the best pokemon route songs

Poll: th
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
agreed
50.00%
1 50.00%
disagreed
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

RE: the best pokemon route songs
i like the viridian forest song in g/s/c a lot too but im note sure if that counts as a route
UM???? EXCUSE ME???? YOU FORGOT

nah Meloncooly

these are the songs i really forgot
(08-04-2015, 11:08 PM)Loather Wrote: »nah Meloncooly
these are the songs i really forgot

yeah you win this round ashley loather.... BUT I WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i'm here to link the ACTUAL best pokemon route songs

hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

This counts, right?
~◕ w◕~

You may say these aren't routes but I say: I don't care.
well if youre going to break unspoken rules like that

(i used to hate this song as a kid but it kind of grew on me)
That one is also very good
HERE'S SOME MORE REAL GOOD TUNES

DPP route 228 day night

the piano in the background of the day song becomes the main melody of the night song, and overall both variants are just super jazzy
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
thinking about it, its weird/unfortunate that the dark cave song is so good cause you ever only get to hear it like five seconds at a time before running into zubat/geodude/trainer encounters

maybe pokemon games should just play the overworld songs during wild battles?? or have some sort of cave equivalent to grass. i dunno
what if pokemon did the chrono trigger thing where battles take place on the overworld, how "wild" would that be?? haha
Pokemon should have a complete overhaul because the formula is tired as hell and i don't know why people keep playing it

(08-05-2015, 11:21 AM)Wheat Wrote: »a brother had this cd disc and would play it to annoy people

Oh god i think i had the Latin American version of this cd (or was it a cassette?) and i distinctly remember a romantic song sung by Misty to Ash and it was fucking awkward.

Route 113 is the best route song btw.

[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
pokemon could potentially be extremely good if it just took its foundations and built something new on top of it instead of remaking the same old gameboy game (but with slightly different flavor!) over and over..

aaand honestly i dont think any of the pokemon games have topped g/s/c yet in terms of postgame?? like, theyre basically open-world games but i dont feel like any of the games have tried as much to function as an open-world game since then (the whole optional 8 gyms + red fight, sprawling areas with no purpose other than for exploration, the introduction of pokemon evolving through friendship and time of day, the introduction of breeding (which.. honestly gets a lot of the fun sapped out of it by the iv mechanic imo), phone calls which were honestly pretty annoying but were also an attempt to make the game feel more like a living place, which is appreciated..)

as it is... i think a big part of the reason im still able to get into it is because theres usually a break of a few years between the release date of each game
also yeah the dive theme is one of the best route songs