Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
"...is that freshwater? That is freshwater. It's not too greedy going for this, I need the culture... all right, cheaper amphitheatres. Eight turns on the engineer. Hmph."
Yes, it's the darlings of Lumberland
Their voices are the echoes' mausoleums turned to sand
Empty hollow sockets freeze the soldiers where they stand
The darlings of Lumberland
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
666 luftballoons

[Image: evil_balloon.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true]
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(06-04-2016, 10:31 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »X-schlong, mark 1001
Passes 4.

(06-04-2016, 10:36 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
Passes 5.

(06-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »*vague static, punctuated by distorted water droplet noises and analog clicks*
Passes 2.

(06-04-2016, 10:48 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »DING DONG, HERE'S BELLS.
Fly me to the moon.
100 luftballoons.
Passes 5.

(06-04-2016, 10:57 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This is test #1.

I sure do hope Sruix is okay.

End of message.
Passes 3 and 5.

(06-04-2016, 11:11 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »Truth is, we've never really adhered to a "winner goes next" system, it's more of "whoever speaks up". Occasionally we've just tossed it to the winner, but not really consistently.

But if you say you want to go next, then people will probably wait for you.

Prediction: This post will break all the rules.
Nope! Passes 5.

(06-04-2016, 11:17 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »
(06-04-2016, 10:57 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »This is test #1.

I sure do hope Sruix is okay.

End of message.

I'm adopting a musical theme to my posts in this musically-themed round, by posting exactly what I'm listening to at the time. It was easier earlier when there were lyrics involved, I'll grant you.

*yet more analog clicks and synth noises, with a metronome-esque pulse in the middle and warm, fuzzy notes sustained in the far-field*
Passes 4.

(06-04-2016, 11:31 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i'm glad you're okay sruix and also i somehow missed that this was a musical round.

here have a music:

Passes 2 and 3.

(06-04-2016, 11:41 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »*the hum of my laptop fan*

*the swoosh of the corridor door*

*the scraping of the chairs on the balcony above*

*the steady coursing of the river*
Passes 4.

(06-04-2016, 11:55 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »If multiple people want to make rulesets, why not just have two running simultaneously? I mean, apart from the even more rapid expansion and how the 2 people might just keep quoting each other and making a bigger and bigger quote dungeon it could be an idea that someone crazy could consider...

Passes 1 and... I think I can call this a 2.

(06-04-2016, 11:56 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »STRONG ALARM
Passes 1 and... yeah. 2 at a stretch but I think I'll have to decide it not.

(06-05-2016, 12:05 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »"...is that freshwater? That is freshwater. It's not too greedy going for this, I need the culture... all right, cheaper amphitheatres. Eight turns on the engineer. Hmph."
Passes 1, 3, and 5.

(06-05-2016, 12:25 AM)Crowstone Wrote: »Yes, it's the darlings of Lumberland
Their voices are the echoes' mausoleums turned to sand
Empty hollow sockets freeze the soldiers where they stand
The darlings of Lumberland
Passes 4 and has determined a fact about me.

(06-05-2016, 12:31 AM)Wheat Wrote: »I snap up rounds between rounds because mine are usually quick and easy and resistant to spill. A "cool down round" if you will.
Passes 3 and 5, but I had to consider 3.

(06-05-2016, 01:23 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »666 luftballoons

[Image: evil_balloon.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true]

Passes 1.
"...is that X-schlong, mark 1001? That is freshwater. It's not too greedy going for this, I need the culture... all right, cheaper amphitheatres. Eight turns on the engineer. Hmph."

*vague static, punctuated by distorted water droplet noises and analog clicks*
i hate blight town i hate blight town i hate blight town
Million dollars but,

Whenever you use the computer, gum from a random person teleports from their mouth into yours.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
我求你听我的话,要是你做,我付你一百万美元:

吃茄子会把肚子烂透啊~
(06-05-2016, 02:37 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »"...is that X-schlong, mark 1001? That is freshwater. It's not too greedy going for this, I need the culture... all right, cheaper amphitheatres. Eight turns on the engineer. Hmph."

*vague static, punctuated by distorted water droplet noises and analog clicks*

Passes 4 and 5

(06-05-2016, 02:41 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i hate blight town i hate blight town i hate blight town

Passes 1 and 4.

(06-05-2016, 02:41 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »Million dollars but,

Whenever you use the computer, gum from a random person teleports from their mouth into yours.

Passes 4.

(06-05-2016, 02:47 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »我求你听我的话,要是你做,我付你一百万美元:

吃茄子会把肚子烂透啊~

Passes 3 and I'm pretty sure it doesn't pass 5 but i have to trust google on that one.
dog dog dog dog dog dog dog
(06-05-2016, 09:23 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »dog dog dog dog dog dog dog

Passes rule 1
god god god god god god god
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I'm sorry, I just love my country, and I fear for it.
It sounds intimidating, but you know what? Pull away the curtain - you'll realise, that there ain't anybody there!
There's just a few buttons, and their voices are actually really the secret.
I asked you to send in your picture, well, I gotta tell you that you shut the fuc-face, proving, powerful.
It's called the 9-12 project where you're going to find military bases in the hills of Hollywood, California, that prove, have gathered...

*static*

In some way, something knocked us off the air and we're on a backup system now.
Was it, err, the government or-
I don't know!
It has to be something, though!
Well, did you hear, now you tell me because you were listening...
That was awful strange.
There was a really weird guy on when it went off?
Yeah, real weirdo.
Sounding sort of paranoid? Schizophrenic?
Yes, like crying and everything.
Yeah, I've got the feeling someone didn't want you to hear it. So we've gone to a backup system to get signal to you right now and I presume it is getting to you right now. Totally bizarre, folks. Totally bizarre.
they might be giants
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
Wo bist du? Ich kann dich nicht finden!
But up in Middlesborough they had a beer allowance; not milk, beer! The beer drunk up there was always of a higher gravity than anywhere else in the country...
Finally, in the true tradition of upholstery craftsmanship, you listen, you repeat, you understand. We take great care to ensure that all our upholstery passes the British standard fire safety criteria, and this is how in just three months you could be speaking a language of your choice, confidentially.
not now though.

quite the contrary, i need to eagletime soon.
This is update #84.

(06-05-2016, 05:13 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »So I'm in an accommodation building next to a river, just upstream from a weir. On the other side it's mostly just the road, but there's a fenced-off section of grass where there's a bridge for access to some lighting equipment and utilities for the adjacent tourist centre.

Three guys have just jumped the fence. With a dinghy. And a picnic. They're going to have some fun, I take it, especially if they put that thing in the river.

I thought this was the sort of thing that should be an update in here.

End of message.
This is update #85.

They are now being harassed by a swan.

End of message.
This is update #86.

Understandably, they have chosen to call the whole thing off. They are now attempting to get the dinghy back over the fence, which is proving challenging thanks to the fact that the grassy patch is lower than the road, and also the existence of the swan.

I should run upstairs again and get another photo.

End of message.
Let's test out my Spanish!

Hola. Me llamo Kíeros. Tengo cinco anos de Español. Necesito ir al baño porque no tengo pies. Soy muy embarazada debido al bebiendo cuarto galletas. Ayer, cuesté dos collares con me jugar.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
blight town more like awful town!
(06-05-2016, 01:56 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »god god god god god god god
Passes 1

(06-05-2016, 02:05 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »I'm sorry, I just love my country, and I fear for it.
It sounds intimidating, but you know what? Pull away the curtain - you'll realise, that there ain't anybody there!
There's just a few buttons, and their voices are actually really the secret.
I asked you to send in your picture, well, I gotta tell you that you shut the fuc-face, proving, powerful.
It's called the 9-12 project where you're going to find military bases in the hills of Hollywood, California, that prove, have gathered...

*static*

In some way, something knocked us off the air and we're on a backup system now.
Was it, err, the government or-
I don't know!
It has to be something, though!
Well, did you hear, now you tell me because you were listening...
That was awful strange.
There was a really weird guy on when it went off?
Yeah, real weirdo.
Sounding sort of paranoid? Schizophrenic?
Yes, like crying and everything.
Yeah, I've got the feeling someone didn't want you to hear it. So we've gone to a backup system to get signal to you right now and I presume it is getting to you right now. Totally bizarre, folks. Totally bizarre.
Passes 1 and 5.

(06-05-2016, 02:38 PM)Crowstone Wrote: »they might be giants
Passes 1.

(06-05-2016, 02:52 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Wo bist du? Ich kann dich nicht finden!
Passes 3, and I'm changing one of the rules to declare that only English counts for it. It doesn't apply here but I'm just going to constantly be worried that google does something wrong.

(06-05-2016, 03:03 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »But up in Middlesborough they had a beer allowance; not milk, beer! The beer drunk up there was always of a higher gravity than anywhere else in the country...
Passes 5.

(06-05-2016, 03:08 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Finally, in the true tradition of upholstery craftsmanship, you listen, you repeat, you understand. We take great care to ensure that all our upholstery passes the British standard fire safety criteria, and this is how in just three months you could be speaking a language of your choice, confidentially.

Passes 2 and 3.

(06-05-2016, 03:19 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »not now though.

quite the contrary, i need to eagletime soon.

Passes 5

(06-05-2016, 05:17 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #84.

(06-05-2016, 05:13 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »So I'm in an accommodation building next to a river, just upstream from a weir. On the other side it's mostly just the road, but there's a fenced-off section of grass where there's a bridge for access to some lighting equipment and utilities for the adjacent tourist centre.

Three guys have just jumped the fence. With a dinghy. And a picnic. They're going to have some fun, I take it, especially if they put that thing in the river.

I thought this was the sort of thing that should be an update in here.

End of message.

Passes 2.

(06-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #85.

They are now being harassed by a swan.

End of message.
Passes 1.

(06-05-2016, 05:25 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #86.

Understandably, they have chosen to call the whole thing off. They are now attempting to get the dinghy back over the fence, which is proving challenging thanks to the fact that the grassy patch is lower than the road, and also the existence of the swan.

I should run upstairs again and get another photo.

End of message.

Passes 2.

(06-05-2016, 05:41 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »Let's test out my Spanish!

Hola. Me llamo Kíeros. Tengo cinco anos de Español. Necesito ir al baño porque no tengo pies. Soy muy embarazada debido al bebiendo cuarto galletas. Ayer, cuesté dos collares con me jugar.
Passes 3, but definitely not 2 no matter what. Not that I think it's applicable anyways?

(06-05-2016, 06:50 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »blight town more like awful town!
Passes 4.
ACTUAL SIZE