[Cosmosdex] : Redux Error Train

[Cosmosdex] : Redux Error Train
RE: [Cosmosdex] SPECIES APPS CLOSE DEC 4TH: NO IF, ANDS, OR BUTS
(11-30-2016, 10:10 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Oh, well, they're not marked as seen in the sheet currently.

Woops that's corrected now!

Xapti accepted temp home here.
- none

Space Llama accepted, temp home here.
- Added "It has been confirmed that the llamas are part of a strange experiment being conducted in the future, police will be arresting the scientist after he finishes his experiments for time traveling, this is a little known fact though as informing people may disrupt the timeline."

As there should be no natural time / space travelers. That would give them near the same power as the limbo god of space and time.

Azureclops accepted. Temp home here.
- None

Stakil accepted, temp home here.
- Stakil > stakil, as always please attempt to not capital case names of animals.
- The nickname is not optional. Generic nickname given.

Cloud gulpers accepted temp home here.
- The quote is not optional. Generic quote added.
- Quotes don't belong on any of the other items.

Omega bass accepted temp home here
- Nothing major.

As a note I may start rejecting apps or putting in a system that automatically stops and rejects apps if some of the required sections are not completed. (It was something that has always been on my list to stop people from accidentally submitting half finished applications.) Please make sure to read the application section if you have not, it informs you which sections are optional and which are now.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Eparai submitted with homeplanet pending.
Metaparxi submitted!
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
Wooooaaahh Marmar get!!!
Budryfts submitted.
Poppets for consideration.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
It's getting spoop(er)y in here! (Homeplanet pending.)
SPECIES APPS ABOUT TO CLOSE, GET THEM IN!

No time for putting change logs, just check your species for any changes.

Ybe are accepted, temp home here.

Eparai are accepted home here.

Metaparxi accepted, home here.

Marmar, home here.

Budryft, home here

Poppets home here

Spooper home
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Tripods submitted!

I know I already submitted a species this round but,
[Image: unQOGxp.png]
Hokkan submitted.

I felt the other concepts needed more refinement. No time for that, so I went with the obvious choice.
[Image: ERZfm2V.png]

x-axis: Days since November 0th
y-axis: Total number of species submitted
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I'm pretty sure that's just a picture of what every homework submission looks like. I would like to also give props to wheat who submitted their species at 11:58.

Tripods

Hokkan

Soledada

IF YOU NOTED THAT YOUR SPECIES HAS A HOME PLANET, YOU MUST SUBMIT THAT HOME PLANET BY DEC 20th OR YOUR SPECIES HOMEPLANET WILL TURN IN TO NONE / NOT IMPORTANT.
@Arcanuse

I come with fanart!!! I'm a sucker for living rag doll type things

Trigger warning for Blood, I really enjoyed the detail about them using the skins of other species to make more poppets
SpoilerShow
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
RE: [Cosmosdex] Home Planet Extinction Event: Get them in by Dec 20th!
Thanks! Would have put a bit more into their entry, but corners have to be cut when you find out about this sort of thing existing at the last minute. Aside from that, rather curious what the galactic community as a whole might think of them. (Though I can see some species trying to use them as luck bombs to soften up targets.)
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
@Arcanuse

I see them being very fickled about the whole affair, likely putting it close to being near the levels of reanimated abominations, but I also see it being a thing for some families to make a poppet so that the family member can "live on, if just for a while longer" even though the poppet doesn't retain any memories or well, anything.

Also yeah you can bet people are making them and using them as weapons.

Species art! If you don't see yours that means it'll be drawn a little later.

[Image: 1csr10T.png]

[Image: kR1RC7S.png]

[Image: TlqxOun.png]

[Image: WLtAJvh.png]

[Image: w4NcyDL.png]

[Image: lsrAFxF.png]

I cheated here ok

[Image: l7C8d7K.png]

[Image: NRc7rQO.png]

[Image: BhFCAP4.png]
12-8-2016

In the redux, Apollo, and the other Ais will remember your name and call you by it (if you tell them). The first AI you tell is Apollo, who will as normal, insult you, so how about we make this personal? If you put your name and 1 sentence about yourself, I will make sure that by the time the redux (officially) opens, Apollo will have a comment to make about your name. It'll only be a sentence or two but it sure will be neat!

SpoilerShow
RE: [Cosmosdex] : Have a robot personally insult you, click to find out how
I made those parasitic clothing creatures, kind of, but what you did with them was nice.
signature
ALL SPECIES WILL BE MOVING TO THE MAIN DEX AREA BY THE END OF TODAY

[Image: VVnQ62Q.png]

[Image: VwozAEd.png]

[Image: R20NAOK.png]

[Image: MG1y5t4.png]
Love these all, especially what you did for the Ybe!
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

12-17-2016

SpoilerShow

12-16-2016

SpoilerShow
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 12/17 Art updates Husses finally.
REMINDER THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO SUBMIT HOMEPLANETS
RE: [Cosmosdex] : 12/17 LAST DAY TO SUBMIT HOME PLANETS
Bloody heck I'm late with this but I've submitted Shearattle. I have double checked my paragraps after my last app but it still seems like the line breaks have gone missing in the discription section. I don't know why this is happening. I have even deleted the line breaks and put them in again in case it was because I copy pasted it but no dice.

Cartricke is coming up.

Also that Huss art was pretty funny, I like it.
I'm gonna retroactively claim Tekla-V just for posterity.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Cartricke submitted. I still don't know why my paragraphs get eaten, sorry for the inconvenience.
I keep forgetting to tell people that your paragraphs do not get eaten and I can see them perfectly! The site just needs me to put in [br]s in to them by hand but I can see your paragraphs!