Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - NIGHT -2? (Actual game start IMMINENT)
Day -2 has now ended.

Fake!No Lynch was lynched. They were Nobody in Particular and had no role. This apparently defaults to town though.

Night -2 has now started. Please do not enter your night actions for this night. Also, it is now May 1sixthth.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - NIGHT -2? (Actual game start IMMINENT)
The night was calm. The Fake!World- peaceful. All were asleep, even the Fake!Mafia. However, trouble was brewing. It was May 1sixthth. The day May 1sixthth would die. But how could May 1sixthth die when the Fake!World was so nonthreatening -- even cheerful? The answer, as it turns out, was far graver than any could've predicted. The Fake!World, as its name described, was fake. Because of that, it did not hold the same permanence of the world it imitated. This imitation world was not long for the world. When exactly Fake!Armageddon would arrive was not clear, until

BOOM.

Until May 1sixthth arrived. May 1sixthth has died.

May 1sixthth was a Third Party Game-Ending Joker Time Bomb. They would die when May 1sixthth arrived. Since they have now exploded and died, they have won the game; conversely, all other Fake!Players have lost the Fake!Game.

To have lost the Fake!Game is very much a downer to the many Fake!Players involved in this charade- however, they really couldn't think very much about it.
Why couldn't they, you ask? You see, the explosion May 1sixthth was the last straw for the Fake!World its denizens so much enjoyed. The explosion quickly swirled into a black hole, absorbing every element present within the Fake!World.

Night -2 has ended. Day -3 has not started.

Every player not only lost the game;their existence, their identity, any evidence they had ever existed in the first place was absorbed into the growing hole. The Fake!World was no more. It was as though it never
existed in the first place. However, that is not the end to this story. In fact, it is at best merely a prologue. A prologue to the the Trope!World. This black hole had consumed a massive amount of matter. Somehow, as impossible as it was, it collapsed within itself, and imploded.

The Tropeiverse was born. A unique and oddly meta universe, it not only bore the Trope!World, but numerous instances of itself. It was an infinite universe, similar in many aspects to fractals. This universe, as previously mentioned, brought the Trope!World. An unique land, its inhabitants had, oddly enough, abilities that could be likened to certain aspects of the arts. Ranging from plot elements to artistic styles, to even common events in the creation of such material, these superbeings all had odd and clever aspects. Some had absolute intellect, others had unique physical attributes. These beings came to call themselves "tropes." Tropes would also decide to name themselves in accordance to their abilities. One trope who had to do whatever his peers said was called "Just Following Orders." However, with a new society, conflict would arise. The different abilities often affected what the tropes thought- they weren't merely beings with abilities, they were the abilities. And some abilities took certain alignments.

Soon, plans for control formed. Some tropes weren't happy where they were. And they had the ambition to change that. They called themselves the Tropefia. A portmanteau between Trope and Mafia, this group sought to control everything and kill all who didn't like that idea. At first, they weren't taken seriously. That all changed when Time Bomb died.

Time Bomb, as played by May 1sixthth, was a Third Party Survivor Bomb. Since May 1sixthth could only win once, they could not possibly win a second time. They have irreversibly lost.

As odd and unfair as Time Bomb's role was, it made clear that the Tropefia was dead serious about their threats. And a threat there was. This was no Fake!World. This time, it's for realsies.

DAY 1 START
Day will end on May 22nd, 8:00PM MST.
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
Vote: Mirdini

Everyone target me I am definitely not a granny *wink*
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(05-17-2013, 12:41 AM)TehPilot Wrote: »Vote: Mirdini

I am such a granny it's not even funny

TehPilot that's hilarious Melonspa

Vote: TehPilot
Vote: myw

Hey. How are you doing?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Welp. Go random number generator!

Results are... 3. Ha, very funny RNG. Let's try that again. Results are... 17! So I guess that's...

Randavote: Seastorm
Lolwut?
Vote: Garuru

Fairly alright. You?
Vote: Leafsw0rd
Because that's just not a good thing to make swords out of. Also, Zero isn't a letter, so you could be hiding other stuff. Like a Time Bomb.

Just glad we're not still dealing with negative days. They were confusing.
vote: cat

policy lynch hoooooooooooooo
vote: cat
Lynch: Calibornio

YOU WERE WARNED

SpoilerShow
(05-17-2013, 02:19 AM)Red709 Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

Bluetext? What bluetext? I'm not using linked bluetext! I'm also not a granny I swear.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I thought we all agreed that was incredibly dumb and a thing we shouldn't do
Vote: Red because he's right above me.
...If I was Leeroy I would literally pull a Prime here and just
lynch the shit out of you

links are worse than gifspam
I... I... Uh... Vote:2create Because... uh... yeah.
I agree with Red, can we quit with the links please? It was funny maybe the first few times, but now we're just beading a dead horse.
See? No link, you can just say the trope without having to link it to places.
Lolwut?
Vote: frigidScholar

Because truly random votes are a surefire way to avoid all culpability.
It's okay to post a few tropes. It's not like I had the whole thing in bluetext. And if you didn't want tropes, why'd you join the Tropefia.
veute: Kíeros
Vote Mirdini because policy lynching is stupid and I have a policy against it.
Lynch: Red for being kind of a dick.

SpoilerShow
vote: calibornio for implicitly accusing frigidScholar of being in the mafia

what do you mean that's not what he meant by "join the tropefia"[/size]
oh noooooo broken tag
LUNCH: KONEC0

Hi Cat Boss Hi