[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/24)
v11: What is my job?
[Image: KfNqxDW.png]
Cleo: You pass butter.

But seriously,

(01-25-2016, 12:52 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Cleo: Ask to run diagnostics to check Helios stats/condition
>Cleo: Assign him to be cooperative during tests, and to help her improve her artistic abilities when she needs it, and to clean the ship/keep others company when she doesn't need help.

Seconded.
SpoilerShow
>By-the-way, we think "Sonny" might actually be the exiled mind of The Unknown. He eluded to himself as being part of something greater that was destroyed by a greater being.
(01-25-2016, 09:25 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
>By-the-way, we think "Sonny" might actually be the exiled mind of The Unknown. He eluded to himself as being part of something greater that was destroyed by a greater being.
I think it was only Sonny who was banished. What makes you think he's part of The Unknown though?
Sonny having been the unkown doesn't add up with the part where Sonny attributes similar power to his friends, though.
(01-26-2016, 01:02 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Sonny having been the unkown doesn't add up with the part where Sonny attributes similar power to his friends, though.

His friends could be the other limbo gods. How many friends did he say he had? seven?
(01-26-2016, 05:46 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »His friends could be the other limbo gods. How many friends did he say he had? seven?
His friends also live inside the place outside the universe, and the snake statue was one of them.
While re-reading part of the story to figure out how much scrap we had a thought occurred to me, what would happen if a godhead became a hero, or vice-versa?

EDIT: On a related note, could someone become a multi-godhead by gaining the favor of several gods?
(01-27-2016, 02:09 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »EDIT: On a related note, could someone become a multi-godhead by gaining the favor of several gods?

The only way I see any character apealing to two gods like that is if both gods are Apollo.
Quote:>Cleo: Ask if the Helios needs a marker.
Quote:Cleo: Order the Helios unit to be adorable, then immediately congratulate it for doing a good job.

[Image: 5BvvLjn.gif]

Quote:[What about the game Fortuna was built over? Would any place in that count as outside of the universe? Sonny claims he lived in a smaller universe once, where everything was much simpler, before he didn't meet the standards of a higher being and he got torn apart and scattered.]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]
The game Fortuna was built over? I don't have much info on that, I don't even know if it's more then a legend to be honest. I just go with what everyone says because they like pushing the blame on unexplained events on something. So I guess this situation fits.

[Image: gErYytf.gif]
What you're saying he said sounds a lot like what an abandoned game might be like. If it does exist, and I have good reason to believe it does, then it might actually sit outside of the universe. It could explain everything.

But of course, every explanation that's just "The other game" or "The alpha game" always "explains everything". It's a wild card. We can't toss it out but we can't put all our owls in one basket.

[Image: KeBM1jX.gif]

Quote:[Do you know the limits of where Sir can go? He was there as well.]

[Image: bou7seU.gif]
Sir was there, and Sonny must have taken him there, curious.

If Sonny can take Slate to whatever that place you're talking about was then of course he can take Sir. It's almost the same thing. Slate's mind got moved, Sir's existence got moved. There's not much to think about here co-player!

Well I think I'm going to review the Sir entry in the cosmosdex and a few other files. I might need to ask around on rumors about the other game.

What for? What are you going on about? Sonny took Sir away so Sir would stop bothering Cea, I don't see an issue here Helios. If you're on to something then spit it out.

If everything we're being told is correct, then yes, Sonny took Sir to the abandon game zone. The area that is said that no one can come back from.

And? Nothing about that seems.........Sir.....Cea said he didn't see Sir for 3 months. Sonny must have dragged him in to that abandon game but...Sir is so determined to hurt his victims that he will find the quickest to them. If Sir was dragged there but it found a way back to Cea then...

[Image: gErYytf.gif]
There's a way out of that place and Sir was determined enough to find it. I have a theory that Sonny didn't latch on to Cea at random. I think he needed a person with a Sir so he'd be able to use it to detect exits, but for what? Clearly he has some sort of power to get in and out with ease what would he need another exit for?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now patron! We don't even have anything that confirms that the other game even exists yet. Let me assist you with looking up the info you need. We'll be back in a few minutes co-player!

' Wrote:> Assign him to do janitor duties.

[Image: npyDMFK.gif]

[Image: UBVT7D7.gif]

[Image: XufqiNL.gif]

[Image: kl5FxAS.gif]

[Image: i1jTmRC.gif]

[Image: NZJVcX4.gif]

[Image: 33rHkBJ.gif]

[Image: verkqly.gif]

[Image: VO2EREE.gif]

The stream will be at 8pm EST. Aka about 16 hours from now. There's no need to leave suggestions about the AI as that'll be done in the stream. As I said before after the stream we have one-two more update(s) and then we'll be making a new topic and going back to our normal ways.
(01-29-2016, 09:18 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »There's a way out of that place and Sir was determined enough to find it.

The idea that Sir will find a way to get you from even outside the universe fills you with determination terror.
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic (1/29)
>Cleo: Inform Helios v11 that there is an Aftik Chick, so 2 members is definitely enough for a small classroom
Heh, the drawing on a smile is cute.
Aww, what a cute that tiny Helios is. Though, I guess he thought the Rosewater's school of dance resorted to selling babies as snacks as well as slavery.
d'aaaaaw baby helios is so cute
It'd be cute if he used the marker to draw an eyebrow and mouth for expressions all the time (don't have to see him drawing them)
It's official, Helios's lesson plans are... *crushes scouter* OVER 9000!!!
...and now i feel old again -_-)

But hey!
(01-29-2016, 09:47 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Cleo: Inform Helios v11 that there is an Aftik Chick, so 2 members is definitely enough for a small classroom

Seconding ^^

Also,
>Soo, remember how you guys said that having more gods at the beginning of a new universe is bad? Well, why wouldn't Mors just make this outside-universe a sort of retiring spot for past gods? I mean, sure, it looked a bit dark, but it sure would beat loosing you guys forever. Maybe if we got Mors to acknowledge us for two nanoseconds so that we can pitch this idea to them? Why IS Mors ignoring us anyway? I mean, who made that dumb rule of "keeping up the act" anyway?
> So Helios, can you tell us more about Helios over here?
> @Helious and Athena: Is possible that Sir just gets relocated, or de+respawned to his victim's location after a certain amount of time should he somehow wind up in a situation where he cannot reach them?

> @Helious and Athena: ...Does Apollo control the Sun God body he has to something, or does he become it?
(Yes, I know we've seen him inside the Sun God, but I'm not sure if You is supposed to know...)
(01-30-2016, 12:42 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> @Helious and Athena: ...Does Apollo control the Sun God body he has to something, or does he become it?
(Yes, I know we've seen him inside the Sun God, but I'm not sure if You is supposed to know...)
Or maybe the sun god comes out of Apollo?

We also know that the sun god uses AI's as puppets, maybe Apollo is the same way?

Edit: Waaait. That looks a LOT like sonny.
(01-30-2016, 12:42 AM)DS Piron Wrote: »> @Helious and Athena: Is possible that Sir just gets relocated, or de+respawned to his victim's location after a certain amount of time should he somehow wind up in a situation where he cannot reach them?

> @Helious and Athena: ...Does Apollo control the Sun God body he has to something, or does he become it?

They're both currently away. Also it's Helios. As for the despawning thing, three months is a relatively small amount of time but still feels a tad ridiculous for that.
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic: Livestreaming
[Image: 46qfuEF.gif]
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic: Livestream Over
[Image: MCK2MNU.png]

[Image: 0JyaGSg.png]

[Image: oB2l7ZD.gif]

We had an awesome stream, thanks to everyone who decided to come and watch 7 robots (4 user submitted, 3 made on the spot via suggestions) battle to the death for the victory of becoming canon! I just love doing the monthly streams and I'm glad the patreon supports it.

Also I'm sorry to everyone who watched Bee movie with me. I thought the moment bee movie started everyone would leave but instead we all sat around talking about bee movie in character. Bee movie does strange things to people.

As a note the next suggestion is very important, you can do just about any action. Punching One-Punch, talking in an accent to One-Punch, just about anything will change One-Punch. You can also do nothing and walk away, even that will affect One-Punch. You can also have someone come in (not knowing about one punch) and do / say something, it doesn't have to be Cleo you command.
RE: [Fortuna] Suggestion topic: 1/30
Hmm. Did we get a green version of loyal?

>Cleo: Shake its hand and politely introduce yourself.

>Cleo: Make a bunch of horse puns

Huh, oh the mspa thread is open.
>Cleo: Teach it to watch anime
(01-30-2016, 09:18 PM)InoIno Wrote: »>Cleo: Teach it to watch anime
Anime is the best babysitter.