Giddy-up - Eagle-Time Gaming

Giddy-up - Eagle-Time Gaming
RE: Line Puzzle or Die - Eagle-Time Gaming
There sure have been some spider-men these last few weeks!

Death of the Party (aka, thank god I don't have to put laugh tracks in anymore)
[Image: OGs7puF.jpg]

This Spider-man doesn't let nobody tell him what to do. He doesn't web ya, he "kills" ya! HARDCORE.
[Image: 8YiFNiN.jpg]

Okay Skater-Boy-Spider-Man, has a pretty sweet suit power.
[Image: LsDzkax.jpg]
RE: Miles is back! - Eagle-Time Gaming
[Image: MiEkiQU.jpg]

Go denim Tiger!

wait what?
RE: Miles is back! - Eagle-Time Gaming
I saw the thread title and hoped we were playing Ace Attorney Investigations 2 finally.
RE: "VIDEO GAMES" Unboxing- Eagle-Time Gaming
Woah! We have 50 subscribers! How did this happen?
SpoilerShow

Hey everybody! You like games? I hear Video Games is popular now so let's crack one of these open and see what's inside!

[Image: 6ZhPaQ3.png]

A huge thank you to everyone who has subscribed and who watches these videos. They're a blast to make and have really given me a chance to develop new skills.

Also a big thanks to Ix for their questions! I did not initially plan on doing a FAQ for this episode but it was a fun addition and a chance to be frank about the channel.

(I actually did answer all the questions but, as with the majority of what I record, I cut it out because it was boring)
RE: "VIDEO GAMES" Unboxing - Eagle-Time Gaming
i'll assume the answer to the 100 subs question was: "i'll dress up like spiderman and do a hilarious comedy sketch with elsa for the amusement of the algorithm"
This was an excellent video, I've always wanted to see an unboxing video of video gamestm.

Can you post some generated algorithm things for the entertainment of your most important viewers here on eagle-time dot com?
Sig:
SpoilerShow
It's been a while!

There are a few episodes coming up! First off we have a non-btp recorded episode (first one since Indiana Jones!) Thanks to ubersketch for putting the recording and text for this one together!

[Image: WPEtbtX.png]
RE: Dream Decor - Eagle-Time Gaming
ey
ill be making more when i have time
[Image: 47147.png]
A Room you Really Want To Get Out Of : Lore
[Image: logo.png] (Please enable Cleartype if you haven't already. (Enabled by default.))
Some of my stuff uses this font.
RE: Dream Decor - Eagle-Time Gaming
(12-23-2018, 02:00 AM)Reyweld Wrote: »Can you post some generated algorithm things for the entertainment of your most important viewers here on eagle-time dot com?

Indeed I can! but only 4 months after you ask.

Youtube does a good job of making sure it's clear what is the most popular content on your channel. What are the most popular videos? What draws in new viewers? How can you grow your channel?

There's a short answer to that question, but first lets look at the channel as a whole:

Zooming out a bit, socialblade is a great site for figuring out where a channel stands:
[Image: UakaC9I.png]

HECK YES D+! That's a passing grade! D's get degrees! and D+'s let you feel slightly superior to those other eagle-themed gaming channels. (This is not true)

But this isn't a competition. It's good ole video making game playing fun! So how much fun have people had on ETG anyway?

[Image: Ixeu0g1.png]
This much fun.

If we break that down by video, we get a clearer picture of what's popular on the channel:

These are the top ten videos by lifetime minutes watched
[Image: kxwYL7o.png]

Here's the top ten by number of views:
SpoilerShow

It's . is popular on the channel.

30% of all the minutes watched on ETG and 40% of all the views are from videos that has promoted on their own youtube channel (The top 5 videos in both lists).

, besides being a great person to open card packs with, is a solid animator (The Keep Talking Videos are some of the best edited on the channel). They have graciously plopped their ETG contributions on the front of their channel page.

When did this happen?
SpoilerShow

You can see there's not only the spike in views, but the baseline day-to-day views are much higher as well.

Really though, one of my favorite stats is this one:
SpoilerShow
It shows how important subscribers are to the channel at large. During the last year, subscribers only made up 10% of all views on the channel, but they watched the videos nearly 3 times as much as non subscribers. This gives me the most important feedback I can get. Are people enjoying the videos?

If a video is boring, you're gonna skip through it, or not watch it entirely. So a high percentage viewed rate tells me that if I post a video that I enjoy, you guys are enjoying it too. And that's the most fun part about this whole project.

SpoilerShow
RE: Conscientious objection - Eagle-Time Gaming
Finally, a Spider-man without all those distracting action sequences!

[Image: 6i2IdSz.jpg]
Hey folks! I'm trying out a couple of new things today.

If you'd like to join in on a livestream you can hop on the ETG discord here.

I'll update this post with the stream link once we're live! (probably around 3:30pm Central Time)

Here it is!

[Image: nIfB1Bg.png]

All done! I'll edit down the basic footage into a normal ETG episode. Overall not a bad experiment.
maybe we could have an Official Stream Time set up
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
A little late to the party, but that was a really good spider-man episode. Very whole-bran, flax seed, grassroots spider-man. Rest well, #24.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(05-12-2019, 03:56 AM)Numbers Wrote: »maybe we could have an Official Stream Time set up
Yeah! The stream this weekend was pretty impromptu, but it'd be nice to have something more regular. Summer's coming up so I think there's a real possibility for that.
RE: Giddy-up - Eagle-Time Gaming
We've been doing streams!

Our current schedule has us having a stream, once a week on Saturdays at 2pm PST. A couple of weeks ago we streamed the game Baba is you. If you've wanted to watch ETG without all that pesky editing these are the streams for you!

I also cleaned up the aforementioned Detective Pikachu stream. I probably won't be doing another 3ds stream, but it was fun to see some of the differences and similarities between the game and the movie.

We had another stream this last weekend, and we played
[Image: p8oveL.png]

Redlander, an in-browser pixel game by the illustrious Dana Holdampf, aka Sunspider!

Sunspider even joined in the stream chat! Redlander has a great feel and Akumu and I had a blast playing it.

You should also play it!
And you should support Sunspider on patreon!

Of course, we still have that timeline swapping spider-man.

It's the rootinest tootinest spider-man yet!

[Image: Tm3EJh3.jpg]

Cowboy spider-man is swinging atcha!