Re: Re: Re :Re: Re: Re: Re: The Grand Failure - THE END

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, what the hell. How is it that you people can't behave civilly for two fucking minutes? Literally 100% of the stupid, confrontational bullshit in the forum comes from this subforum, and I've had just about enough.

This shitty thread is nothing but a waste of what I'm not even going to grace by calling "creative energy"- it's just another shitty rendition of the same godawful story in every other one of these things, and I'm tired of having to deal with the acerbic fuckwads who seem to populate these threads. It's always the same shitty story- hey look, eight characters, and then SUDDENLY THEY'RE ABDUCTED. There's never anything more than a token, meaningless change to the setting, and every single character is just an Eximo recolour with Lutherion's hair or some shit.

If you're going to make a forum game, make it fucking original. I'm sick of these copy-pasted recolours taking up so much fucking time, and if I have to keep dealing with this shit, I'll just ban everyone involved and wash my hands of it.

This is the most unpleasant, creatively bankrupt, and poorly-thought-out waste of server space I've ever laid my eyes on.

SpoilerShow