerous extremely expensive clothes. No one has a clue where she pays it all from. As Barbie seems to have no regular income, this leads to more questions about here true nature.

The secret Barbie typewriter with its hidden features has meanwhile turned up in many countries around the world, including India, China, Germany and Australia. In the latter case, it was actively being advertised, hinting to something much bigger than just a simple innocent children's toy. This clearly proves that there is more going on than just Barbie, Ken and an expensive lifestyle. It hints to something unimaginable: Barbie's involvement with cryptography and the international espionage scene. It has meanwhile become clear that the activities may still be going on today.

[...]

Some pictures might be shocking, so we should warn the viewer before continuing. The following images are definitely not suitable for children below the age of 16. The first image on the disc shows a rather messy kitchen with Ken and Barbie involved in some compromising activity. It is currently unclear when this picture was taken. On the memory stick we also found a directory named 'BRIBE' in which the even more revealing images are stored. It shows us how Barbie, with help from Ken, puts people in compromising situations, with the intent to make them submissible and gather sensitive information from them. The covertly recorded FBI image on the right shows how the couple tricked a UK Member of Parliament (MP) into a comprising situation. In the bathroom of their London appartment, which is ridden by recording devices and spy cameras, Barbie 'accidently' finds Ken in a compromising situation with the MP and photographs the two.

[...]

The memory stick is full of pictures of cruel murder scenes involving Barbie in liquidations and kill-for-pleasure, something the general public would never have expected from her. Click the thumbnails below for some horrible examples. The full memory stick will be released later.

how do I kepler this
You must be registered to view this content.
Quote:Dropbox more like Let's See How Many Features We Can Drop. Box.
Sig:
SpoilerShow